Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW I didn't know that City haven't won three league games in a row this season. I know I keep saying it but something isn't right in the dressing room as firstly the best players have either been left out of the squad completely or have been benched and then Pep lets Cancelo go and doesn't sign a left-back to replace him.
Agree, there's definitely something afoot. All the city players just looked ANGRY at everything. Even Rodri and Akanji who normally seem very balanced.

I reckon Pep will leave at the end of the season if not before. He just looks furious and miserable. Has he 'lost the dressing room '?
Phil I think has personal issues. That's my guess.

Reactions: 11
Agree, there's definitely something afoot. All the city players just looked ANGRY at everything. Even Rodri and Akanji who normally seem very balanced.

I reckon Pep will leave at the end of the season if not before. He just looks furious and miserable. Has he 'lost the dressing room '?
Even after Romero got sent off the reaction of some of the city players was strange as they looked angry about it for some reason and Rico Lewis had a reaction that suggested even he was fed up with it all. I also don't understand what has happened to Pep as he seems to be changing the team around more than he has ever done before, he is leaving the best players on the bench or leaving them out of the squad completely, he has sold players that he perhaps shouldn't have done i.e. Zinchenko and Sterling and he then let Cancelo go and hasn't signed a left-back to replace him. It is very unlike Pep to do all of these things and this is why I keep thinking that something has gone on behind the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Don't know how any one can support that Man City, they should have been kicked out of football years ago, signing a load of X factor and love island rejects thinking they’ll play football.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3 certain things in life ..
1 you pay tax.....2 you die....3 city don't bleeping score in the crappy spurs stadium 😒😒😒😒 fml and now I've had to mute what's app because my friends fella is a massive arsenal fan and is spamming me with tit 🖕🖕🖕 pep I'm not your friend tonight
I guess I’ll take salty at second

833260E1-C25A-4EDB-BF87-34E103721B50.jpeg

Had to send this to my bff and brother who are Liverpool and chelsea supporters 😂 for bantering me at the loss.

not sure what’s happening. I don’t think pep would ever get sacked at city - khaldoon, Txiki and ferran Soriano love him but there’s def things happening behind the scenes. How do I investigate this lol

• Haha
It may be time to start a Pep excuses mural… 😂
I just checked and you can get a train from Manchester to London in like 2hours 30. Maybe he should try that? 🤣 They’d have to change and get on the tube though.

• Haha
I think it's good they get the train and not fly like some teams 👍 only positive I have atm 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder why sometimes no one outside Scotland takes our football league seriously but today I learned why. We played St Johnstone today and they got a free kick and two of their players actually played rock paper scissors to determine who was taking it. I’m being deadly serious. I can’t deal with some of the dross in our league 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is anyone following the drama that is Jermain Defoe? He has introduced his new girlfriend Alisha Lemay to his mum. Donna his wife, who he married last June has announced they have split up and he was unfaithful to her with others including Alisha. The thing is there is still no record of a marriage licence. They just had an expensive ‘wedding party’.

Reactions: 13
Is anyone following the drama that is Jermain Defoe? He has introduced his new girlfriend Alisha Lemay to his mum. Donna his wife, who he married last June has announced they have split up and he was unfaithful to her with others including Alisha. The thing is there is still no record of a marriage licence. They just had an expensive ‘wedding party’.
me!!!! His wife posted her ‘statement’ on insta, she’s come out of it with dignity

Reactions: 4
me!!!! His wife posted her ‘statement’ on insta, she’s come out of it with dignity
It was a good statement wasn’t it. He’s dreadful. A leopard doesn't change their spots so this new one needs to be careful.

Reactions: 7
Eh, a shred of it. He was shagging her behind his ex’s back - apparently the engagement ring her gave her (Donna 2) was actually bought for the ex (Donna 1)
Plus according to his thread, she’s handy with a sky remote 🤣😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I dont think pep will be gone personally. I do think laporte, bernardo will be gone in summer and its sounding like city will be spending 300 million plus this summer. I think peps got issues with some of the players attitudes, bernardo been in press a lot about leaving, laporte doesnt deal well with not playing kind of like cancelo. I think its a bit of a transition season for them personally. foden and cancelo were arguing behind the scenes which resulted in cancelo putting nasty tackles in on certain players. I do think there will be big changes at city.

i dont know why anyone expected city to win today they always lose tottenham away i wouldnt read much into that performance.

The issues this season have been the form of certain players seem to have dropped since october especially the mainstays ie kdb walker foden.

then compounded with injurys to the defence where he cant settle on his best back 4 because ones always injured.

Pep will sort it though but ive heard that agreements already in place with players they are bringing in so expect them to be in pretty early in the summer.... despite that i wouldnt rule city out of winning something this year.

• Wow
... foden and cancelo were arguing behind the scenes which resulted in cancelo putting nasty tackles in on certain players. I do think there will be big changes at city.
What? He was taking it out on team mates? Is that how any injuries happened?
Why were Foden and Cancelo arguing?

I think Bernardo's partner is keen to go back to Spain or Portugal and have babies near their families. Understandable I guess. Plus it will probably be his last chance at a big payday.

Reactions: 9
What? He was taking it out on team mates? Is that how any injuries happened?
Why were Foden and Cancelo arguing?

I think Bernardo's partner is keen to go back to Spain or Portugal and have babies near their families. Understandable I guess. Plus it will probably be his last chance at a big payday.
I don't think cancelo caused fodens injury. But it was evident in the United game something happened between them both as cancelo wouldn't play foden the ball. But there is rumours it all come to ahead in training cancelo threw a ball a pep which hit him in chest after losing his temper which resulted in Ruben Dias and foden getting involved the only one not involved in the arguement by sounds was Bernardo...... I also don't believe it's a coincidence that as soon as cancelos gone fodens back in training. It was all over the city forum at the time. Cancelo also shouting down going to his agent at the city game in tunnel for his agent to get him a bleeping move..... Cancelo has always had issues when he's not playing going back even at juventus and city were going to sell him 6months after signing him.he He can be disruptive peps said before cancelo has to be treated differently he's known for making sure everyone knows his opinion and he thinks extremely highly of himself.... He had issues with Portugal at world cup after being dropped...... But don't be shocked if a few big names leave city this summer.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

tbh I was surprised at things seeming fine in the city dressing room for as long as it did... you've got a team full of very talented players, most or all of whom think that they should be playing the entirety of every game (and to be fair, they probably would be were they at almost any other club), most are frequently rotated... when you consider it, the lack of drama is actually pretty impressive lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.