Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many people are going to ask for photos from Dubai. I hope she is mentioning the q&a because she will address it. I didn’t expect her to be this snide!

Reactions: 6
Was this on her insta? Can someone ask why she blocks everyone that makes a comment about Dubai?

I totally get it if someone is hounding her but not for mentioning it once!

When she said in that YouTube comment that she’d been hassled by ‘a few individuals’ - who do you reckon she means by this?

Chazzie , the initial stirrer, plus who? It seems a bit like she’s avoiding the fact that actually it’s a large number of rightfully pissed off subscribers/followers and not just one or two trolls

Reactions: 13
Was this on her insta? Can someone ask why she blocks everyone that makes a comment about Dubai?

I totally get it if someone is hounding her but not for mentioning it once!
Yes, it was on her insta stories. I voted for a Q&A. 😁

Is it me or is the filter removed or less extreme?
0A1A2FC1-A85B-4C10-A248-ABA078693783.png

Reactions: 1
When she said in that YouTube comment that she’d been hassled by ‘a few individuals’ - who do you reckon she means by this?

Chazzie , the initial stirrer, plus who? It seems a bit like she’s avoiding the fact that actually it’s a large number of rightfully pissed off subscribers/followers and not just one or two trolls
Maybe she means bythesea too? Chazzie was incredibly annoying but she was correct in saying Fleur was in Dubai and people probably wouldn't have cottoned on if it hadn't been for her persistence.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she means bythesea too? Chazzie was incredibly annoying but she was correct in saying Fleur was in Dubai and people probably wouldn't have cottoned on if it hadn't been for her persistence.
@rubicon Maybe she meant all of the articles in the newspapers too... or, the fact that Mike and Available Car was mentioned.

Reactions: 9
A lot of the followers defending her seem to be from the US and I guess they have a slightly more individualistic culture over there, as well as probably not being so emotionally affected by seeing Fleur finding sneaky loopholes around the restrictions that people in the UK have been living with for months and then covering it up.

Reactions: 18
how many people are going to ask for photos from Dubai. I hope she is mentioning the q&a because she will address it. I didn’t expect her to be this snide!
I just asked for a pic of Dubai. Let’s see how long until she blocks me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A lot of the followers defending her seem to be from the US and I guess they have a slightly more individualistic culture over there, as well as probably not being so emotionally affected by seeing Fleur finding sneaky loopholes around the restrictions that people in the UK have been living with for months and then covering it up.
Idk I think it’s because her American fans foam at the mouth for a glimpse into her English countryside lifestyle so they don’t want her to stop making videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know. I'm American and I think her going off to Dubai makes me even more mad. No one here is taking it seriously in the states and people are going off to Mexico and having parties.

Sure if I had her estate with a green house and a pool and all that land to walk around on I would never want to leave. She out of everyone on YouTube and Instagram maybe other than Amelia have zero reason to go travelling. Live on a couple million pound estate , with its own farm and all that space. If she wanted a change of scenery she could just go sleep in one of the spare rooms in a different wing. Or go and stay in the cottage that she and Mike first lived in, that's on her grounds.

I mean I got the impression when they moved in she wasn't happy to move to the hall, which I don't exactly blame her I really liked their previous house with the kitchen they redid (though I like her current kitchen better) but how ultra privileged is that to be upset bc you aren't living in the smaller mansion you liked but had to take over a larger mansion with grounds.

I can't trust anything she says or does now to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be surprised if it turn out she did a secret trip to the States, she showed plenty of times to be an American wannabe. Not gonna drag all Americans in the same bag but the vast majority I met have this shallow brain dead, selfish way to think like "I go on a holiday with all my kids not biggie" yeah sure but if any of those kids end up in a ventilator then the fault is of someone else, and what is worst in the UK NHS is free but as far as I know and please tell me if you know better, in America if you don't have an health insurance you are basically fucked or you end up with a massive hole in your bank account

Reactions: 9
If you want to further hurt her engagement on Youtube, click on the new video and click off after 10 seconds. Youtube penalises the creators for viewers leaving Youtube while watching their video much more than dislikes. Don't worry about giving her views, because this will be much worse for her than if you never clicked on it in the first place :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think if you watch less than 30 secons it doesn't count as view, I skipped most of her last video, as always her recommendations weren't authentic and also boring and the fact she probably had a bunch of nespressos because she was so nervous and speaking so fast that at some point it was hard to understand what she was saying, skipped to the end to see if she said something of Dubai but nahh just the most awful book reviews that someone could do and again it was a covered up of sky pretty sure she didn't read the books.

I went to watch her new video last night, was put off by her tone and distracted by her crappy responses to people's polite questions and comments, and finally unsubscribed.
I'm pissed, I enjoyed watching the occasional video - the house and grounds, some if the interaction with Mike, the fact she got stuff altered (so few influencers do!) - and now I can't enjoy her videos anymore!! It's not like I trusted her massively, it's more that I enjoyed hearing her witter away and found her unproblematic in the main. Now that's tainted.
I think she'll lose a lot of followers in the coming weeks and months, and I think she deserves it to be honest.

Reactions: 23
The Fleurxit keeps going on her insta, not sure if real followers or the classic unfollow of fake accounts. What surprises me is that her videos normally didn't have many unlikes but the last one clearly does. And some people is really mad at her.
Screenshot_20210202_162848.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If she is moderating the comments why would she let that baby one through and not allow other much more reasonable ones. It's clearly to garner sympathy and is another manipulative move on her part. I know it is her job but she really must be extremely calculating. Makes he whole "I didn't understand the rules" even less believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If she is moderating the comments why would she let that baby one through and not allow other much more reasonable ones. It's clearly to garner sympathy and is another manipulative move on her part. I know it is her job but she really must be extremely calculating. Makes he whole "I didn't understand the rules" even less believable.
Yeah it makes no sense. She admitted she is approving comments so why approve that one. I left a polite comment yesterday just saying I was disappointed that she didn't address the Dubai thing in the video and she hasn't approved my comment.

Reactions: 26
This way she can convince her blind sheep of the "bullying and trolling" she is victim of, but all I can see is a totally manipulative person, even scary to be honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.