Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Wow. I've really grown to dislike Fleur over the way she's handled all of this. Also, she looks completely plastic now. A fake face to match her fake personality! I won't be watching the video (played it for a total of 20 seconds) but gave it a dislike anyway. She may be able to control comments but I don't think she can control that dislike button!

Reactions: 32

Freddie101

Plus...this caption.

Yes you are JUST getting to it now. We know that you have been “busy” as you were in Dubai and then dealing with a PR mess.

I wonder if her time freed up because there has been less PR packages from brands or that the nanny, housekeeper, gardener, etc are back.
Too busy packing for Dubai on Christmas Day to bother 🤣

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
If nothing else, this at least confirms both Fleur and Mike are the same (I know some on here thought Fleur had forced Mike to go away - I don’t believe that for a second). They are both as disgusting as each other and they deserve each other. Dim, over privileged, idiots.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I'm so convinced now that last summer Fleur and Mike travelled without telling her followers about it. To be fair, last summer was a time when not only influencers went on vacation, I know lots of normal people who did. But Fleur was already working that whole "I'm different, I'm taking this pandemic seriously and staying at home, just like poor people" angle.

Reactions: 31

Sven

VIP Member
Guys I have a dilemma. Do I unfollow and ignore Fleur's Furdeforce account, thus denying myself the cuteness of her pets, or do I continue to follow and like it even though I unfollowed Fleur everywhere else because she's untrustworthy and a covidiot?
Unfollow. You can find way more cute pets on there.

• Heart

Nova

VIP Member
I know someone else has said it already, but he is ageing badly! His wife literally has been given every product she uses for free, she would have never noticed if he used some of her stuff. Alle the beauty influencers have like 5 backups of each product.

All the vlogging, whilst being the face of a million/billion-pound company must be stressing him grey 🤐
I actually don’t think he’s aging badly? He’s just going grey.

Hinchoff

Pretty sure it’s just cat poo that can cause pregnancy complications, I don’t think there’s any real proven link between pet hair and infertility.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Honestly. Hey Fleur, if you see nothing wrong with your Dubai trip, why not make a post about your top five Dubai spots/activities with kids? You have sooo many of your followers supporting and defending your much-needed, well-deserved vacation, so why not post a few nice pics and tips? Don't worry, you can always add a little "For the time when we can all travel again" and don't mention when you travelled ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

queenamber

VIP Member
Hey, I too have stopped following her on IG and YouTube.

I work for the NHS as frontline staff, I am using IG to raise awareness of Covid, then I come across this. I am absolutely pissed off with her.. This is someone paid a lot of money to influence people.

We put our lives, our families lives at risk everyday as we are in constant contact with the Virus, but we are still dedicated to our jobs and care for them people living through this, never mind what their families are going through. I haven’t seen my Partner for months, we decided we wouldn’t put our families at a greater risk plus I would be devastated if I passed it on to anyone. But we are tested constantly for the Virus.

But Fleury that doesn’t make me want to go on a train to see him, or fuck off across the world to have a holiday. I know you’ve had a bad year, well welcome to our world. We have seen things you wouldn’t believe, but did we feel the need to go to Dubai? No, we didn’t. There are millions of people that have had a shit year, you know watching their loved ones dying, loosing their jobs, loosing their businesses. The list goes on but they didn’t feel the need too either. It’s a massive two fingers to the NHS but her privileged life means she doesn’t have to use the NHS so she isn’t bothered about us. It shows how ignorant, shallow and selfish she is.

The NHS is on its knees, we are mentally, emotionally and physically drained. We all need a holiday, I cancelled three last year and yeah it pisses me off but this is why we are treating people with this deadly disease because of people like her. We will never get rid of Covid while people ignore rules so her influence needs to be addressed.. it leaves a lot to desired..

Just want to say, thank you for everything you do. It is unconscionable to me that we have influencers jetting off on holidays and up to their eyes in free luxurious gifts while frontline NHS workers are on their knees struggling to cope. You're true heroes and I hope these selfish influencers get a big reality check coming.

Sven

VIP Member
It is so unfair. I really miss my mum. But I’ll do what I have to do even though it’s shit. Why can’t all these z listers do it as well?

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
The whole "legally allowed" thing makes no sense with an influencer. It's totally irrelevant as they're used by brands to be something like a trusted friend. When a friend lies and deceives to do something they know is morally wrong it's no getout clause to say it's legal 🤦

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
There a few more news stories on the Dubai Debacle today:

Interesting that a lot of these stories seem to be focusing on Mike's position as CEO (and the redundancies he has made) and not 'Fleur the Influencer.'

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I think Fleur is pretty but the thing regular botox users like her dont understand is that it takes away your face's youthfulness. The shiny, tight forehead and lack of eyebrow movement immediately ages people. Yes, your skin looks super smooth but why, if you're still that young, would you want to make your face immobile??

Yel

Chatty Member
Roundup from last thread:
Thread title by @Coldfeet, @Oohthedrama got the second most liked with "Fleur Bell .... end"
1611074717632.png

rememberme

She is so insufferable at the moment with her smug “worlds best mum” Instagram posts. Love you took your child on a germ ridden tin can during a global pandemic

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
The irony of her being paid to advertise anti-bacterial cleaners after (likely) spreading a deadly virus internationally.

• Haha
  • Wow

Maggiemoo32

Nice to see Mike is still rocking his Dubai tan. Thought for a moment they had gone for a walk to a national trust property but then realised it was their back garden. No wonder they needed a holiday being cooped up in a tiny home like that for months on end. 🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 29