Faye Jay #9 GoFundMe to have a baby, wouldn't be needed if cropper wasn't so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a dirty poncing skank. And him. Them Poor kids being dragged around on their tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Least she seemed calmer in the video shes either drunk on them or high I swear it defo medication in her.

Reactions: 5
So she had admitted to buying and selling. We said she and Steve are side hussling. Is that the 3rd bedroom she was in? That's probably selling HQ. I really hope DWP get a hold of these two scrounging benefit fraudsters.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wasn't surprised when the GFM went and now shes on a holiday I can be the new mystic meg :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there anyway to find out if she refunded the go fund me cash, maybe it is just a coincidence that squires and sommers suddenly have the money for a holiday abroad 🤔

Reactions: 8
This is hilarious. I bet she'll be changing her hair and going less orange with the make up now she's been compared to Tin Tong. 🤡
---
View attachment 2075035Ting Tong say "Breedy trolls saying I look like Fayke, I'm not that ugly" 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 She might go blonde next and take out the hair extensions
---
Is there anyway to find out if she refunded the go fund me cash, maybe it is just a coincidence that squires and sommers suddenly have the money for a holiday abroad 🤔
It all seems abit suss don't it....Get money ....money "given back"....Then up pops "oh we are going on holiday"....I don't buy it....Just wish someone who donated would speak up....But then again could be anyone just lying to cover her back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She has defo gained more weight not shamming her or that but c'mon its more noticable since shes not hiding half her body we can see now her true size she must be 18 plus at the most.

I get summer dressers you can get away with it but not bloody tops

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.