Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roundup from last thread:
Thread title by @Coldfeet, @Oohthedrama got the second most liked with "Fleur Bell .... end"
1611074717632.png

Reactions: 30
Guys she has finally shown her face!!!

Besides all of the Botox. Do you think that she has had her lips filled? Maybe a mini plump? This photo is from an old article from 2015.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Guys she has finally shown her face!!!

Besides all of the Botox. Do you think that she has had her lips filled? Maybe a mini plump? This photo is from an old article from 2015.

“oh hey makeup”. Was she makeup free on her holiday then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She has 100% had more tweakments than she would admit. Botox, fillers, and whatever else. She's not old so it's a shame really. Someone already mentionedthey were surprised how long it took Mike to fix his tooth considering how rich there are. Tbh I'm surprised how long it took fleur to fix her teeth. Not that getting your teeth fixed alwayslooks much better. But fleur's do. Not sure if Lilly pebbles teeth look good for example.

Reactions: 19
She has 100% had more tweakments than she would admit. Botox, fillers, and whatever else. She's not old so it's a shame really. Someone already mentionedthey were surprised how long it took Mike to fix his tooth considering how rich there are. Tbh I'm surprised how long it took fleur to fix her teeth. Not that getting your teeth fixed alwayslooks much better. But fleur's do. Not sure if Lilly pebbles teeth look good for example.
Lily's are too big. Fleur's suit her - they look real.

Reactions: 14
I think Fleur's teeth look great now but i actually think it's people's subtle imperfections that make them likable. Like you say, its a shame really

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s her MO. Look real and relatable, just as fake as the rest of them.
I wouldn't consider someone fake because they've chosen to have their teeth fixed.
I think we all agree Fleur is a twit but we don't have to demonise her every action, do we?!

Reactions: 34
Yes it’s subtle but definitely a difference. Cue the, “I don’t think Fleur would do that” comments, and fast forward two years and she will admit to it lol.
Bit like this thread a couple of months back. “She’s not like the rest” etc and then Dubai gate happens 😂

I must admit I barely check this thread - mainly because I didn’t buy the whole good act. Glad she’s been exposed.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't consider someone fake because they've chosen to have their teeth fixed.
I think we all agree Fleur is a twit but we don't have to demonise her every action, do we?!
Not just talking about her teeth, but go off :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Fleur only had a funny tooth i think it wasn't awful like other influencers teeth just a little details. What I never undertood was all the constant botox, fillers etc she only fucked up her face and look so much older now, she perfectly fine without any of that crap, I will never understand young girls with pretty face jumping on unnecessary botox and fillers I guess is one of negative things social cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It would be a little warm for a tracksuit in Dubai, no?

Shame I'm already blocked from her Instagram or I'd ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.