Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arsenal are top of the PL. The Carabao Cup final is between Man United v Newcastle United on the 26th of Feb. Major drama on that date will be Porro v Felix. Chelsea spent more money in the January transfer window than the French, Spanish, German and Italian leagues put together. There is a £107 million player in the Premier League (Enzo).

We are collectively speechless at the decision made this afternoon by the CPS. We hope the victim has lots of support.
Should you need help please contact: https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If Greenwood does resume training the best outcome would be Phil Jones two footing his right knee so we never hear from the prick again. Some knobhead chairman will already be looking to sign him though.

Reactions: 17
If Greenwood does resume training the best outcome would be Phil Jones two footing his right knee so we never hear from the prick again. Some knobhead chairman will already be looking to sign him though.
No one will do anything because they are too focussed on the money to think about morals. And if you are told you will be dropped if you refuse to play it’s him, you aren’t going to risk your career for someone what the cps couldn’t charge.
if people are really lucky callinghim out though, he might do a paddy Jackson and threaten to Sue them. I could see an arrogant footballer doing that and people saying he is right, the ‘we don’t like blokes that go near kids, but bloody women accusing men of stuff that should stay in the bedroom’ gang

Reactions: 12
Arsenal are top of the PL. The Carabao Cup final is between Man United v Newcastle United on the 26th of Feb. Major drama on that date will be Porro v Felix. Chelsea spent more money in the January transfer window than the French, Spanish, German and Italian leagues put together. There is a £107 million player in the Premier League (Enzo).

We are collectively speechless at the decision made this afternoon by the CPS. We hope the victim has lots of support.
Should you need help please contact: https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/
And Everton are still in the tit. 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If he plays again someone will twit him, at some point.
Which might be why United won't play him this season. He isn't gonna be ready to play for a while anyway even if he has kept himself fit training at home. United will probably leave him out all this season and hopefully find a way to terminate his contract mutually obviously. His career is done here.

Reactions: 11
Those audio recordings of greenwood are horrific. How can this be brushed under the carpet because the witness withdrew the allegations?!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There is zero chance him playing this season. Not even sure we will see him in training.
If united can't terminate his contract they could always sell him in the summer it's not that long away

Reactions: 8
No one will do anything because they are too focussed on the money to think about morals. And if you are told you will be dropped if you refuse to play it’s him, you aren’t going to risk your career for someone what the cps couldn’t charge.
if people are really lucky callinghim out though, he might do a paddy Jackson and threaten to Sue them. I could see an arrogant footballer doing that and people saying he is right, the ‘we don’t like blokes that go near kids, but bloody women accusing men of stuff that should stay in the bedroom’ gang
Didn't paddy Jackson get banned from playing in Ireland after his trial and that's why he went to London Irish?

Reactions: 3
Didn't paddy Jackson get banned from playing in Ireland after his trial and that's why he went to London Irish?
They banned him from the Irish team. Ulster considered having him back, but I think the money game came into hand, they would lose sponsors (they did after those texts emerged of his little gang), and the bad pr- the captain at the time got a hammering for even going to the trail. so he was advised to go elsewhere and vanished to France for a bit, before making his way back to a semi Irish team. Money talks doesn’t it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They banned him from the Irish team. Ulster considered having him back, but I think the money game came into hand and the bad pr- the captain at the time got a hammering for even going to the trail. so he was advised to go elsewhere and vanished to France for a bit, before making his way back to a semi Irish team. Money talks doesn’t it.
It definitely does 💵 absolutely sickening.

Reactions: 5
If he ever played again, you can bet the opposition will two foot him and I would be a massive fan of whoever does that.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to change the subject.

Please can someone lock the doors and gates at Forest another bloody player has joined. Sky saying number 30 but I've lost count! I need a tick sheet and photo id to know who is who! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he ever played again, you can bet the opposition will two foot him and I would be a massive fan of whoever does that.
I’m so disillusioned with modern day footballers that I don’t think any of them would. I’d say a huge number of them see women as nothing more than a living sex toy. Partey hasn’t been twatted by a teammate or opposition player, Ronaldo was idolised, I don’t believe for a second the Man City players didn’t know about Mendy and Gucci Grealish still rocked up to his sex parties. David Goodwillie, a convicted rapist was still signed by a club. Misogyny is so ingrained in football that nothing will be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
another subject change but it blows my mind that porro used to be a city player and he didn’t step foot in manchester 😂

thanks levy for the 10mil bonus this summer to put towards us signing jude bellingham and a left back 🧙🏼‍♀️🔮📿🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Paddy Jackson landed on his feet in a foreign country. I can see the same happen for greenwood, a short stint abroad and then back to England he comes. London Irish have lost a lot of supporters and sponsorship off the back of it, as they should. I hope the same happens in the football community

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.