Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have seeked out the Vinted oh polly rene dress! All I will say is OMG! She is delusional if she thinks she will get away with wearing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2136043
The Vinted dress she’s bought! Can you imagine her in that! There won’t be a pound of her hanging the right way!
I cant wait to see her in that dress. I bet it will look dreadful on her. I can't get over the state of her in that jumpsuit the other night. I have a friend who is a bit larger than Fayke and she always looks good in a jumpsuit. Its probably because my friends not delusional and always wears the correct size.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone here shop at Heron. To me it looks like the biggest part of the stuff they sell is stuff that the supermarkets cant sell. There's so much random crap, Smokey tomato sauce, weird sounding drinks etc.
I think they're linked to or owned by B&M. Do you have those in Scotland? I have been in Heron. It's mainly freezer stuff - a bit like Iceland I guess. I am fussy about what I buy though - I wouldn't be confident buying from their 'fresh' meat section, but I am fussy about meat.

I don't want to knock families that are struggling with the rising cost of food and I certainly like a bargain!
---
I'm going to have to Google this dress because I can't open the attachment! 🧐😁
---
FFS - I can't wait to see her try that on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if the school did tell faye that the kids were getting bullied about her content on youtube and Instagram, she wouldn't care, she seems to be emotionally detached from her role as a mother, hence all the over the top fakeness when she talks about them or to them on camera, she hasn't got a genuine bone in her body

Reactions: 7
I think they're linked to or owned by B&M. Do you have those in Scotland? I have been in Heron. It's mainly freezer stuff - a bit like Iceland I guess. I am fussy about what I buy though - I wouldn't be confident buying from their 'fresh' meat section, but I am fussy about meat.

I don't want to knock families that are struggling with the rising cost of food and I certainly like a bargain!
---
I'm going to have to Google this dress because I can't open the attachment! 🧐😁
---
FFS - I can't wait to see her try that on!
You're right Heron are linked to B and m. Some of their big stores have freezers in them.
---
Can you post a screenshot so we can have a good laugh?
I really want to see the dress too.

Was going to say I live in Scotland and we don't have that I think its a cheap knock off that corner shops can't sell either
It’s basically a freezer shop with some cupboard and fridge items. Usually the brand stuff is close to sell by date. Hence why it’s cheap.

My god, I feel sorry for anyone that has to look at her walking around in that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Getting back to the house probable smelling of weed and god knows what else, that's why she puts them Lenor sheets in her Vinted stuff. I sell and buy on Vinted and have no need to use them because my stuff don't stink. I've also never received a parcel that's had one in. Her place must be a right fleabag house.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Getting back to the house probable smelling of weed and god knows what else, that's why she puts them Lenor sheets in her Vinted stuff. I sell and buy on Vinted and have no need to use them because my stuff don't stink. I've also never received a parcel that's had one in. Her place must be a right fleabag house.
Exactly, she wouldn't need to do that if things were washed and clean to begin with. Smelly cow! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.