Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur’s latest post on Instagram is a Reels of “5 ways I boost my mood”.

She forgot to include “taking a trip to Dubai”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I guess masks are optional when you are at Available Car 😳😂
How stupid of them to share that image with the cameraman wearing his mask incorrectly, and very little distance between him and the models. Fools.

Reactions: 33
For someone who preached a lot about white privilege while BLM was a the trendy topic on instagram I find it curious that their ads models are always white blondes they don't even use a brunette.

Reactions: 20
I think her mum and dad look lovely and happy, wrinkles or no wrinkles. They seem such a close and devoted family.
Yeah, she lives down the street from her equally wealthy family members, sees them constantly, yet still finds things to feel empty about that can only be made better by designer handbags and vacations.

Reactions: 16
Nearly time for a new thread! Can I suggest;

“Fleur De Force 6: We haven’t forgotten about Dubai”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Fleur De Force 6: Dubai wasn't enough I need another holiday without getting busted 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
I loved the fabric she showed that they went for in their corridor or something (imagine life where you need to chose curtain fabric for your hallway?!? us plebs get it from Ikea) Looked it up and it's £175 a meter 😭 I know it's William Morris, but hot damn!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I loved the fabric she showed that they went for in their corridor or something (imagine life where you need to chose curtain fabric for your hallway?!? us plebs get it from Ikea) Looked it up and it's £175 a meter 😭 I know it's William Morris, but hot damn!
just buy some curtains, why is she looking at fabric. She probably doesn’t even go to that wing of the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
just buy some curtains, why is she looking at fabric. She probably doesn’t even go to that wing of the house 🤣
One doesn't simply "buy some curtains".
One selects a suitable fabric, perhaps with the assistance of an interior designer, then liaises with ones seamstress. Mere weeks later, custom window dressings are delivered and fitted for approval.
"Buy some curtains". Peasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Does anyone else think she is going to pivot into the interior design(ed) world? Like with a feature on their Estate in a magazine or something? I adore her home styling videos but she keeps it very secret how giant their mansion is. Maybe they will keep redoing and have a big debut? I know their kitchen was featured, what about the rest they are renovating.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she is going to pivot into the interior design(ed) world? Like with a feature on their Estate in a magazine or something? I adore her home styling videos but she keeps it very secret how giant their mansion is. Maybe they will keep redoing and have a big debut? I know their kitchen was featured, what about the rest they are renovating.
I love when they 'go for a walk' and never leave their own grounds..... but of course never mention that they're basicly in their back garden.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.