Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ no because same!! Also the Chanel, the Dior tote bag and the LV suitcase sooo trashy
And the Dior saddle bag along with the Triple S trainers šŸ¤£.

Must be great being a personal shopper

ā€œDefoes Missus is coming inā€
ā€œAlright, Steve, bring out the WAG specialā€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ no because same!! Also the Chanel, the Dior tote bag and the LV suitcase sooo trashy
Also donā€™t forget the obligatory Gucci belt or those awful chunky Balenciaga trainers šŸ¤£
---

Theyā€™d need to remember what they have given to each one then šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The prada chunky boots with a pocket and puffa coat to add to the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think youā€™s will get a result. Madrid havenā€™t been in the best form lately and youā€™ve got some key players back. Players will all be up for Champions League night.

Reactions: 3
I actually think youā€™s will get a result. Madrid havenā€™t been in the best form lately and youā€™ve got some key players back. Players will all be up for Champions League night.
if it was any other team (psg, bayern, city) then maybe, but we simply cannot win against madrid itā€™s like a curse šŸ˜­ iā€™m fully expecting a loss which tbh i wonā€™t be that disappointed with because at least i know itā€™s coming, whereas last year we were on top form and actually had a chance to beat them and still couldnā€™t which is what made it even worse, i know itā€™s all what ifā€™s but anyone else but courtios and we would have probably won that game šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
if it was any other team (psg, bayern, city) then maybe, but we simply cannot win against madrid itā€™s like a curse šŸ˜­ iā€™m fully expecting a loss which tbh i wonā€™t be that disappointed with because at least i know itā€™s coming, whereas last year we were on top form and actually had a chance to beat them and still couldnā€™t which is what made it even worse, i know itā€™s all what ifā€™s but anyone else but courtios and we would have probably won that game šŸ¤£
this, heavily, I see the words ā€˜Real Madridā€™ and get the ultimate sinking feeling in my stomach šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

thereā€™s always a chance thoughā€¦ šŸ‘€

• Haha
this, heavily, I see the words ā€˜Real Madridā€™ and get the ultimate sinking feeling in my stomach šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

thereā€™s always a chance thoughā€¦ šŸ‘€

i just knew we were going to get them in the draw as well, was so obvious šŸ˜­ we outplayed them in paris and still couldnā€™t win so part of me thinks if we couldnā€™t beat them in that form then we never will, would be typical liverpool though to end up getting a result when we have been absolutely shite all season šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
That poor girl is being manipulated by that little tit to stay with him. My heart breaks for heršŸ’”

also really hope Liverpool win tonight but just cant see it, but miracles always happen and we have a goof few of our lads back so who knowsšŸ™‚

Reactions: 6
That poor girl is being manipulated by that little tit to stay with him. My heart breaks for heršŸ’”

also really hope Liverpool win tonight but just cant see it, but miracles always happen and we have a goof few of our lads back so who knowsšŸ™‚
next time( which WILL happen ) he'll make it so she can't record/photograph any evidence. I kinda wish that tiktoker was on about him as least that might've meant this poor Girl has a chance to get away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.