Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How had she manipulated who dislikes on the comments? So strange. Does youtube let you hide dislikes? That is so weird and sneaky

Reactions: 2
Poor Fleur 🙄
So a thoughtful decision about the settings on comments on a video but absolutely zero thought about an international holiday during lockdown? How stupid does she think we are. We see you fleur and we think you're a sneaky liar. I hope that you are happy with the fact that you have lost the respect of thousands of people.

Reactions: 23
A month of trolling from a few individuals?! She needs to take a look at the comments on her last two YouTube videos. They are clearly well thought out comments from loyal followers not trolls.
Exactly! It is very easy to call people trolls and act like you’re the victim in this situation. I have lost all my respect for her.

Reactions: 24
Her eyes are so shifty in that video. She spends most of the time with her eyes darted off to the side, she rarely looks down into the camera 👀

Reactions: 8

Yel

Relentless trolling 🙄

Did she actually post about it on her stories? I only remember seeing the sneaky old photo caption edit.

Her likes per video have gone from 99-98% to 81%

Reactions: 10
Omg it sounds like the video is sped up she is talking so fast- it’s so unnatural, she definitely sounds anxious. Only watched a couple minutes in but gave it a dislike.

Reactions: 6
Thats right you control you comments, so no one can have an opinion.. trolling is one thing but being called out for the dubai trip because you lied is NOT trolling. You lied now own it honestly... Fuking joke, these are people that supported her and she has the audacity to call them trolls.

Also the decision to go to dubai isnt the full issue. Its the lie that you pretended you were in england and staying there coz the trip to kent got cancelled. Also someone mentioned she changed her post caption on instagram

Reactions: 26
The Dubai holiday was bad enough... but blocking comments is almost worse. She’d rather silence her followers than face the consequences of her actions. I’ve unsubscribed.

Reactions: 28
I hope people realise how fake and entitled she is. She was one of my favourite youtubers but now I’ve unsuscribed.

Reactions: 20
Wow. I've really grown to dislike Fleur over the way she's handled all of this. Also, she looks completely plastic now. A fake face to match her fake personality! I won't be watching the video (played it for a total of 20 seconds) but gave it a dislike anyway. She may be able to control comments but I don't think she can control that dislike button!

Reactions: 32
She is so stupid, you know.. Her major following is youtube, her instagram has proven to be mainly fake followers as her engagement rate is very low. She could have easily staryed the video or at the end if she wanted to be sneaky again with a quick mention saying "hey guys you made this mistake but i have learnt" i mean all of us have fucked up and did something wrong but being honest mostly with yourself a recognise it is a signyof maturity, she could actually gain back a bunch of people but instead she pissed off a lot mor, sadly for her it was not trolls theu were actual followers who turned against of her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.