Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the last time she had it done nice like that, she went straight into the sea and ruined it.
Ursula needed to go home 🤣

Jokes aside she keeps changing her hair because she hates her body and the way she looks. She's skirting around the real issue. She needs to leave the hair alone and knuckle down and lose the weight

And I agree with others that if I'd donated my last fiver to her ivf fund, and this chubby head was brazenly splashing the cash on hair dye and hairdressers, I'd go fooking nuts! If she was that desperate she'd be saving every single penny!

Absolutel fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ursula needed to go home 🤣

Jokes aside she keeps changing her hair because she hates her body and the way she looks. She's skirting around the real issue. She needs to leave the hair alone and knuckle down and lose the weight

And I agree with others that if I'd donated my last fiver to her ivf fund, and this chubby head was brazenly splashing the cash on hair dye and hairdressers, I'd go fooking nuts! If she was that desperate she'd be saving every single penny!

Absolutel fraud!
Shes unhappy with herself and bored out of her head also. Its not helping her mood getting stressed and obsessing over this IVF issue.
Okay its nice to pamper yourself sometimes but using it as a distraction to concentrate on the real issues in life isnt helpful. Her head is all over the place. She needs to sit down and make a list of her priorities and the pros and cons of each one and just concentrate on one thing, usually when that happens everything else falls into place. It cant be helping her watching all these fertility videos on Tik Tok because its giving her false hope. At the end of the day every woman is different, some can get pregnant at the drop of a hat, some can wait for years.
As for the IVF fund, I too would be angry if I'd donated and the person who I had donated to was spending cash left right and centre on unnecessary things. The more she carries on like she does the more I wonder if she wants this baby as desperate as she is making out she does. There are so many things that she has done or said that makes me wonder if she is ready for another kid. The way she doesnt seem too bothered about losing weight, The moaning about a £3 tin of coffee,(how is she going to feel about buying baby formula,not cheap), the cant be bothered to clean do washing, the endless hours on tik tok etc. Does she realise if she has a baby shes not going to have time to watch Tik Tok or even take care of herself because shes got another human being that depends on her to feed it, change it, bathe it etc.

Reactions: 11
I can think of something that’d take her mind of her woes….a bloody job! 😤😤
Well said. If she had a job she wouldn't find the time to sit watching Tik Tok etc. Sounds harsh but it's true. She needs other things to occupy her days.

Reactions: 8
She is as rough as a badgers arse. Not just the look of her but that gob. How can the divvy subs not think the same. Makes you wonder what they're like. And if those extensions weren't gifted how did she buy them. Is she rinsing the GFM.

• Heart
She is as rough as a badgers arse. Not just the look of her but that gob. How can the divvy subs not think the same. Makes you wonder what they're like. And if those extensions weren't gifted how did she buy them. Is she rinsing the GFM.
The language she was coming out with last night was the worst ever. im not saying I dont swear but there was no need for that amount of swearing.
Like you so how did she buy those extensions. One minute shes pleading poverty and complaining about the price of the coffee shes drinking, the next shes having her hair done at the hairdressers.
I really didnt see the point of that glow up. Why get your hair done, fake tan, and put make up on just to stay in the house. Surely self care and making yourself better isnt just all about getting tarted up and is also about getting in touch with your emotions.

Reactions: 14
All done up to sit in her grubby house looking at her simple looking, lazy, unemployed, ginger headed boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I sort of see her point about the glow up part mainly because i'm also in the house 24/7 until my physio says i'm fine to work an actual job as any stress brings on my leg pain and then I need the high medication and that knocks me out to the nines.

I sometimes need a day like that and to at least be human instead of joggers or pjs all day sometimes we don't need a reason just to make ourselfs feel better I had to actually get dressed one day to make me seem normal was fed up going about like that it does get you down I don't wear make up like Faye but when I do it does change your mood and when I do I bloody blend it in so I don't look like a clown can't get over how bad her make up was :ROFLMAO:

P.S MY HOME IS CLEANER and I steam it every day 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow, refunded everyone on the go fund me. Scared she was just about to be cancelled after reading on here clearly. So she should, disgraceful!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, refunded everyone on the go fund me. Scared she was just about to be cancelled after reading on here clearly. So she should, disgraceful!!!
I was just thinking this. Also don't know why brands want to work with her. She puts me off buying anything

• Heart
She refunded everyone? Good!!! The peer pressure on tattle and the newspaper article probably did it. I wonder if her management company intervened too. She didn't do it out the goodness of her heart.

• Heart
I don believe it's getting refunded because it doesn't "sit well with her" as she's getting paid sponsorships soon....

she knew she gets sponsors back and forward and she's only got 24k subs so each sponsor will only be a couple of hundred pound if she's lucky.

She has cancelled the GFM because the tides turning on her and she's the laughing stock because her boyfriend won't get a job and help support them as a family ..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow she must have something to hide if she's refunded that. There's no way she'd have done it otherwise. How do we know it's been refunded?

• Heart
I know everyone will have their own opinions on why she's refunded everyone but I'm just glad she has 🧡

If I had donated, my request would be for her to spend that go fund me money on the children that she already has! Give them a proper decent, clean space to live in, buy cleaning supplies and treat them to some comfort for their bedroom that they spend 90% of their lives in! She is so wrapped up in herself and that greasy fool that she is just doing the bare minimum for them! The trampoline Park? Mother of the bleeping year!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm glad she has too but as Chubs said she's got something to hide? and I agree there's something fishy going on she's not going to refund people out of her own guilt, ...no way...she's been pushed into it,

has the council found out cropper stays at hers full time? she wouldn't have been expecting her private business to get plastered all over the papers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine all her kids friends reading that and bullying them because of it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.