Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably but i'm sure shes dropped hints in past videos saying Stes always "nipped out to his sisters alot" was this just a weird coincidence or they avoiding debt recovery? Surly the jobcentre can take some payment back and put it towards the debts?
If she is pretending that Steve doesn't live with her then she's so stupid the evidence is all over her YouTube channel, she's such a conwoman isn't she 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Also with the minging holiday hauls….. she is gagging for love holidays etc to “reach out” and gift her a free holiday. So desperate, had more respect for her back in the days when she worked.

• Sad
  • Heart
Also with the minging holiday hauls….. she is gagging for love holidays etc to “reach out” and gift her a free holiday. So desperate, had more respect for her back in the days when she worked.
I hope Pontins 'reaches out' to her....... Would make a great skanky video that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If she is pretending that Steve doesn't live with her then she's so stupid the evidence is all over her YouTube channel, she's such a conwoman isn't she 🤦‍♀️
It amazes me how stupid these people are on You Tube and Tik Tok or even other social media platforms. They post lots of things about their personal lives then wonder why they get reported. Why do some people feel the need to constantly show their lives on social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It amazes me how stupid these people are on You Tube and Tik Tok or even other social media platforms. They post lots of things about their personal lives then wonder why they get reported. Why do some people feel the need to constantly show their lives on social media?
content, don't tell me shes begging for a holiday anyone remember the £10 holidays in the sun aim for likes of Faye 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Years ago i used to save up the tokens from the sun and went on a few of the caravan holiday weekends...

Her boys would probably love a Haven site more than abroad, she should take them.

She could even take the menagerie of animals lol

• Heart
Years ago i used to save up the tokens from the sun and went on a few of the caravan holiday weekends...

Her boys would probably love a Haven site more than abroad, she should take them.

She could even take the menagerie of animals lol
My Mum took us on a few cheap caravan holidays back in the day too. She worked three jobs but it was all she could afford and we always enjoyed it.

I don't have an issue with struggling families taking advantage of cheap holidays. I'm not here to belittle them. I have an issue with two able-bodied yet idol layabouts thinking they're entitled to everything when they contribute nothing. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now we know why she so desperately wants a baby, because her sister in law is pregnant. Whats up Fayke, got FOMO because your sister is law is going to be centre of attention. Her videos are becoming so boring. I mean seriously who can sit and watch a whole video of her talking tit, not being able to get her words out and buying stuff that she isnt even going to wear.

• Heart
Now we know why she so desperately wants a baby, because her sister in law is pregnant. Whats up Fayke, got FOMO because your sister is law is going to be centre of attention. Her videos are becoming so boring. I mean seriously who can sit and watch a whole video of her talking tit, not being able to get her words out and buying stuff that she isnt even going to wear.
Oooo i bet she's green with envy😀.

Well Faye ditch your seedless lay about boyfriend because i do believe it's him that's infertile...
all that talk about cropper got checked and he's fine, i don't believe it for 1 minute.

• Heart
Since we've been speculating about her finances and living arrangements, she seems to have gone a bit quieter? She hasn't confirmed that the gofund me was returned either has she?

• Heart
Not a thing has been mentioned about the GFM ...

She put a vlog up a hour ago "spend the day with me and my boyfriend" ( is she 14)..

but she's not showing cropper in the house or bedroom.
---
she's being careful

• Heart
Not a thing has been mentioned about the GFM ...

She put a vlog up a hour ago "spend the day with me and my boyfriend" ( is she 14)..

but she's not showing cropper in the house or bedroom.
---
she's being careful
I bet it's as we suspected and he's not supposed to be living there

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seems “off” in the latest vid. Looked and sounded stoned/drunk when she was laying on the bed!

Reactions: 5
Yes that was very awkward at the end why did she even put it in the vlog?...she did look on something like either wakky backy or booze

Reactions: 5
Never mind chazza shopping and “playing tennis” get yourselves to the job centre, you pair of skanky scammers,
487AE06B-DEBC-4634-BB77-4BE9698AB798.png
76B08B53-4765-4936-960C-CB59429871CC.png
C1972D29-7335-4911-928E-30643AAC3D6C.png
ABB97625-BCC2-47FF-9393-C3F819A4E9E1.png
8B8C909B-316F-4592-A129-83A0BF120320.png
EAF1BBC8-ACAA-41B5-8843-2F7B12B7496A.png
D8D95AAB-B44C-427E-B53A-CE0A0B08A703.png
5C7E7BA3-2C65-41BD-A81D-D7E36EEC0E03.png
she looks like Billy Bunter

• Haha
  • Heart
Billy bunter 🤣

she said in comments he can drive a automatic but has no license yet..

who the duck can't drive a automatic it's like a fkn go cart 🤣🤣

he will never work or drive the idol tosser..

And what's his " learning difficulty" ?

a fear of getting a job i imagine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lazy fuckers, he's well able for all of that, but can't get a job?? If she thought people wouldn't report her then she's extremely stupid!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.