Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it i'm not getting this holiday after the GFM its really abit hiffy isn't it?

Reactions: 8
I’m interested to know how this jobless pair can afford a holiday to Spain for 4 people, whilst many working families can’t afford a weekend in Skegness in a caravan 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's called benefit fraud ...

she gets extra single mother money as croppers not ment to be there

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is Cropper getting money on his own though? Or is she claiming 3 kids? :unsure:

What's the betting she is going to Spain for only few days, cheapest place they could find, cheapest dates they could find & kids will have to hide in suit cases while they check in. Also no breakfast for anyone.
Also also, it'll be McDonalds Euro saver menu for 1 meal a day. She will wear that glitter dress there.

• Haha
Yes crops will be getting benefits... I think he's saying he stays with his mum and could be her carer

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Cropper getting money on his own though? Or is she claiming 3 kids? :unsure:

What's the betting she is going to Spain for only few days, cheapest place they could find, cheapest dates they could find & kids will have to hide in suit cases while they check in. Also no breakfast for anyone.
Also also, it'll be McDonalds Euro saver menu for 1 meal a day. She will wear that glitter dress there.
The sequins will be pinging off as she is walking along the seafront.....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely if it hadn't been refunded all her followers who donated would be asking questions

Reactions: 5
That woman "allthingsabbey" is a traitor. She's done a collab with Fayke even though she is supposed to be friends with Sian.

QUOTE="Bella's mummy, post: 14640727, member: 315399"]
That woman "allthingsabbey" is a traitor. She's done a collab with Fayke even though she is supposed to be friends with Sian.
[/QUOTE]
Must be desperate for views. I stopped watching her as she so boring.

• Heart
QUOTE="Bella's mummy, post: 14640727, member: 315399"]
[/QUOTE]
She is boring isn't she. She must be desperate for friends too if she wants to be friends with Fayke.

• Haha
She is boring isn't she. She must be desperate for friends too if she wants to be friends with Fayke.
[/QUOTE]
I just can't finish her videos. I did try but she just not that interesting. Must be desperate

Reactions: 4
Fayke done that girl dirtyyyy with the chazza box 😂😂😂 she has a track record of doing that though

• Haha
Fayke done that girl dirtyyyy with the chazza box 😂😂😂 she has a track record of doing that though
She got Fayke decent stuff. Proper sizes. Deluded Fake and her size 16 jacket and getting a size 20 jacket that actually fitted her. Like night and day. That Abbie knew she was done dirty, Her face said it all. Abbie made the effort, Fayke did the bare minimum mostly shoving in chocolate. Lazy git got a bargain.

Since I haven't been sleeping too good lately I think its due to the clock mode, I have been binging videos and watched all things abbey shes actually relaxing compared to Faye but I have noticed she copys a lot from her please don't Abbey you seem a nice person don't let Faye be youre role model on you tube, does Faye ditch friends when someone new comes along if she does it isn't freaking nice thing to do she can text Abbey but when Sian texts her she ghosts her! I'd rather have someone tell me look the friendship was nice at a point but I think its run its course if someone thinks the friendship is one sided kind of thing just don't ghost people!

Since I haven't been sleeping too good lately I think its due to the clock mode, I have been binging videos and watched all things abbey shes actually relaxing compared to Faye but I have noticed she copys a lot from her please don't Abbey you seem a nice person don't let Faye be youre role model on you tube, does Faye ditch friends when someone new comes along if she does it isn't freaking nice thing to do she can text Abbey but when Sian texts her she ghosts her! I'd rather have someone tell me look the friendship was nice at a point but I think its run its course if someone thinks the friendship is one sided kind of thing just don't ghost people!
As tit as it is to be ghosted, I'm really struggling to believe these women genuinely wanted to be mates with faye. If you took youtube out of the equation completely I cannot see any of them wanting to befriend that. More likely they liked having a "bigger" (in terms of sub count) youtuber as a friend. Faye won't get new subs or views from these women but they will vice versa

What a pile of :poop::poop::poop: Fayke brought that girl.....I bet most of that crap was from her spare bedroom....Probably just went out to buy the kids items and she had the sweets and easter eggs already at her house...I would be so embarrassed....No effort whatsoever......Well at least it warns others not to do a swap box with her.....No thought went into it at all....Just went round her house throwing crap in a cardboard box.....What a lazy🐄.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.