Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I made another daft error to share with you all lol, I was ordering bowls for a memorial party & needed a decent size as for hot food.
I thought 6oz was big :rolleyes: plus side I can use them for the sweets as i'm doing a sweets bar

And to stay on topic can't wait to play Leeds on Sun, it's been too long:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she actually for real? That’s embarrassing! 😳 She needs a reality check, big time! Or even better, get an actual job!
She has a real job an influencer. Full time 12 hrs a day job. 🤣😂 it must be so hard getting up every morning with duck all to do. So for her paying bills with MGW's money and credit card. Such a hard life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If any Welsh ladies need are support we are here for you. Must be hard to know you can never be with this sex god of a man!
Screenshot_20230210-165938_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1948840

if someone needs motivated to do the tasks listed, then I think there is a bigger problem 🤯
Seriously who is this woman read the f* room! People are struggling to feed their kids working long shifts and you need motivation to go to the gym and get your nails 💅 done. Let’s hope the content she plans for tomorrow is better than this tit!

Reactions: 17
Pay parking tickets, as in plural, as in more than one parking ticket. duck THE duck OFF!
Yes STJ! I mean she could try and avoid them in the first place!
---

Seriously who is this woman read the f* room! People are struggling to feed their kids working long shifts and you need motivation to go to the gym and get your nails 💅 done. Let’s hope the content she plans for tomorrow is better than this tit!
No mention of meal prep or cleaning. Oh wait! They are no doubt “outsourced”.

Reactions: 15
Maybe she needs to learn where to park and understand the rules. Silly cow. 😡
She won't. There is some tool who drives a yellow Lotus who lives near me. That car is always parked in the disabled space and gets tickets every day. Rules don't apply when you have stupid amounts of money.

Reactions: 10
incase she's lurking come back Olivia, threads not the same without you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.