Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
New title my little tattle family ❤

Lets re-cap shall we?

• Faye thinks shes shit hot :rolleyes:
  • She's on the scrounge again and somehow gets it
  • Her home is turning in to a FREE ADVERT for cheap furniture company
  • Rocking out all the 90s/2000 songs she loves
  • Gagging to get pregs to get a bigger council house
  • Forgetting the kids she has in the meantime
  • Using a panty liner for her skin care routines
First time doing a thread so forgive me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14

EBE2021

Years ago i used to save up the tokens from the sun and went on a few of the caravan holiday weekends...

Her boys would probably love a Haven site more than abroad, she should take them.

She could even take the menagerie of animals lol
My Mum took us on a few cheap caravan holidays back in the day too. She worked three jobs but it was all she could afford and we always enjoyed it.

I don't have an issue with struggling families taking advantage of cheap holidays. I'm not here to belittle them. I have an issue with two able-bodied yet idol layabouts thinking they're entitled to everything when they contribute nothing. 😤

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
She is as rough as a badgers arse. Not just the look of her but that gob. How can the divvy subs not think the same. Makes you wonder what they're like. And if those extensions weren't gifted how did she buy them. Is she rinsing the GFM.
The language she was coming out with last night was the worst ever. im not saying I dont swear but there was no need for that amount of swearing.
Like you so how did she buy those extensions. One minute shes pleading poverty and complaining about the price of the coffee shes drinking, the next shes having her hair done at the hairdressers.
I really didnt see the point of that glow up. Why get your hair done, fake tan, and put make up on just to stay in the house. Surely self care and making yourself better isnt just all about getting tarted up and is also about getting in touch with your emotions.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
All done up to sit in her grubby house looking at her simple looking, lazy, unemployed, ginger headed boyfriend

• Haha

Lilylily

VIP Member
The 2 of them are fake as fuck, I wouldn't believe a word out of their mouths, they are conning people to send money for ivf, I'm proud to say that anything myself and my husband own, we bought ourselves through hard work and commitment to giving our little family the best that we can, that in itself will teach our children that hard work pays off, what is she teaching her kids, if you want something, don't get a job, just lie and beg strangers to buy it for you? They are trash

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Beverley macca

VIP Member
The pair of them are everything what's wrong with the world. I've said it before, they are an utter embarrassment and our fore fathers would be spinning in their graves.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There's absolutely no reasons on this planet why the two of them can't be in a job. They have the energy for endless shopping, they want to conceive a kid, so why isn't that lazy lump working to pay for it? It will eternally wind me up.

She's claiming youtube is her part time job so she can still claim all the benefits. She's a total fraud. You can earn a fair whack before it affects your UC. So if she has a paid advert for like £500 she'll be practically untouched. Scabby bloated pigs. Those poor kids.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don believe it's getting refunded because it doesn't "sit well with her" as she's getting paid sponsorships soon....

she knew she gets sponsors back and forward and she's only got 24k subs so each sponsor will only be a couple of hundred pound if she's lucky.

She has cancelled the GFM because the tides turning on her and she's the laughing stock because her boyfriend won't get a job and help support them as a family ..

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I’m interested to know how this jobless pair can afford a holiday to Spain for 4 people, whilst many working families can’t afford a weekend in Skegness in a caravan 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It didn't sit right with her so much, that when she first set it up she put a figure of £5000 🤣🙄 then changed it to £3000....she had plans of spending that money and I don't think IVF was included...

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The GFM has tipped me over the edge with anger, they are sponging lazy bastards..I don't know how she has the neck to show her face in public, I would be black shamed affronted

• Heart
I wouldn't begrudge her asking for help, if they were a hardworking couple that fell outside of the criteria for NHS treatment, but neither of them contribute anything to society, she's not willing to lose the weight and she wants everything handed to her on a plate yesterday.

Kids in some poorer countries can't get one meal a day... and she doesn't pay for the two boys she already has. I and other taxpayers have the pleasure of paying for her children's upbringing and she wants another.

She's a despicable moron and those donating clearly don't know enough about her. I wonder if some parents who have been successful with IVF feel an overwhelming desire to help others in the same situation. They may not be aware of what they were donating to here.
My sentiments exactly! They contribute nothing but take so much. It's disgusting.

She's made herself look a right tit. I love the positive PR spin she's put on it though. Her two brain celled subbies are lapping it up

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Why did she buy Sunshine blonde shampoo and conditioner. She's got black hair.

As for that blue cheese sauce, Im sure that taste is going to be familiar to her, if you get what I mean.

• Sick
  • Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
They should both be out working. Not traipsing round the shop like a couple of simpletons. Wonder how many people recognise them as the GFM ponces?

• Heart