Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's a man , that's why she can't get pregnant. I mean have you seen the size of those hands and head!
shes probably got too much of the male hormone in her. :ROFLMAO:
---
Old ginger balls is definitely the more feminine out of the pair of them.
Bet he had no problem getting pregnant if he could.
---
The comments on her videos irritate me... she deserves this, good things won't pass her because she's such a great person, she deserves that.... why does she? She does her food shop, and films herself unpacking it. What's admirable or respect worthy of that?

There's so much emphasis on "be kind you never know what someone's going through" (which is 100% true btw) that its not pc or socially acceptable to call people out on why they don't work.... maybe he's got mental health problems, hidden disability, maybe she's his carer.... it's just BS they're a drain on society full stop.

I've got so much respect for the people who are going through the hidden tit, the ones who don't want to keep going but do, still turning up to work to EARN money to feed their OWN kids. They're the people who deserve my respect, deserve our help, deserve good karma. Not these lumps.

Speaking of lumps.... her BMI puts her as obsese and he looks like he's approaching the overweight end of the spectrum. They're not going without are they. So no, i have no respect for someone who's "job" is to buy cheap crappy over processed food and then sit on her arse stuffing it in her face getting bigger by the day at the tax payers expense.
Did you see the comments on the latest video. God talk about arse licking. Those lot are so up her arse. Everytime I look at the sickly sweet comments I feel like Im going to get diabetes. Why do they act like shes some kind of superstar, shes not even though they think she is. The vast majority of You Tubers are Narcassists who only give a duck about themselves.
That bullshit about be kind you never know whats someone is going through. What about the times when she said people have pissed her off when she's been driving, maybe they've got problems and having a bad day.
As for the "you deserve it" bullshit from her subs. Are they saying she deserves freebies more than the genuine hardworking people in this country or the people who care for their family members and get sod all from the government. The truth is she doesnt deserve all the free stuff in fact 99% of You Tubers dont deserve it. In fact its just making her more and more greedy and her channels going to end up as a platform for companies to sell their crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There's absolutely no reasons on this planet why the two of them can't be in a job. They have the energy for endless shopping, they want to conceive a kid, so why isn't that lazy lump working to pay for it? It will eternally wind me up.

She's claiming youtube is her part time job so she can still claim all the benefits. She's a total fraud. You can earn a fair whack before it affects your UC. So if she has a paid advert for like £500 she'll be practically untouched. Scabby bloated pigs. Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's sad to me that she's saying she has valuable brand deals coming up and she's going to pump every penny into ivf, what about her 2 boys, why are they always an after thought, improve their quality of life before you think of anything else!
She really is like a 10 year old, that article outed her to people in her area, and her poor kids have probably been teased about their mum being a beggar, and throughout this whole thing, Steve is still an unemployed scrounger, never once said, I'm going to get a job and contribute to this ivf fund, for a couple that are "desperate to have a baby" they really don't seem to want to work hard for it. Her efforts to lower her bmi are lazy and nearly nonexistent and he just wants strangers on the internet to fund his life, they are a pair of scrounging conartists
Just wait till she gets a girl shes always wanted the boys will be worse off then, tossed aside for her a the bf new family.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Grifting for dog food 🙄 Gifted another hoover. Wonder how much they made selling the other gifted one. Absolutely no shame showing that scumbag house🤢🤢

• Sick
The comments on her videos irritate me... she deserves this, good things won't pass her because she's such a great person, she deserves that.... why does she? She does her food shop, and films herself unpacking it. What's admirable or respect worthy of that?

There's so much emphasis on "be kind you never know what someone's going through" (which is 100% true btw) that its not pc or socially acceptable to call people out on why they don't work.... maybe he's got mental health problems, hidden disability, maybe she's his carer.... it's just BS they're a drain on society full stop.

I've got so much respect for the people who are going through the hidden tit, the ones who don't want to keep going but do, still turning up to work to EARN money to feed their OWN kids. They're the people who deserve my respect, deserve our help, deserve good karma. Not these lumps.

Speaking of lumps.... her BMI puts her as obsese and he looks like he's approaching the overweight end of the spectrum. They're not going without are they. So no, i have no respect for someone who's "job" is to buy cheap crappy over processed food and then sit on her arse stuffing it in her face getting bigger by the day at the tax payers expense.
I'm sure i have said in here before i think Cropper has Aspergers...

It's no excuse not to be working though

Reactions: 6
I'm sure i have said in here before i think Cropper has Aspergers...

It's no excuse not to be working though
No excuse at all, I'm not saying that life can't be difficult for adults with additional needs but, most people with aspergers are productive members of society, my daughter is considered to have a disability but our belief is different, not less and we will encourage her to be an independent hard worker, he can play video games all day, he can traipse around shops with faye, there are jobs to suit people's needs, if he had a genuine bona-fide reason for nor working, she would have talked about it before now, I mean she was sharing his fertility test results, she's not one to hold back sensitive information!

Last edited:
  • Heart
No excuse at all, I'm not saying that life can't be difficult for adults with additional needs but, most people with aspergers are productive members of society, my daughter is considered to have a disability but our belief is different, not less and we will encourage her to be an independent hard worker, he can play video games all day, he can traipse around shops with faye, there are jobs to suit people's needs, if he had a genuine bona-fide reason for nor working, she would have talked about it before now, I mean she was sharing his fertity test results, she's not one to hold back sensitive information!
Definitely, I know a number of people with aspergers and they all have decent jobs.

I don't think there's anything up with this pair, they're just lazy AF. If anyone had a condition we'd have heard all about it in detail long before now. She'd use anything for content

• Heart
Well we can see what the GFM money went on…. A PS5!!! I hope she and her filthy house gets cancelled!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Well we can see what the GFM money went on…. A PS5!!! I hope she and her filthy house gets cancelled!!!
Hello and welcome to the thread. x
---
When did she change the rug in the living room. She used to have that red one that looked like it was the 80's.
Did anyone see the dust on the metal parts of the table and chairs? God Fayke if youre not going to clean it everyday invest in a pledge or Flash duster or even a noodle duster off Amazon. woman.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's positively squirming in that vlog!!! She's talking really fast, she's very uncomfortable. Very clearly FULL OF tit! She cancelled it because people were outing her on the Facebook Post, people who have delt with her IRL, and she is clearly SCARED of what else could be said!

It's just as I suspected, she has control over her YouTube and Instagram so she feels safe there, but something like a public newspaper or Facebook is fair game!! She can't delete comments on there.

She wasn't hesitant at all! She set it at 5k to begin with!! Lying fat lazy oaf

She's still splashing the cash, still claiming benefits and won't get paid that much in brand deals, she's a liar
It's actually surprising how much they can get paid for brand deals. I know a guy who used to do Youtube - gaming which is a bit of a random pairing :ROFLMAO: (doesn't do it any more) He done a few videos for Hello Fresh used to get £1200 per video! And that was a few years ago, I imagine it would be more than that now, and probably more if you have more followers. He didn't have as many followers as Faye. She does LOADS of brand videos, so she might be making bank!! definitely will be more than she's earring from Youtube alone :oops:

I haven't watched yet but i bet the PS5 is for her unemployed oldest child, for his playroom that should be a boys bedroom

• Heart
I haven't watched yet but i bet the PS5 is for her unemployed oldest child, for his playroom that should be a boys bedroom
The PS5 is in the lounge. Considering her kids are always in their room its obvious whos PS5 it is. I bet he throws a tantrum if the boys use it. Big bleeping kid.
---
Im not saying this is be horrible but she really needs to lose weight if she keeps getting breathless for no reason or have her lungs tested.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The PS5 is in the lounge. Considering her kids are always in their room its obvious whos PS5 it is. I bet he throws a tantrum if the boys use it. Big bleeping kid.
---
Im not saying this is be horrible but she really needs to lose weight if she keeps getting breathless for no reason or have her lungs tested.
It could be all the animals causing a allergy? and dust mites causing her to be breathless?

It could be all the animals causing a allergy? and dust mites causing her to be breathless?
She's so unhealthy, it could be anything but her size and lifestyle really makes her more likely to develop type 2 diabetes, she needs to start looking after her health

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.