Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Amazing mum?? Who is she up against, Rose West?
Amazing mum, my arse. An amazing mum works hard for a living, gives you a nice clean home and nutritious meals and encourages you to do well at school. An amazing mum doesn't lounge about watching Tik tok all day, going to chazzas and feeds you shite food from Heron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

EBE2021

I wouldn't begrudge her asking for help, if they were a hardworking couple that fell outside of the criteria for NHS treatment, but neither of them contribute anything to society, she's not willing to lose the weight and she wants everything handed to her on a plate yesterday.

Kids in some poorer countries can't get one meal a day... and she doesn't pay for the two boys she already has. I and other taxpayers have the pleasure of paying for her children's upbringing and she wants another.

She's a despicable moron and those donating clearly don't know enough about her. I wonder if some parents who have been successful with IVF feel an overwhelming desire to help others in the same situation. They may not be aware of what they were donating to here.

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
It was a slap in the face for the people who donated to the gfm, strangers on the internet will pay for her ivf while she goes off to the hairdresser to get her hair done! She is a tramp, a begging overgrown (very overgrown) mentally challenged tramp!

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Don't you get less money from dwp when you live together.
---

I say You Tubers are egotistical that's with a megaphone.
Yes she would get less because she wouldn't be able to claim "single parent" money. ..

She took simple cropper of the electoral thing was it 3 year ago?

so that's enough proof for me they're fiddling they system.

Crops will probably either say he lives with his mum or his sister and in fact he could be a "carer" for his mum so that would mean he doesn't even need to sign on...

The whole system is fucked in this shithole country... you get rewarded for failure..

• Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
What I don't get is if she can AFFORD a holiday why not put it towards her IVF treatments or her home something about this is off suddenly they are wanting a holiday when she sets me a GFM im smelling her shite out of her arse!

I've put money away to fix up our parts of the house why can't she do this but Faye needs a holiday DON'T WE ALL my fiancee needs a break more than you working more than 15 hours in the bistro industry, she never puts her kids first does she what Faye wants Faye gets. I want to spend one weekend with my fiancee for once but guess what Faye its called living in the real world we don't all get what we want!

Excuse my rant its mother nature weekend for me 😬

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
Faye doesn't know how to parent her boys, it's like someone just dropped them on her doorstep a year ago and she hasn't a clue what to do, in my experience, the parents who constantly preach about how their kids "are their world", "oh I love them so much", "everything I do is for my babies" these are usually the disconnected parents, who feel the need to keep on telling people how much they love their kids for fear of them realising that they actually have an emotional detachment, or that parenting hasn't been a priority for them.
Faye crying about her son being bullied was fake, and my reasoning for saying that is, if your child is being bullied, you'd move heaven and earth to make sure it stopped, fayke puts videos on youtube daily, in 9 out of 10 of those videos she says or does something that is gift wrapped for her children's bullies, she couldn't care less about the consequences her videos has for her kids.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fayejay #10 Ting Tong smokes a bong, sort your life out your priorities are all WRONG!

• Haha
  • Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
She needs reporting to DWP .... I'm sure they'd be interested to see what she gets in adverts because I'm confident she is still claiming. She's getting money from somewhere because all she's done is spend lately
It's the reason why shes refunded everyone called GUILTY

• Heart
Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's actually surprising how much they can get paid for brand deals. I know a guy who used to do Youtube - gaming which is a bit of a random pairing :ROFLMAO: (doesn't do it any more) He done a few videos for Hello Fresh used to get £1200 per video! And that was a few years ago, I imagine it would be more than that now, and probably more if you have more followers. He didn't have as many followers as Faye. She does LOADS of brand videos, so she might be making bank!! definitely will be more than she's earring from Youtube alone :oops:
She needs reporting to DWP .... I'm sure they'd be interested to see what she gets in adverts because I'm confident she is still claiming. She's getting money from somewhere because all she's done is spend lately

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Ursula needed to go home 🤣

Jokes aside she keeps changing her hair because she hates her body and the way she looks. She's skirting around the real issue. She needs to leave the hair alone and knuckle down and lose the weight

And I agree with others that if I'd donated my last fiver to her ivf fund, and this chubby dickhead was brazenly splashing the cash on hair dye and hairdressers, I'd go fooking nuts! If she was that desperate she'd be saving every single penny!

Absolutel fraud!
Shes unhappy with herself and bored out of her head also. Its not helping her mood getting stressed and obsessing over this IVF issue.
Okay its nice to pamper yourself sometimes but using it as a distraction to concentrate on the real issues in life isnt helpful. Her head is all over the place. She needs to sit down and make a list of her priorities and the pros and cons of each one and just concentrate on one thing, usually when that happens everything else falls into place. It cant be helping her watching all these fertility videos on Tik Tok because its giving her false hope. At the end of the day every woman is different, some can get pregnant at the drop of a hat, some can wait for years.
As for the IVF fund, I too would be angry if I'd donated and the person who I had donated to was spending cash left right and centre on unnecessary things. The more she carries on like she does the more I wonder if she wants this baby as desperate as she is making out she does. There are so many things that she has done or said that makes me wonder if she is ready for another kid. The way she doesnt seem too bothered about losing weight, The moaning about a £3 tin of coffee,(how is she going to feel about buying baby formula,not cheap), the cant be bothered to clean do washing, the endless hours on tik tok etc. Does she realise if she has a baby shes not going to have time to watch Tik Tok or even take care of herself because shes got another human being that depends on her to feed it, change it, bathe it etc.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Not only is she skipping on the daily videos but has anyone else noticed there are less videos where she's trying to flog stuff. Perhaps she's listened to us when we said her channel is getting like QVC. Hi 👋 Fayke 🖕 🤡
QVC = Quantities of Vulgar Content 😂

• Haha
  • Heart