Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she buy Sunshine blonde shampoo and conditioner. She's got black hair.

As for that blue cheese sauce, Im sure that taste is going to be familiar to her, if you get what I mean.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They should both be out working. Not traipsing round the shop like a couple of simpletons. Wonder how many people recognise them as the GFM ponces?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not gonna lie. Can’t wait to see holiday vlogs. Wonder when they’re going?! Also, hope they get the boys some nice outfits.
Anyone hear her on about swimming rings and arm bands for the boys for holiday?! I’d of died of embarrassment, if I was in high school and wore arm bands or used a swimming ring lol. A lilo yeah but arm bands?! Come on. They’re not 3.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She talks to him like she’s his carer! ‘We’re doing up the garden aren’t we?’…🫣🫣
That comment should have been "We're doing up the garden arent we because those nasty ladies on Tattle are saying our garden's messy and full of dog s**t."
Not gonna lie. Can’t wait to see holiday vlogs. Wonder when they’re going?! Also, hope they get the boys some nice outfits.
Anyone hear her on about swimming rings and arm bands for the boys for holiday?! I’d of died of embarrassment, if I was in high school and wore arm bands or used a swimming ring lol. A lilo yeah but arm bands?! Come on. They’re not 3.
It's her who needs the arm bands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She'll have no problem floating. Maybe it's him who needs the armbands. She's grifting for garden stuff. Ponce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember first year in high school all the non swimmers were at the little pool with arm bands and I was one of them all the show offs were in the deep end and heres us floaters 😂 😂 😂
---
She'll have no problem floating. Maybe it's him who needs the armbands. She's grifting for garden stuff. Ponce.
I noticed that myself why can't she buy it like us what makes her special? She obviously had the money on her and couldn't spend what was it £15 on a pool so she was hinting

Reactions: 6
I remember first year in high school all the non swimmers were at the little pool with arm bands and I was one of them all the show offs were in the deep end and heres us floaters 😂 😂 😂
---

I noticed that myself why can't she buy it like us what makes her special? She obviously had the money on her and couldn't spend what was it £15 on a pool so she was hinting
Oh her and him are definitely "special"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
When this holiday happening?

I bet people were sending her cash for the IVF privately away from the GFM page ...I still think it's fishy this holidays came about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That try on? Wtf!!! Never showed bottom half. The first shirt should not look like that, neither should the jumpsuit. Couldn't get the denim skirt on , but didn't try to Oxford top on saying will mess her hair hhahaha OK Fayke!! 😒 Anyway us morons, she doesn't always wear crop top. That's us told 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's stoned as fook in that latest video. I'm absolutely convinced now after seeing that train wreck. Her and sweaty smelly Steve chuff the weed. Scruffy, fat, slobby mess. My god the absolute state of it. Get some dignity ffs! If you're gonna smoke weed, whatever. But you've got 2 kids so be more discreet you Ting Tong twit.

B&M haul? Someone is squandering their COL payment 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.