Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, refunded everyone on the go fund me. Scared she was just about to be cancelled after reading on here clearly. So she should, disgraceful!!!
Really after being caught at the hairdressers spending their own hard earn money

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely got PCOS, apparently it gives you facial hair. X
---
There's something fishier than her muff going on with the GFM if she's refunded everybody. Maybe she was going to get done for false information. Maybe the hate she got from the people in the comments of the newspaper article made her realise how much people were disgusted. I wonder if she's going to go to the papers again.
HEADLINE: Me and my idle boyfriend tried to con my divvy subs and we got busted big time".
At least that OAP got her £5 back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s got all these brand deals in the pipeline and the refunds are nowt to do with the bad publicity the GFM caused.
I guess these brands are OK supporting an effluencer who drops the C bomb every other word, whilst sitting in Tesco car park in her dressing gown and swears like a docker in general, describes the bowel habits of her family, uses a sock as loo roll and how her used pad fell out her knickers (maybe in the school playground) to name but a few…
I think I’ll be passing on anything she’s promoting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely got PCOS, apparently it gives you facial hair. X
---
There's something fishier than her muff going on with the GFM if she's refunded everybody. Maybe she was going to get done for false information. Maybe the hate she got from the people in the comments of the newspaper article made her realise how much people were disgusted. I wonder if she's going to go to the papers again.
HEADLINE: Me and my idle boyfriend tried to con my divvy subs and we got busted big time".
At least that OAP got her £5 back.
I think you're right because she can give it Billy big balls on her youtube channel and just block negative comments....she can't do it on Facebook or the local paper page. I bet she's been reported for fraud to DWP

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I watch a young you tuber and now shes set up near the same thing as a go fund me its to donate gifts or transfer cash but her reason is to make content or buy a better camera or update her you tube banner etc shes so honest about it so what if she buys home hauls to make her content with it if people are given it to her to make then thats up to them I like her as shes honest but shes in full time work thats the part i'm not getting surly she can put money aside esp if shes going to hot climate holidays and then sets up a cash/gift website so people can help her with her channel I get the feeling no matter how honest you tubers are thats not many sometimes you think their is more to it that they are hiding when they set stuff like this up.

Reactions: 2
I think she was telling the truth about sponsorships being the reason... well kinda. I think she's worried if brands Google her they'll be a "paper trail" of here and the negative comment's on the lincolnite article etc and it'll put them off.

I reckon her and big lump are so far removed from decent working people, so isolated in the bubble of the two of them traipsing round cheap shops to spend their benefits that they honestly had no idea how the wider public would respond to their shameless begging. She got sucked in by the stupid comments on her channel.

If it didn't sit right with her why did she do it in the first place? She's trying to blame her subs for suggesting it.

If that money was going to be used solely on ivf and she had no other means of paying for it i don't believe she'd have refund people. Which makes me think it was never needed for ivf in the first place.

She's wimped out of her scam when she realised it would backfire. Then tries to distract people with a crap giveaway wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It didn't sit right with her so much, that when she first set it up she put a figure of £5000 🤣🙄 then changed it to £3000....she had plans of spending that money and I don't think IVF was included...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't begrudge her asking for help, if they were a hardworking couple that fell outside of the criteria for NHS treatment, but neither of them contribute anything to society, she's not willing to lose the weight and she wants everything handed to her on a plate yesterday.

Kids in some poorer countries can't get one meal a day... and she doesn't pay for the two boys she already has. I and other taxpayers have the pleasure of paying for her children's upbringing and she wants another.

She's a despicable moron and those donating clearly don't know enough about her. I wonder if some parents who have been successful with IVF feel an overwhelming desire to help others in the same situation. They may not be aware of what they were donating to here.

• Heart
I wouldn't begrudge her asking for help, if they were a hardworking couple that fell outside of the criteria for NHS treatment, but neither of them contribute anything to society, she's not willing to lose the weight and she wants everything handed to her on a plate yesterday.

Kids in some poorer countries can't get one meal a day... and she doesn't pay for the two boys she already has. I and other taxpayers have the pleasure of paying for her children's upbringing and she wants another.

She's a despicable moron and those donating clearly don't know enough about her. I wonder if some parents who have been successful with IVF feel an overwhelming desire to help others in the same situation. They may not be aware of what they were donating to here.
My sentiments exactly! They contribute nothing but take so much. It's disgusting.

She's made herself look a right tit. I love the positive PR spin she's put on it though. Her two brain celled subbies are lapping it up

• Heart
I've just watched the video. I really think theres more to her closing down her GFM than shes letting on. Im wondering if its because of the backlash she got on the newspaper article or maybe she's finally come to realise that she has a long way to go before she can actually have treatment due to her BMI being too high.
As for all the sponsorship deals, her channel is going to become like most others where nearly, if not all, videos are of her trying to flog stuff. This is guarnateed to turn people off. If shes serious about working with these brands she really needs to take a look at her approach to promoting stuff. Surely these brands arent going to want a foul mouthed scruff promoting their stuff, also is she going to carry on with her "I give my honest opinion and wont work from a script" attitude because I dont think a company going to take kindly to their product being called a "bag of wank"
How many unclaimed giveaways is this now? Its getting kind of suspicious that people are entering these giveaways and not coming forward to claim them. Are these people actually real or just her bought You Tube subbies.

• Heart
She's positively squirming in that vlog!!! She's talking really fast, she's very uncomfortable. Very clearly FULL OF tit! She cancelled it because people were outing her on the Facebook Post, people who have delt with her IRL, and she is clearly SCARED of what else could be said!

It's just as I suspected, she has control over her YouTube and Instagram so she feels safe there, but something like a public newspaper or Facebook is fair game!! She can't delete comments on there.

She wasn't hesitant at all! She set it at 5k to begin with!! Lying fat lazy oaf

She's still splashing the cash, still claiming benefits and won't get paid that much in brand deals, she's a liar

• Heart
It's sad to me that she's saying she has valuable brand deals coming up and she's going to pump every penny into ivf, what about her 2 boys, why are they always an after thought, improve their quality of life before you think of anything else!
She really is like a 10 year old, that article outed her to people in her area, and her poor kids have probably been teased about their mum being a beggar, and throughout this whole thing, Steve is still an unemployed scrounger, never once said, I'm going to get a job and contribute to this ivf fund, for a couple that are "desperate to have a baby" they really don't seem to want to work hard for it. Her efforts to lower her bmi are lazy and nearly nonexistent and he just wants strangers on the internet to fund his life, they are a pair of scrounging conartists

• Heart
She's positively squirming in that vlog!!! She's talking really fast, she's very uncomfortable. Very clearly FULL OF tit! She cancelled it because people were outing her on the Facebook Post, people who have delt with her IRL, and she is clearly SCARED of what else could be said!

It's just as I suspected, she has control over her YouTube and Instagram so she feels safe there, but something like a public newspaper or Facebook is fair game!! She can't delete comments on there.

She wasn't hesitant at all! She set it at 5k to begin with!! Lying fat lazy oaf

She's still splashing the cash, still claiming benefits and won't get paid that much in brand deals, she's a liar
Exactly…how many ‘tit, can’t get me words aaart’ did we hear in that slog…loads…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly…how many ‘tit, can’t get me words aaart’ did we hear in that slog…loads…
Was it just my Tv or was there a few jumps like things had been edited in that video.
---
It's sad to me that she's saying she has valuable brand deals coming up and she's going to pump every penny into ivf, what about her 2 boys, why are they always an after thought, improve their quality of life before you think of anything else!
She really is like a 10 year old, that article outed her to people in her area, and her poor kids have probably been teased about their mum being a beggar, and throughout this whole thing, Steve is still an unemployed scrounger, never once said, I'm going to get a job and contribute to this ivf fund, for a couple that are "desperate to have a baby" they really don't seem to want to work hard for it. Her efforts to lower her bmi are lazy and nearly nonexistent and he just wants strangers on the internet to fund his life, they are a pair of scrounging conartists
She said shes got an appointment with her doctors about the PCOS this week (wish I could get a doctors appointment that quick). I wonder if she'll ask if theres anything that will help her with her weight loss because shes that eager to get her weight down. I know theres a weight loss injection you can get but you have to pay for it privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The newspaper article fucked her up. Wonder what the looks have been at the school now, ain't because of jealousy that she likes to make out. Still a dirty scrounging ponce. Mud sticks. Especially as she don't wash often.

• Heart
The newspaper article fucked her up. Wonder what the looks have been at the school now, ain't because of jealousy that she likes to make out. Still a dirty scrounging ponce. Mud sticks. Especially as she don't wash often.
It was definetley the newspaper article that did it. This bullshit about she was excited after the tests and thats why she started the GFM is pathretic. She knew exactly what she was doing but she wasnt prepared for the backlash. She was probably expecting us on Tattle to have a go but thought everybody else would welcome her idea but it actually disgusted a lot of people due to the following facts:
a) she has a You tube channel
b) We're in a cost of living crisis where people are struggling to feed their own kids, let alone give money to produce the spawn of those lazy scroungers and
c) She already has two kids which she only over the last year or so started to more attention to.
Has for being jealous of her, why should anybody on here especially be jealous of her. From what I've read about you in your comments you are cleaner, more ambitious and more loving than she is. She should be jealous of us.

• Heart
I think she's a man , that's why she can't get pregnant. I mean have you seen the size of those hands and head!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comments on her videos irritate me... she deserves this, good things won't pass her because she's such a great person, she deserves that.... why does she? She does her food shop, and films herself unpacking it. What's admirable or respect worthy of that?

There's so much emphasis on "be kind you never know what someone's going through" (which is 100% true btw) that its not pc or socially acceptable to call people out on why they don't work.... maybe he's got mental health problems, hidden disability, maybe she's his carer.... it's just BS they're a drain on society full stop.

I've got so much respect for the people who are going through the hidden tit, the ones who don't want to keep going but do, still turning up to work to EARN money to feed their OWN kids. They're the people who deserve my respect, deserve our help, deserve good karma. Not these lumps.

Speaking of lumps.... her BMI puts her as obsese and he looks like he's approaching the overweight end of the spectrum. They're not going without are they. So no, i have no respect for someone who's "job" is to buy cheap crappy over processed food and then sit on her arse stuffing it in her face getting bigger by the day at the tax payers expense.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.