Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vegemite

I think what Fleur fails to understand is that her channel has been hanging on by a thread over the last few years and the only thing keeping her somewhat in the game was her long term original followers who have stuck by her. Now that she has disappointed and lied to her most loyal followers, her career is over. She’ll never gain new followers and she’s rapidly heading for complete irrelevancy.

Reactions: 29

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she is going to pivot into the interior design(ed) world? Like with a feature on their Estate in a magazine or something? I adore her home styling videos but she keeps it very secret how giant their mansion is. Maybe they will keep redoing and have a big debut? I know their kitchen was featured, what about the rest they are renovating.
I love when they 'go for a walk' and never leave their own grounds..... but of course never mention that they're basicly in their back garden.

rememberme

What a dick!!! Sticking his tongue out at us paupers.
How did he think this would calm people down!!! This has just stoked the fires and made me even angrier

Rainbow sprinkles

Screenshot_20210121-084940_Chrome.jpg

Nottinghampost have picked up on her story. Not sure if anyones mentioned it.

*edit just seen it was in the daily mail too

Last edited:
  • Haha

VivaRosé

What she says: Can't wait to hang out all together again.
What she means: See you tomorrow!
This! Fleur most definitely spent time with her parents even though her mum was 'ahem shielding'. Her mum even has pictures on her insta with all the g.children

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Muukkie

People....it has finally come out that Amelia Liana has also travelled during the lockdown. Similar time to Fleur but no dates have been confirmed yet. She went to Costa Rica...her excuse was to shoot Ramei. How do we take her down? I am not from the UK so I don't know all of the ins and outs of the travel corridors, what level London was in and on what days, etc. Help on Amelia's thread would be great!

• Wow
  • Angry

Smca53

VIP Member
I do genuinely hope she gets her happy ending though, hopefully her and Mike will have baby news to share this year.
Fleur always gets what she wants. The fact that this is taking a bit longer than anticipated is obviously just not good enough for Princess Fleur.

I understand fertility issues are upsetting (really, I do) but I really resent her moaning about other people announcing pregnancies on social media and how it makes her feel. She spent a good portion of a vlog talking about it, and every time an influencer now announces a pregnancy she posts about feeling down, etc. She clearly didn’t think twice when she announced she was having River and flounced all over the internet chatting about how she got pregnant immediately and everything was just oh so perfect. I’m also sure she won’t think twice about posting about a second baby if she does get pregnant again.

Smca53

VIP Member
She defo is making a unhand dig at people that criticised her. Makes her ‘apology’ sorry excuse video even more distasteful
Agreed. I also think it’s hilarious she’s making “lockdown” suggestions again. Like, Fleur, thanks for the lockdown reading suggestion. Any recent poolside reading suggestions? 🌴

• Haha

BelleFiFi

The Dubai holiday was bad enough... but blocking comments is almost worse. She’d rather silence her followers than face the consequences of her actions. I’ve unsubscribed.

rememberme

Hey latest IG “it’s all starting to come together at this end of the house”
Imagine having a house large enough to refer to it like this. I would have to say “it’s coming together in this box room” 😂😂

• Haha

eelaii

VIP Member
I remember in one of Fleur's trips to a charity shop she got second hand toys for River that she bought real cheap that she'll give a good scrubbing and give to their daughter. The look of disgust on Mike's face says it all tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Keikochan

VIP Member
That's total BS about how it's "legal" and so Method don't mind she did something so stupid. I would like them to defend there actions about the part where they made 300 ppl redundant just before they went on holiday!!!

Also I just googled strange laws in UK (idk if these are real, but I'm going to believe them bc I know the one about not being allowed to eat swans is def true so 🤷‍♀️)
1) It's illegal for a Lady to eat chocolates on a public conveyance (I think that is a bus).
2) It's illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas day. ***Someone needs to tell Tesco about that
3) In York it is legal to shoot a Scotsman with a crossbow upon seeing one, except for on Sundays.

Point is somethings may be legal but you still shouldn't do them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Muukkie

Anyone here watch D’angelo Wallace’s video today called “influencer-19” it’s a really good breakdown of all the celeb and influencer covid privilege and how sneaky they all were. Pity Fleur wasn’t in it then she’d know about trolling.
This on IG right now is gold.

This is what Fleur can seem to understand because she lives such a privileged life that she can’t see past the vast fields of her mansion.

These stories relate to Stephen calling out influencers for being irresponsible.

D40AB265-CB39-49D9-AD91-10C5D8DC0CF0.png
6ADEFF0D-2F3C-445D-A392-81AC8EE39BF3.png
70AA3F0E-601C-41CB-BC32-EDBECEAACAEB.png

• Heart

Missramone

Instead of buying fake followers after your massive faux pas, why not own up and apologise you silly woman. She obviously has no idea what she's done. Preaching about the nhs and key workers and that's how she shows her appreciation ? I used to think she was alright but the whole things has really pissed me off and she's lost me as a follower, I know I'm only one person but there are clearly thousands of us thinking the same.

She has 100% had more tweakments than she would admit. Botox, fillers, and whatever else. She's not old so it's a shame really. Someone already mentionedthey were surprised how long it took Mike to fix his tooth considering how rich there are. Tbh I'm surprised how long it took fleur to fix her teeth. Not that getting your teeth fixed alwayslooks much better. But fleur's do. Not sure if Lilly pebbles teeth look good for example.
I think Fleur's teeth look great now but i actually think it's people's subtle imperfections that make them likable. Like you say, its a shame really

• Heart

Lovely

Chatty Member
Hahahaha! They are comically large aren’t they
They are ridiculous! I can't believe no one in her life has had the decency to tell her to sort them out. She must be making small children cry at this point. Her husband probably thinks he's shagging Noel Gallagher.

• Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
After showing her true colours witj the Dubai thing I don't feel any sorry for her not able to have more kids and also about how bitcjy she was to River the first years, after all the mind plays a big role in miscarriages not alway is biological but psychological.
This is beyond insensitive and completely unnecessary.