Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Not sure I would describe opening a present from my husband as unboxing but I’m not a online salesperson so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45

afterthestormagain

Ever since Fleur's been called out on her shit and lies I can't look at influencers in the same way now. Even the more 'relatable' influencers seem SO fake now, especially when they're trying to subtly sell something to their audience. It's like as if Fleur has magically removed my rose tinted glasses on influencers lol.

Honestly I just hope this whole influencer phase dies out soon, it's becoming toxic, but it seems to be fueling capitalism so I very much doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Fleur had a nut roast for dinner today (left over from Christmas). Yeah, left over from Christmas because she took off to Dubai the day after!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I wonder how the employees of Available Car feel when they see their CEO prattling about like this on social media.

“Cherish the little things” he says from his mansion, with his home cinema, peloton machines and expensive golf paraphernalia.

Reactions: 42

queenamber

VIP Member
A bit off topic, and this isn't just Fleur specifically, but it enrages me when I think back to the summer when Fleur, Niomi, Lily and Anna and the like, were posting BLM highlights and promising to "do better" then going silent when white supremacists were storming the Capitol Building and not denouncing Trump's racism (and now supporting a racist fashion brand!). It's all just empty fluff with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Elbirk

Just watched her instastory, there’s a lizard in their home gym and she’s wondering if anyone’s ever seen one like it in uk. Perhaps it’s a stowaway from Dubai? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

queenamber

VIP Member
That comment about not deserving a second baby is so awful. I can see Fleur throwing us all in the same bucket as that commenter when all we're asking for is some accountability.

Reactions: 41

Rosie2019

If she is moderating the comments why would she let that baby one through and not allow other much more reasonable ones. It's clearly to garner sympathy and is another manipulative move on her part. I know it is her job but she really must be extremely calculating. Makes he whole "I didn't understand the rules" even less believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ladidadada

We all have to stop calling her justification an "apology". It wasn't one. Saying: "I'm sorry you felt shit about my behaviour" is NOT an apology.

• Heart

Talensandtruths

I just went to have a look at her IG. Interesting that she’s posting every day so far this week, I think she’s trying to push her ‘apology’ further down her grid so it can fly (ironically) under the radar more. Urgh. 2020 really bought home how I don’t want to engage anymore with influencers, I’ve unfollowed a lot (including Fleur) who are out of touch and basically just hyped saleswomen/men with a platform.

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Eff off Mike
Easy to say when you've got a massive house and grounds in which you can do all sorts of activities, don't have to choose between your health (and by extension that of the people around you) and keeping a job so that you can keep a roof over your head, and suffer no real damage for flagrantly disregarding rules meant to prevent unnecessary deaths.

Negativity is all around you - in the form of premature deaths, homelessness, job insecurity, poverty, injustice... Just because you choose to live far away from it and pretend none of it exists doesn't mean that everyone is suddenly obliged to kiss your tory ass.

Reactions: 38

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Fleur is the only influencer I haven’t seen put a post up about Sir Captain Tom Moore. Do you think that’s because she knows she’ll get roasted
I said this before, Fleur can never ever again mention the pandemic in any way, because people will come for her (rightly) for being faux-sympathetic.

Edited to add: I mean she really destroyed a whole narrative for herself with the Dubai thing. How can she ever again talk about everybody staying at home, or feeling bad about covid-related restrictions when we all now know that she doesnt care? I don't know, maybe it's a relief to her that she doesnt have to pretend anymore, but it was also a big part of her appeal last year: a wealthy, super-privileged influencer apparently being very sensible and responsible about following the same rules as everybody else. The hell she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38