Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulipa

I know this is random but I just wanted to say you were all right. I've been subscribed to fdf for years, only now by catching up on other tattle threads have I found out about Dubai-gate.

So yes her non apology speech got totally lost on me, didn't see it didn't hear about it, she hid it to deceive. Luckily I have dwindled off watching her stuff a lot since she moved and churned out the repetitive content, so it's no loss to me but yep, she hood winked me and probably a lot of others too.

Thank goodness for tattle for seeing the other, usually censored, side of the influencer life.

Reactions: 38

Asty Gurl

I am truly, deeply flabberghasted. Is he taking the piss? What planet does he live on? Also what's up with that tongue out and the pink glasses?
Either he is under the effect of substances or he truly has no brain cells. Can't think of another explanation why someone could ever think publishing a message like that could ever be acceptable at the moment.

Reactions: 36

Cmgnny

I bet she seriously regrets it now.
She regrets being caught. She’s so shady I literally can’t look at her the same ever again.

she became so accustomed to a certain lifestyle she literally couldn’t stay in the country even after going on holiday at the start of 2020 which a lot of people didn’t get to do.

Reactions: 34

Sven

VIP Member
Easier to ‘be happy’ when you’re fucking rich though isn’t it 🙄

not so easy if you’ve: lost your job because of Covid, or had family members die of or with Covid, been isolated from everyone they know for fear of getting ill, had to try homeschooling while working from home at the same time.
I could go on.
What the fuck.

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
That’s her MO. Look real and relatable, just as fake as the rest of them.
I wouldn't consider someone fake because they've chosen to have their teeth fixed.
I think we all agree Fleur is a twat but we don't have to demonise her every action, do we?!

Jas119

I hate the label of ‘troll’ if you have a negative or difference of opinion. The comments are one way for people without a platform to have a voice. People feel strongly about this for good reason and should allowed to write it without being called a troll!

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
I guess masks are optional when you are at Available Car 😳😂
How stupid of them to share that image with the cameraman wearing his mask incorrectly, and very little distance between him and the models. Fools.

Reactions: 33

Grantchester73

The worst part of Mike’s “spread the joy” post was the one posted prior! Lockdown Saturday night = Lockdown Gym night.. the privilege reeks
This is so offensive to me. I'm a personal trainer, so "lockdown gym" for me means no work and no income for almost a year. He's such a complete idiotic bellend for posting that.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Plus, there is no way she did not spend Christmas with her parents, right before traveling to Dubai. It's all lies.

I find it funny when people say she's being bullied because clearly they have never been bullied. The fact that she's getting called out and told you need to do more instead of editing an old post after the fact, that's not bullying or trolling. This is why I hate influencers because they truly believe any rightful criticism or being held accountable is fucking bullying when it's not lol.

Reactions: 32