Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't let the dickheads get you down, know your worth, middle finger to anyone who gets in your way, bad witch energy. She really talked the talk when she payed back the GFM. Still a scrounging ponce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't let the dickheads get you down, know your worth, middle finger to anyone who gets in your way, bad witch energy. She really talked the talk when she payed back the GFM. Still a scrounging ponce.
She was only talking the talk to get herself out of a tricky situation. She gives all this "I'm a bad witch" attitude on camera but I bet in the real word if someone confronted her she'd be a quivering wreck. As for Cropper he'd probably crap himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's actually surprising how much they can get paid for brand deals. I know a guy who used to do Youtube - gaming which is a bit of a random pairing :ROFLMAO: (doesn't do it any more) He done a few videos for Hello Fresh used to get £1200 per video! And that was a few years ago, I imagine it would be more than that now, and probably more if you have more followers. He didn't have as many followers as Faye. She does LOADS of brand videos, so she might be making bank!! definitely will be more than she's earring from Youtube alone :oops:
She needs reporting to DWP .... I'm sure they'd be interested to see what she gets in adverts because I'm confident she is still claiming. She's getting money from somewhere because all she's done is spend lately

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs reporting to DWP .... I'm sure they'd be interested to see what she gets in adverts because I'm confident she is still claiming. She's getting money from somewhere because all she's done is spend lately
It's the reason why shes refunded everyone called GUILTY

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WTF was she on , was she pissed ?
I know I've mentioned it a lot but if shes not on something she really has a mental health problem. She seems manic one day and depressed the next. This is similar to someone who has bi polar. Or maybe its too much caffeine.
She looked really bloated again in the video, her face was so fat. I know people cant lose weight overnight but is she really trying to get her weight down.
Also when the money starts coming in from these brand sponsorships she should go and buy herself a new camera. That screeching lens sounds terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't body shame but I think shes on heavy tablets to make her gain so much weight or either bull shitting her viewers and sneaky having full fat meals every day she looked so heavy last night then again the camera adds 10 pounds 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She will be eating takeaways constantly plus that's where the can came from so it's probably meal deals she's getting like Munchy boxes ect you get a can with them.

Stating the fact that she's is clinically obese isn't body shaming.. it's fact.

• Heart
She was acting drunk to me ..

remember last year she was day drinking too
She could have been drunk. Like you say she was drinking last year during the day even though she told the doctor at the fertility clinic she doesn't drink but as also in the past said she likes slush's with a shot of vodka in.
We only see her on screen for about 20 or 30 mins out of 24 hours a day who knows what she's doing (apart from shopping and watching tik tok) the rest of the time.

• Heart
I think she has been getting a hard time with the GFM, now money getting returned it's probably a relief. Anyway, we know her real name Faye Squires and Steven J Sommers, get reporting. Their stupidity overruled common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The pair of them are everything what's wrong with the world. I've said it before, they are an utter embarrassment and our fore fathers would be spinning in their graves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So guys I finally treated myself to some decent cooking pans part as a birthday treat to myself which when I bought them I said does faye ever use her FREE pans or she sold them on?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So guys I finally treated myself to some decent cooking pans part as a birthday treat to myself which when I bought them I said does faye ever use her FREE pans or she sold them on?
They're probably behind the sofa with the rest of the crap she's been sent.

Reactions: 7
What a load of crap she bought from Poundland. All junk food. Surely her kids deserve better than cheap mass produced stodge.
Personally I wouldnt touch any meat products from Poundland especially as I once picked up a packet of those ready cooked chicken joints as a treat for my dogs and ended up having to scrub my kitchen floor because it gave them a bad stomach, yet the ones I got from Asda they were fine with.
Are they really going to eat those reduced price donor wraps. The thought of them makes me feel sick especially as they have been reduced and therefore probably nearly past their sell by date.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cheap meat I can't eat, even my little chug who scoffs anything turns her nose up at the "fake" meat (billy bear and chicken roll for example) my local Poundland food is always cheap SFC chicken nuggets ( I got some once at a market and now are none as crappy fried chicken in my house as no one not even the dog would try them!) And yukky looking microwave kebabs/burgers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.