Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
She gets all these shit ideas in her head and never follows them through. Anyone remember her £0 to £1000 challenge last year where she planned on making money from her mystery boxes. I wonder how many things she's actually sold from those mystery boxes.
Shes hardly doing fb job lots theses days is she must think shes better than that now a days

Reactions: 2

gossgal

VIP Member
@Bella's mummy I was asked to choose my shifts went with nightshift and finished at 4am thinking it be easier and quieter nope I never got that kind throwen at me as I got told my voice is soothing over the phone 😬

That fb joblot video something was off with it thought either Faye has somehow lost a lot of weight and had her eye brows done or she has a thinner stand in look a like!

Reactions: 1

gossgal

VIP Member
Was it just me or did she seem a bit weirdly thinner & has she had her eyebrows done in that video and remember I said she doesn't do fb joblots now hello 👋
---
I'm with you on the sciatica. I had the worst flare up ever in June. Couldn't get up or stand for longer then 5 seconds, the pain was so bad my left leg couldn't support me at all. It would take an hour to get the energy to stand to pull myself to the toilet! I hated it, signed off work for 6 weeks and even when I went back I had to have breaks every 30mins to sit for 5-19mins to rest my leg. Even now my left side is weak and I do not have a rest day (school runs every day then Friday -sunday working on my feet all those days)
This is why I had to leave my nightshift job I was 999 dispatcher any stress brought it on and when I had to take my high medication I couldn't go in didn't help I didn't tell my boss on my shift I was on medication esp a high pain relief that knocks you out most of the day have you got a physio to go to I was put to one instead of a doctor.

Reactions: 1

Mrswillow

I defo think she makes enough from yt. Even if her adsense was shit her sponsored money will be decent. There is a lot of money in yt that people dont realise

Keikochan

VIP Member
I really feel sorry for those boys. One of these days her lucks going to run out and someone from school is going to see it and either the kids are going to get bullied or the school are going to drag her in for a good telling off. The more time is going on the more she is coming across as a slut (excuse my language).
---

Has that bra/top got fluff all over it?
Honest question but what exactly would the school say to her? Is it their business that she makes videos online, even if they are embarrassing/questionable?
The school could totally tell off the bullies and their parents, but it could be construed as victim blaming if they told off Faye.