Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God, the botox is hideous - she looks plastic!

And she'll now milk anything for a sponsored post, even a TV show.
Maybe now she will realize how witchy those wrap dresses make her look (and frumpy)
Her eyes look pretty bloodshot in these pics.

Must be a bit of a shocker to find out that your prole followers won't let you get away with recklessly endangering lives.

Reactions: 6

Maybe now she will realize how witchy those wrap dresses make her look (and frumpy)
Her forehead looks absolutely massive in the second picture. I never realised her forehead was that huge.

Reactions: 5
She has so much botox that her face looks like plastic except her eyes, dark circles and fine lines.

Reactions: 9
Her forehead looks absolutely massive in the second picture. I never realised her forehead was that huge.
She doesn’t do herself any favours filming from that angle though! If the angle wasn’t so bad, i don’t think her forehead would look so big. Sometimes fleur uses the angle to look at herself more favourably. In one of her story highlights, she tried on spanx jeans but the mirror clearly had some distorted vibe to it as she warps when she films

Not sure about the love bracelet but she does have a Cartier trinity ring and matching bracelet. She's probably easily got about 50k worth of jewellery on at any one time...
Here is a recent stack that she posted.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think tacky is the word I think of when I look at Fleur- all of those different metals don’t look good together. It makes her look like she’s desperate to look like she has money (oh the irony). I guess it fits her cheap personality.

Reactions: 16
I agree it’s tacky and none of it goes together. The bracelet that says “River” just makes it extra tacky.

Reactions: 12
Interesting how cheap all these bracelets look in the way she stacks them together. And I'm sure they're worth a Dubai trip or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you ever seen photos of Danielle Steel the novelist - she has a massive collection of bracelets on both arms? She mixes hugely expensive pieces with cheap things her kids gave her in her youth. Apparently on special occasions she will sometimes take one off and give it to one of her daughters. I think it’s kind of fascinating but I sometimes wonder how hygienic it is to wear so many bracelets day and day out!

Reactions: 7

She looks like she's part of the Coneheads.

ch.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That River bracelet looks extremely cheap. I really doubt she cleans her jewellery also her taste for sunglasses is so 🤢🤢 some of them look like ski goggles of massive they are.

Reactions: 12
So, she got a push present from Mike for having River? I find those so odd (I come from a culture where it isn’t done). Even if it’s a diamond bracelet, it’s still so odd, like saying “I value you for a handful of diamonds for creating another human being and bringing it to this world”. Or, “I’ll give you more diamonds if you give me more babies”... and what about all the women in the world that have babies and don’t get a stack of diamonds for it?!? I don’t know, maybe I just don’t get it....

Reactions: 22
So, she got a push present from Mike for having River? I find those so odd (I come from a culture where it isn’t done). Even if it’s a diamond bracelet, it’s still so odd, like saying “I value you for a handful of diamonds for creating another human being and bringing it to this world”. Or, “I’ll give you more diamonds if you give me more babies”... and what about all the women in the world that have babies and don’t get a stack of diamonds for it?!? I don’t know, maybe I just don’t get it....
Probably all those sheep are the ones Mike had to paid to marry Fleur, like is nice to have jewellery about the children you have but a present for giving a guy a child reminds me of those Easter countries with archaic traditions.

Reactions: 4
"Push presents" are called this since fairly recently? That's my impression, but in any case they always existed. Most who could afford anything at all, even a cheap trinket, would buy their wives something. In my family (in Europe) the women received gifts as well, I haven't talked with all women who gave birth, just some, and they received gifts from husband, in-laws and parents. It's a material acknowledgement and thanks for going through the horror and gruelling time that are pregnancy, birthing and the upcoming sleepless nights and sore breasts and being in literal shyte with no apparent end in sight.
I don't get this attitude towards "push presents", if they are not for you fine, but the sentiment is a very nice one and with jewellery it tends to be a life long reminder of that time and a tie to your kid (like wearing jewellery to feel close to someone when apart). 🤷‍♀️

I don't mind mixing metals, in fact I think that makes a stack look nicer and more interesting, but yeah Fleur has definitely too much going on to the point of tacky (esp with so many bracelets and rings and necklaces... I hate this current stacking trend and some women seem to see themselves as Xmas tree, competing how to get even more on).

A diamond tennis bracelet as gift from Mike as bf for her 21st is a very serious (i.e. expensive as heck) gift. wow. When I saw that post my jaw dropped.

I agree, lay off the botox, Fleur!!
She and her sis look even more alike now that Fleur has started with the needles in her face.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t agree more with this, the whole push present thing seems to be another thing adopted from America that really should have been left over there.

Reactions: 11
Is it me or she sounds extremely nervous? She practically has no facial expressions with all that botox, the book description was like "is a goos book" that's it 🤣

• Haha
Is it me or she sounds extremely nervous? She practically has no facial expressions with all that botox, the book description was like "is a goos book" that's it 🤣
Her voice sounds like it's about to constantly crack! She's very very anxious.

I noticed the rapid speaking too. Tell tale signs of being nervous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.