Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might give up my demanding f/t job if being jobless (like these two) means I could also spend my days idly swanning round Poundland/ Home Bargains and the ‘chazzers’ spending free cash.
At least you're making a decent living. You've got work friends and the possibility of going higher in your job, those two mingers have got no friends and no ambition in life except for begging for more and more freebies than should be going to people who deserve it. I've got more respect for you and the other ladies on here than Fayke.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You couldn't make it up. How much shopping does she need. Absolutely no shame or pride. Dirty cow. When I was young just the mere thought that my mother was wanting to show her bits and pieces to the world, would have been enough for me to run away. (She wasnt)🤣 Does this dirty selfish witch not give a duck about her kids? woman

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You couldn't make it up. How much shopping does she need. Absolutely no shame or pride. Dirty cow. When I was young just the mere thought that my mother was wanting to show her bits and pieces to the world, would have been enough for me to run away. (She wasnt)🤣 Does this dirty selfish witch not give a duck about her kids? woman
Since being with my fiancee for 2 and half years now it used to annoy the tit out of me when I first met him as he has ocd but since being around him I can see now why it makes sense I used to love being surrounded by stuff and didn't bother me until last year when I started tripping over my own stuff and couldn't find anything his way is much more relaxing ocd or not everyone should be like that I can see why now either that or his traits are rubbing off me :ROFLMAO: I still love my little home decor bits but not so much as in a hoarder way I don't get Faye like this she wastes so much money on shite she doesn't need I would rather put my money aside and buy decent fresh food for the week she cant get that much from universal credit but I looked up and for a couple its £500 for a couple not each of them and that will go on bills and the important stuff so how does she manage to go out every 2nd day and buy all this on jobcentre money I have to live on £300 for the month.

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Sian boshells latest slog, she was saying how upset and down she’s been since January, apparently a youtuber she made friends with, exchanged phone numbers with and arranged to meet up with has absolutely ghosted her, ignoring her texts, she’s seems devastated, someone in the comments asked if it’s Faye, she won’t name them but it has to be vile Fayke squires

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Faye Squires thinks she some celebrity. Well the amount of people that she says are always looking at her, she's too thick to work out why. It's infamy though in this ponces case. If it is Faye Squires, Sian's better off.

• Heart
Anyone seen Sian boshells latest slog, she was saying how upset and down she’s been since January, apparently a youtuber she made friends with, exchanged phone numbers with and arranged to meet up with has absolutely ghosted her, ignoring her texts, she’s seems devastated, someone in the comments asked if it’s Faye, she won’t name them but it has to be vile Fayke squires
It wouldnt surprise me if it was Fayke that is ghosting Sian. Fayke comes across on camera as being this caring person (to her subs that is) but I think in reality she can be a very selfish witch. I know we've had a dig about Sian on here about the gifted pan, but to befriend somebody, exchange numbers, plan to meet up then snub them for no reason is unfair. Apparently this You Tuber has been the same with some other You Tubers. Like I said it wouldnt surprise me if it is Fayke because shes jealous of Sian. Sian seems to have much more going for her, a nice house, loving husband and I think shes also been gifted things and seems to be getting on with more You Tubers.
I've always get the feeling if it is Fayke that she is jealous about what Sian got for Christmas. Fayke got a load of tat whereas Sians husband bought her items that will help her with her You tube such as a new camera and laptop. I dont why or if Fayke is jealous about that because Sians husband is a hard worker.
I also bet she jealous of someone else she follows or has followed, a vlogger called Sam (grab life by the hauls) because Sam is pregnant with her 11th child. Shes about 26 weeks pregnant, this makes me wonder if this is one of the reasons Fayke suddenly became obsessed with having fertlity treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Faye Squires is the sort of person that will use people for what she can get out of them, it's obvious to all of us that she has no friends because she's not a good person, she basically sits on Steve so he doesn't leave her, she is OK with buying him expensive things but has no interest in making her children's lives any better, it's a miserable existence

Faye Squires thinks she some celebrity. Well the amount of people that she says are always looking at her, she's too thick to work out why. It's infamy though in this ponces case. If it is Faye Squires, Sian's better off.
She really is delusional if she thinks people think she is some kind of celebrity. I know people can get starstruck because they have seen a You Tuber or social media "influencer" but at the end of the day the You Tuber is just a normal (although in Faykes case, probably not) a normal person. In a way I hope it is Fayke that is ghosting Sian and the others and maybe one of them will not be as kind hearted as Sian and spill the beans and let people know whats shes really like.
If it is her shes probably jealous because all these other You Tubers are in loving relationships with husbands /boyfriends that spoil or give them their full attention and are not idle layabouts like Cropper.
---
Faye Squires is the sort of person that will use people for what she can get out of them, it's obvious to all of us that she has no friends because she's not a good person, she basically sits on Steve so he doesn't leave her, she is OK with buying him expensive things but has no interest in making her children's lives any better, it's a miserable existence
Its true she has a miserable existence. No job, no real physical friends(only the bum licking subbies), a useless good for nothing boyfriend, no motivation to lose weight and no motivation to put in effort to better herself. If she thinks having a good life is being bombarded with tat from companies and having people grovel to her then she really cant be happy. Probably the only positive thing in her life is the fact that she has two polite boys who really do deserve a better life. If she cant be arsed to better her own life she should concentrate on making them feel good about themselves and I dont mean tell them they're bleeping amazing dont let the dickheads at school get them down etc. Can you remember when the school told her about Mason not being able to do double handwriting and she told him it doesnt matter what they say. School is there to help you in life. Just because she probably had a tit time at school doesnt mean they should.

Last edited:
She really is delusional if she thinks people think she is some kind of celebrity. I know people can get starstruck because they have seen a You Tuber or social media "influencer" but at the end of the day the You Tuber is just a normal (although in Faykes case, probably not) a normal person. In a way I hope it is Fayke that is ghosting Sian and the others and maybe one of them will not be as kind hearted as Sian and spill the beans and let people know whats shes really like.
If it is her shes probably jealous because all these other You Tubers are in loving relationships with husbands /boyfriends that spoil or give them their full attention and are not idle layabouts like Cropper.
---

Its true she has a miserable existence. No job, no real physical friends(only the bum licking subbies), a useless good for nothing boyfriend, no motivation to lose weight and no motivation to put in effort to better herself. If she thinks having a good life is being bombarded with tat from companies and having people grovel to her then she really cant be happy. Probably the only positive thing in her life is the fact that she has two polite boys who really do deserve a better life. If she cant be arsed to better her own life she should concentrate on making them feel good about themselves and I dont mean tell them they're bleeping amazing dont let the dickheads at school get them down etc. Can you remember when the school told her about Mason not being able to do double handwriting and she told him it doesnt matter what they say. School is there to help you in life. Just because she probably had a tit time at school doesnt mean they should.
Just had a look at sians video, I'd say it's definitely fayke!

• Wow
Just had a look at sians video, I'd say it's definitely fayke!
If it is her I hope the followers that they both have unsubscribe from Faykes channel. Faykes probably jealous because Sian did a collab with Abbey (all things Abbey) and they bought some lovely clothes for each other and Abbey didnt make Sian look stupid like Fayke made her look. I still say Fayke picked the most hideous looking clothes for Sian and Sian picked nice clothes for Fayke and she was so ungrateful.

• Heart
It wouldnt surprise me if it was Fayke that is ghosting Sian. Fayke comes across on camera as being this caring person (to her subs that is) but I think in reality she can be a very selfish witch. I know we've had a dig about Sian on here about the gifted pan, but to befriend somebody, exchange numbers, plan to meet up then snub them for no reason is unfair. Apparently this You Tuber has been the same with some other You Tubers. Like I said it wouldnt surprise me if it is Fayke because shes jealous of Sian. Sian seems to have much more going for her, a nice house, loving husband and I think shes also been gifted things and seems to be getting on with more You Tubers.
I've always get the feeling if it is Fayke that she is jealous about what Sian got for Christmas. Fayke got a load of tat whereas Sians husband bought her items that will help her with her You tube such as a new camera and laptop. I dont why or if Fayke is jealous about that because Sians husband is a hard worker.
I also bet she jealous of someone else she follows or has followed, a vlogger called Sam (grab life by the hauls) because Sam is pregnant with her 11th child. Shes about 26 weeks pregnant, this makes me wonder if this is one of the reasons Fayke suddenly became obsessed with having fertlity treatment.
Sam has a thread

Reactions: 3
I don't really watch Sian, maybe only twice. But I've been on there asking if the name begins with F and she's better off 🤣

• Haha
I am actually getting bored of her channel now same tit, same boring haul same Faye :sleep:

I am actually getting bored of her channel now same tit, same boring haul same Faye :sleep:
Her videos are getting boring. It's either hauls or those stupid spend a day with us that's when she's not trying to sell crap to her divvy subs

• Heart
If I was playing detective, I would say that it likely is Faye that has ghosted Sian. Other names have been suggested in the comments and Sian has responded to deny that it's them.
---
She's really shown her arse just lately our Faye.

• Heart
It’s definitely Faye, Sian has written in a reply to another YouTuber that’s also been ghosted ‘don’t let other creators get you down’ with a wink emoji.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who was the other YouTuber? Ahhhh I’ve just seen it was Maxine. I think Sian is a bit of a mood hoover, so I don’t watch her channel. Maybe Faye thought the same. However, Faye befriended Sian, so ghosting her is cruel.
---
I wonder if Faye has ADHD. She’s all over the place, can’t keep her house clean, jumps from one scheme to another and doesn’t have friends. She was saying on her last vid that she hasn’t got friends, but it then transpires that she’s ghosted at least two potential mates (and what happened to Kerri Hoare?)

One issues with people with adhd is difficulty maintaining friendships. There’s lots of research into how adults with ADHD struggle to respond to messages in a timely fashion. Of course it could just be Faye being a dick, but the armchair psychologist in me likes to look for explanations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.