Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title my little tattle family ❤

Lets re-cap shall we?

• Faye thinks shes tit hot :rolleyes:
  • She's on the scrounge again and somehow gets it
  • Her home is turning in to a FREE ADVERT for cheap furniture company
  • Rocking out all the 90s/2000 songs she loves
  • Gagging to get pregs to get a bigger council house
  • Forgetting the kids she has in the meantime
  • Using a panty liner for her skin care routines
First time doing a thread so forgive me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love the title and the recap, has she done a recent weigh in? In the most recent thumbnails she looks huge

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love the title and the recap, has she done a recent weigh in? In the most recent thumbnails she looks huge
I think the diets gone down the pan as usual.
---
New title my little tattle family ❤

Lets re-cap shall we?

• Faye thinks shes tit hot :rolleyes:
  • She's on the scrounge again and somehow gets it
  • Her home is turning in to a FREE ADVERT for cheap furniture company
  • Rocking out all the 90s/2000 songs she loves
  • Gagging to get pregs to get a bigger council house
  • Forgetting the kids she has in the meantime
  • Using a panty liner for her skin care routines
First time doing a thread so forgive me lol
You did a good job xx
---
She's got 25k subscribers now. Pity her likes and views don't match up. Also less than 100 people have donated to her gfm. Does that mean 24k 900 subs don't think she's worth giving money to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the gfm will have left a sour taste in people's mouths when her content is all about spending money in charity shops and other nonessential shopping hauls, she spent over £400 on disappearing eyebrows, that's the initial and top up prices combined, then has the nerve to ask people to fund her ivf, she will have been told that losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle would increase her chances of getting pregnant, but she doesn't care, neither does he, they are unwashed slobs who think the world owes them a favour.
The fact that she felt she deserved that gfm speaks volumes about the type of people they are, they have no idea how lucky they are, but she always thinks her "problems" are more important than anything else or anyone else, including her kids, I'm not usually a confrontational person, but I would love bump into her and her beggy, lazy waste of space boyfriend, see how brave she'd be face to face.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
tbh I think she seems a bit down recently. I think the reactions to her GFM has given her a bit of a wake up call

Reactions: 7
I think the gfm will have left a sour taste in people's mouths when her content is all about spending money in charity shops and other nonessential shopping hauls, she spent over £400 on disappearing eyebrows, that's the initial and top up prices combined, then has the nerve to ask people to fund her ivf, she will have been told that losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle would increase her chances of getting pregnant, but she doesn't care, neither does he, they are unwashed slobs who think the world owes them a favour.
The fact that she felt she deserved that gfm speaks volumes about the type of people they are, they have no idea how lucky they are, but she always thinks her "problems" are more important than anything else or anyone else, including her kids, I'm not usually a confrontational person, but I would love bump into her and her beggy, lazy waste of space boyfriend, see how brave she'd be face to face.
The fact that she's not putting any effort into losing weight and getting healthier makes you wonder if they are as desperate as they make out to have a baby. Also if they've been wanting one for years why has it become a priority now. Does she need something to make her days last boring. If that's the case, she should go back to work.
---
tbh I think she seems a bit down recently. I think the reactions to her GFM has given her a bit of a wake up call
I'm not being horrible but people probably think there's more important things in the world that they'd like to donate to and not an idle freeloading You Tuber.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The 2 of them are fake as duck, I wouldn't believe a word out of their mouths, they are conning people to send money for ivf, I'm proud to say that anything myself and my husband own, we bought ourselves through hard work and commitment to giving our little family the best that we can, that in itself will teach our children that hard work pays off, what is she teaching her kids, if you want something, don't get a job, just lie and beg strangers to buy it for you? They are trash

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am so glad that people are now waking up to her with what is going on right now with people struggling everyday to even put food on the table, this smelly unwashed female is begging for peoples last fiver so that she can have a baby that hasn't got any space for!!!! I hope to god she is putting a stop to this chaos she has no room she needs to think of her eldest son as hes soon wanting to have his own space he will be going through that "phase" soon an discovering things etc and Faye is making him share with his little brother while Ste has that spare room back to bleeping front like her tops!

Faye im begging you to put this on hold one to sort youre house out first or wait till you get a bigger one with a WAGE packet and not GFM two to get healthier can't someone give her a slap to wake up! She can't cope with her two boys as it is and why do I get the feeling shes sold her cats you never see them now she used to have loads or has she already had a "council visit" ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It definitely looks like the diet is off. Tonight's video is another crappy Shein haul. Why do they bother sending her clothes when she don't even wear them.

Reactions: 6
Why is it not a surprise that tonight’s slog is a Shein haul of unethically produced, land fill destined, planet polluting fast fashion, given she feels it’s perfectly fine to beg strangers to fund their IVF, while they sit on their arses all day 😡

• Heart
Why is it not a surprise that tonight’s slog is a Shein haul of unethically produced, land fill destined, planet polluting fast fashion, given she feels it’s perfectly fine to beg strangers to fund their IVF, while they sit on their arses all day 😡
She knows how much these people are paid to make their clothes and she's still prepared to advertise them, speaks volumes......

Reactions: 5
I don't know how she can happily work with Shein, they exploit their workers really bad. Mind you she don't give a f**k about anyone but herself. So it doesn't matter that some poor sod in another country is bring paid a pittance to produce clothed for the big fat lump.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After watching what she bought and how she looked in the clothes.. i'll give Shein a miss. Wtf is going on with the brows? I know they are supposed to be sisters not twins, but hers are not even related. Oh school drama, she got "a look"... the amount of bs that comes out her mouth is 😒. Talking about sleeping naked, and once again embarrassing her kids. Fs she needs a f@cking slap. Every medical professional has told her to lose weight, but she wants a baby without putting in the effort.

• Heart
If she's falling asleep on tiktok lives, there's no good baby making sex going on in that house 🤢

• Sick
After watching what she bought and how she looked in the clothes.. i'll give Shein a miss. Wtf is going on with the brows? I know they are supposed to be sisters not twins, but hers are not even related. Oh school drama, she got "a look"... the amount of bs that comes out her mouth is 😒. Talking about sleeping naked, and once again embarrassing her kids. Fs she needs a f@cking slap. Every medical professional has told her to lose weight, but she wants a baby without putting in the effort.
What is it about the school run. Every time she goes there theres some incident or she gets funny looks. Has it ever occured to her that these people could be watching her You Tubes videos or have seen that article in the papers. Like you say theres no much bull :poop: coming out of her mouth people are going to talk ,its only human nature. If she dont want funny looks maybe she should think twice before telling everybody on You Tube her personal life. Im beginning to wonder if people are actually giving these looks are whether she thinks they are giving her these looks because she is so up herself.
---
Seriously why does she need more clothes hasnt she got enough. Where she going to wear these clothes? Its not as though she has anywhere to go unless shes hoping Superdrug are going to give her a VIP invite again.
Does anybody know what the time stamp was when she mentioned the school run funny look? I switched off at under 1 minute because of the usual "Snazzeh","Who is she" and "cant get my words out" boring s**t.
When is she going to realise that because something looks good on a model (which by the the way is probably 7 stone lighter than her) its not going to look good on her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's probably just another one of her lies, but if she goes around looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp, nobody will want a bar of her, and even if it was the truth, she should count herself lucky it was just a look they gave her because quite frankly I'm surprised nobody has given her a good hard slap yet

Reactions: 5
Her channel is just QVC online now isn't it? Does this woman ever BUY anything at a normal price?

• Heart
It's probably just another one of her lies, but if she goes around looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp, nobody will want a bar of her, and even if it was the truth, she should count herself lucky it was just a look they gave her because quite frankly I'm surprised nobody has given her a good hard slap yet
I hate to sound violent but hopefully someone will give her slap for what she's doing to those poor little lads Shes totally humiliating them by acting like this and setting them up for bullying. The day that happens she will be on You Tube crying like she did once before when one of the kids were being bullied. If she loved them as much as she says she does then she'd change her ways and stop acting like a foul mouthed woman.
---
Her channel is just QVC online now isn't it? Does this woman ever BUY anything at a normal price?
TFSSC - Trampy Fayke crappy stuff Channel. Clothes guarnateed not to fit, crappy cheap looking over priced pyjamas,everything scrounged from companies. Plenty of banging bargains. Not.

Last edited:
I hate to sound violent but hopefully someone will give her slap for what she's doing to those poor little lads Shes totally humiliating them by acting like this and setting them up for bullying. The day that happens she will be on You Tube crying like she did once before when one of the kids were being bullied. If she loved them as much as she says she does then she'd change her ways and stop acting like a foul mouthed woman.
---

TFSSC - Trampy Fayke crappy stuff Channel. Clothes guarnateed not to fit, crappy cheap looking over priced pyjamas,everything scrounged from companies. Plenty of banging bargains. Not.
I'm not an aggressive person but the go fund me just enraged me, how arrogant is she to think that because they are too lazy to get jobs that other people should pay for ivf for her??
People have life or death appeals on gfm, kids who need life saving treatments, heart broken families who know that if they don't get that treatment their child will die, then there's faye and her useless lazy boyfriend, who instead of getting jobs and working hard to fund their own treatment, have decided that they're important enough for other hard working people to pay for the treatment for them, zero class and zero morals, what a horrible example they are to her children

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.