Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eff off Mike
I think it’s eff off Fleur actually.....he’s dyslexic apparently so either she wrote it or he had it proof read in the next story he spells “ab” like abb 🙄

btw not trying to offend anyone genuinely dyslexic or implying they can’t spell at all but as someone who’s followed him for years his stories always have at least one spelling mistake.

Reactions: 11
What a dick!!! Sticking his tongue out at us paupers.
How did he think this would calm people down!!! This has just stoked the fires and made me even angrier

Reactions: 29
Hope everyone made redundant from available car can HAVE FUN tomorrow eh Mike

Reactions: 37
Eff off Mike
You know what Mike, the past year has taught a lot of people like is short. You know why? Because over 100,000 people have died (and counting), they are people that will not have the chance to run off to Dubai or hug their family ever again. Life is short, that doesn't mean be selfish and only think of yourself.

Reactions: 22
Shut the f up Mike. Guess what, we don’t care about spreading joy & positivity at the moment, just about people not spreading covid.
BA858F9D-23F6-488A-B9F5-D7CE85CD8805.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Easier to ‘be happy’ when you’re bleeping rich though isn’t it 🙄

not so easy if you’ve: lost your job because of Covid, or had family members die of or with Covid, been isolated from everyone they know for fear of getting ill, had to try homeschooling while working from home at the same time.
I could go on.
What the duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it’s eff off Fleur actually.....he’s dyslexic apparently so either she wrote it or he had it proof read in the next story he spells “ab” like abb 🙄

btw not trying to offend anyone genuinely dyslexic or implying they can’t spell at all but as someone who’s followed him for years his stories always have at least one spelling mistake.
I think you are so right, this has definitely been proof read.
What I take from this though is that Fleur is still moaning to Mike and her family about us “trolls” and her super happy super smug Instagram posts are just a big act (like we knew)

Reactions: 19
I wonder how the employees of Available Car feel when they see their CEO prattling about like this on social media.

“Cherish the little things” he says from his mansion, with his home cinema, peloton machines and expensive golf paraphernalia.

Reactions: 42
I am truly, deeply flabberghasted. Is he taking the piss? What planet does he live on? Also what's up with that tongue out and the pink glasses?
Either he is under the effect of substances or he truly has no brain cells. Can't think of another explanation why someone could ever think publishing a message like that could ever be acceptable at the moment.

Reactions: 36
Maybe he can spread positivity by hiring back all the staff he canned during the pandemic
I wonder if when they fired them, he told everyone something like this ‘life is difficult but it’s time for all of us to spread some joy and positivity! Life is short so let’s be happy! Tomorrow is a new day, make it yours!! And most of all have fun!! 🤙
he sounds pretty fing clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Fleur is crying to him so he’s done the man thing of “I’ll sort it out” and just made it worse

Anyone tempted to reply to him and see if he bites?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder how the employees of Available Car feel when they see their CEO prattling about like this on social media.

“Cherish the little things” he says from his mansion, with his home cinema, peloton machines and expensive golf paraphernalia.
Also the part ‘I’m sure over the last year we’ve all been in a dark place’ oh yeah, I’m convinced you’ve two both suffered just like us peasants, absolutely :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Shame they can’t be bothered with being responsible during a pandemic, but it’s nice to see that something is bothering them.

Reactions: 13
Actually you have been in a sunny place Mike! I'm fed up of the Be Kind and toxic positivism and having to hide the ugly true as many self entitled twats don't want to listen it and call you hater or troll. What about returning the financial help you took from the government, what about all the people you made redundant? What about spread covid here and UAE? What's the joy of exposing your only daughter's life for a pointless trip? With this we can truly see the horrible selfish people they actually are. I can imagine how awful working environment and conditions available cars has, yes Mike you are a CEO just because isum and dad and still really doubt you are doing it right.

That tongue gesture is basically a duck you! To NHS workers, people who lost a special someone due to covid, small business that had to close etc.

This would sound harsh but that comment saying they don't deserve another child is actually true they would raise kids as awful as them, River alone will become another Fleur, people like these just care for themselves and screw the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Quick reminder, if you want to dip out of a thread that's your call. But it's against the rules to try to silence other peoples opinions or moderate. Hit report if you want us to look at a post :)

No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report it.

Don't attempt to shut down the conversation.

Keep it on tattle, don't message an influencer as it gets into trolling territory.

Eff off Mike
Wtf?!? The fact that he’s pulling a face of a five year old whilst trying to pass a message about being kind aside, in the current situation, it’s just insulting. I would love to see him say this face to face to every single of the 300 people he fired. #bekind 😤😤😤😤 it truly is unbelievable. And those of you who say that maybe the “hate” (aka calling Fleur’s bullshit) is getting to her might be right. I wish she’d see her behaviour for the absurdity that it is, but she won’t. Instead, people calling her out are haters. And what about her? Her lack of empathy towards all those who have lost a year of life, jobs, loved ones?! Yeah, that’s her way of being #kind. Uhhh 😤😤😤😤😤🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.