Fleur De Force #5 Fleur De Liar, covid flyer, pandemic denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if her Dubai dodgy trip was her end just like Zoella and her advent calendar

Reactions: 13
I bet she seriously regrets it now.
She regrets being caught. She’s so shady I literally can’t look at her the same ever again.

she became so accustomed to a certain lifestyle she literally couldn’t stay in the country even after going on holiday at the start of 2020 which a lot of people didn’t get to do.

Reactions: 34
Yeah, I'm sure she does regret being caught. But also, regrets going at all. She's probably sitting there every day now, trying to decide what to post that won't annoy her audience. Watching the followers go down and knowing the top google result for "Fleur de Force" is that Daily Mail article. All for a few days of sun in plastic Dubai. Not worth it! She may have felt differently if she'd got a trip of a lifetime out of it.

Reactions: 12
I haven't watched Fleur since the Dubai Debacle. However, the numbers on the videos she's uploaded to YouTube since everything happened are actually not that bad - especially considering most of her uploads have been hauls and favourites. The one vlog she's uploaded (I see that she's no longer calling them lockdown vlogs!) currently has 99K views. One of her vlogs from 3-4 months ago is 97K; another is 106K. People have not stopped watching her in droves. Unfortunately.

I still follow her on Instagram and she posted yesterday about feeling really low and lacking motivation. Maybe she needs another holiday?

Incidentally, there is not one negative comment on that IG post. Lots of fangirls telling her 'chin up' and that she looks beautiful etc. :sick:

Reactions: 19
I sincerely doubt that if I posted "Maybe you need a holiday?" that it would stay up more than 10 seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's not really the sort who wants to be at home doing nothing though. She loves all the PR trips and being hosted at events in London by companies like Jo Malone. And she never really got hate before.

And, y'know. She's embarassed. She called herself a "sheep" which was telling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I stopped watching her after the Dubai spectacle, and I don't miss her a bit. She just reeks entitlement now to me.

Reactions: 26
She will be embarrassed but only because she got caught, she had no intention of telling her followers she was there. She wouldn't have gave a damn otherwise.

Reactions: 15
Yes, I am agreeing with you. She regrets going, because she got caught. I'm not saying she regrets going because she knows it was morally (and possibly slightly legally) wrong.

Reactions: 3
Fleur really is the pits. Someone politely asked in the comments of her latest Insta post where her dress was from. Rather than just telling them she directed them to her stories: so extra views and guess what, no information just a swipe up affiliate link.

Reactions: 14
She is out for shopping followers now 🤣, I hate when they cannot just answer from where a product is from without pushing the affiliate link, Fleur is so greedy.

Reactions: 8
Fleur really is the pits. Someone politely asked in the comments of her latest Insta post where her dress was from. Rather than just telling them she directed them to her stories: so extra views and guess what, no information just a swipe up affiliate link.
In the Frow always does this. She doesn't ever voice the brand out loud, nor will she state it in the YouTube drop down so it just says something like "White blouse," forcing you to click the link to find out where it's from. In her instagram comments she's like "check the story babes. It's all linked there" - boosting engagement figures while forcing you to the click link. Honestly, she's so gross. I guess Fleur has started too as she knows her time is up soon.

Guess she's getting extra desperate now with the follower buying:

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 14.59.11.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In the Frow always does this. She doesn't ever voice the brand out loud, nor will she state it in the YouTube drop down so it just says something like "White blouse," forcing you to click the link to find out where it's from. In her instagram comments she's like "check the story babes. It's all linked there" - boosting engagement figures while forcing you to the click link. Honestly, she's so gross. I guess Fleur has started too as she knows her time is up soon.

View attachment 466609
Agh Vicky is disgusting when it comes to affiliate links specially since she left Gleam and all brands stopped working with her, but she has to pay for that house she hates her lavish lifestyle and keep bank rolling her lazy husband that's why she is so desperate to make money out of the links

Reactions: 7

View attachment 466609
You expressed it so much better than me! Imagine being so grasping when you're already extremely wealthy. She clearly doesn't give a f**k about her audience.

Reactions: 7
Almost all Influencers do this- EmShel, Frow and Lydia are some of the absolute worst for it.

Reactions: 2
I love how Ultimate Girl Gang is wealthy and never does affiliate links but will still always show where everything is from for those interested AND help small businesses she buys from too. She also buys a lot for herself not all gifted.

Reactions: 6
Not to say I did but if someone was stupid enough to swipe up on that story does anyone know if she gets commission on anything I buy from ASOS or just that dress 👀I have some really nice jumpers in my basket 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.