Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments are making it through....
People in those comments though... U.K. and chunks of the world are in such a mess and it’s now been almost a year of lockdowns... if they have no problem with Fleur, what is their general attitude?! There are people dying every day from something that was preventable had people behaved differently, and these commenters seem to think that a half arsed apology lets her get away. No one’s calling for cancelling her, but atleast fully own up to the fact that what you did was stupid in the context of the current situation... but will she?! Well, if she could think about things to that extent she wouldn’t have travelled in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"The cancel culture needs to stop!" they say, about a person with 1.3 million subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she's approving about 10% of the negative comments so it doesn't look too suspicious but deleting all the others.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I hate the label of ‘troll’ if you have a negative or difference of opinion. The comments are one way for people without a platform to have a voice. People feel strongly about this for good reason and should allowed to write it without being called a troll!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I find it funny when people say she's being bullied because clearly they have never been bullied. The fact that she's getting called out and told you need to do more instead of editing an old post after the fact, that's not bullying or trolling. This is why I hate influencers because they truly believe any rightful criticism or being held accountable is bleeping bullying when it's not lol.

Reactions: 32
Just watching her boring favourites

looks like that Dubai sun dried her skin out. Shame 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it funny when people say she's being bullied because clearly they have never been bullied. The fact that she's getting called out and told you need to do more instead of editing an old post after the fact, that's not bullying or trolling. This is why I hate influencers because they truly believe any rightful criticism or being held accountable is bleeping bullying when it's not lol.
That's because most influencers were probably the bullies in school lol

Reactions: 12
the current top comment on her new video is asking her why she's not addressing the situation and expressing disappointment. i'm shocked she didn't delete it (yet)

Yel

I think she's approving about 10% of the negative comments so it doesn't look too suspicious but deleting all the others.
Just what I was going to say, she's devilishly devious like that. I think she was doing that on other posts.

It's so sly and attempts to make people think they're a troll for wanting an acceptable apology and that only a tiny amount of people think she did anything wrong.

the current top comment on her new video is asking her why she's not addressing the situation and expressing disappointment. i'm shocked she didn't delete it (yet)
Not for me, the top comment is someone talking about missing the prices on screen. All the ones below are also not talking about it.

Something is very fishy with her comments

Reactions: 17
Most people liked her because she had this attainable lifestyle in that she wasn’t overly gorgeous like other influencers and she had average looking clothes and an average looking husband.

She and her husband are still awfully average.

Reactions: 8
She's speaking so fast and falling all over her words - I'd feel sorry for her if I wasn't aware of the circumstances.

Reactions: 3
Do we think she got Botox in Dubai? She’s looking verrrrrry shiny and stretched.
She must have done something, there is something wrong with her face. Last night in the stories, there was no way she could move her upper lip and her face looked really odd. Personally, I get that she wants to stay pretty (who doesn’t?) but I just never realised that that’s the price that goes with it. Does anybody know how long does Botox make your face look funky for? And what’s the wear off, like a month of wierd face and few months of looking young and then rinse and repeat?

Very unpopular opinion, but I think she looks better after all her procedures. She’s never been particularly pretty to me, but now she’s got flawless, wrinkle-less skin and perfect teeth.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.