Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the first thing she’s posted in like two years, I genuinely hope she’s okay ☹
I kinda wonder if she’s aware of all the rumours going around that she’s pregnant and posted that on purpose. Whatever is going on, I hope she’s alright

Reactions: 9
Just seen that bentancur has absolutely fucked the ligament back of his knee and needs surgery for it, awful news for him and for spurs 😭.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just seen that bentancur has absolutely fucked the ligament back of his knee and needs surgery for it, awful news for him and for spurs 😭.
If we weren’t fucked before we 100% are now, carries our midfield on his back. So say out till the end of the season? With our medical team we won’t see him till December 2023/January 2024. So bloody gutted for him 😩 we only have three midfielders left (Hojbjerg, Skipp and Sarr) if I don’t laugh i’ll cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If we weren’t fucked before we 100% are now, carries our midfield on his back. So say out till the end of the season? With our medical team we won’t see him till December 2023/January 2024. So bloody gutted for him 😩 we only have three midfielders left (Hojbjerg, Skipp and Sarr) if I don’t laugh i’ll cry.
Yes 😭 they say apparently it’s a ‘rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament’, I looked it up and apparently it’s a nasty and painful injury which can take a really long time to recover from. bleeping nightmare!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes 😭 they say apparently it’s a ‘rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament’, I looked it up and apparently it’s a nasty and painful injury which can take a really long time to recover from. bleeping nightmare!!
It is, mine never fully recovered. Still can't run on it without a brace. 6 years now.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There’s a tik toker claiming to be on holiday with him. Not sure if I can give the name so I’ll put it under a spoiler
Katy Robertson
which 1 is she as main one I can see has a busted face :ROFLMAO: scratch that I think its her. Well I suppose when you look like that you can't go for decent players & have to resort to cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
which 1 is she as main one I can see has a busted face :ROFLMAO: scratch that I think its her. Well I suppose when you look like that you can't go for decent players & have to resort to cunts
She’s tied to the bed in the one that keeps coming up on my fyp

There’s a tik toker claiming to be on holiday with him. Not sure if I can give the name so I’ll put it under a spoiler
Katy Robertson
Jesus what a twit she is, and the videos she’s posting, it’s so desperate

Reactions: 4
usually I wouldnt mention a persons looks but voluntarily hanging with him not to mention using it for views:mad:
hopefully this'll help Harriet stay away though & keep safe

Reactions: 1
So desperate she makes Talia Storm look positively classy.

“Ex Prem player buys This for me” it ain’t a brag to be hanging out with a woman beating rapist

Reactions: 13
Katy Robertson
Wow! No idea who she is but just looked on tiktok 😱

Is she a prostitute then? Going off her other videos.

Who is the guy at the end of the one where she's tied up? I recognise him but can't remember his name

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.