Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Thought this was funny, from Teacup this morning:

Screenshot 2023-09-03 10.40.53 AM.png

P: Well. After my husband gets up and dresses and feeds our daughter and brings me my coffee, I sit up and have my first fart of the day.
I pick out a thuper cute dress and we make our way to the shower and get hosed off. I had the meat sweats last night, but my Bamboo Renew handles that well! I make my way downstairs one foot and fart at a time and decide that Atha needs to make us 1st breakfast. Something light because its SO hot in Florida. French toast, floppy bacon, eggs with cheddar, goat cheese, feta and colby jack. No toast. Wouldnt want to start the day with extra carbs!I
We'll have brunch by the pool. Gotta Facetime my boy to let him know he's expected- everyone must sit by the pool if I do. Safety first ya'll.
If I slip on the pool deck and bonk my head Atha will need help. And he serves my drinks!
Later, we'll take a family trip to Lowes where I'll stay in the car and eat some snackths so the car can stay cool. I dont want Atha to get hot and tired, because he is smoking half a brontosaur for family dinner.
While Atha and Isaiah are fixing the gate, cleaning the house, caring for Abbie I am resting on the couch. Ive been filling your carts and need to rest before I make the salad and Texasth Toast.
My mom and Wayne are coming, and he'll have us rolling with laughter about the time he accidentally used a colored restroom! His heart is so pure ya'll, he was shook let me tell you!!
After family dinner I'll wipe the counters and supervise as Atha, Abbie and Isaiah clean-up. I cant tolerate a dirty kitchen ya'll, its exhausting! I'll have a few more drinks, some nibbles and start prepping to climb the stairs. Its going to be a suthper busy day, but you all know how I hustle! You can do this too! Do you want to lock arms with me? Are you ready to evolve into a business owner like myself? Drop a :poop: in the comments, and I'll message you back as soon as Atha wipes the chocolate off my fingers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
So she clearly has banned me from Cilla’s Shit and Things’. (Not bothered, does she think I just have the one account?)

All I said was I hope that she never gets cancer or suffers from fibromyalgia, but if she did, then she’d be able to join those ‘groups of interest’ and continue selling her make up. Think it must have upset her. Can’t have her being shown up in from of her humper minions.

As someone who has gone thru cancer, I’m absolutely disgusted that she had the brass neck to stand on a stage and give that speech, encouraging others to join ‘groups of interest’. The more I see her behaviour in vlogs, not only towards Abbie, but Asswipe too, (she’s getting more ornery with him recently) the more I realise what a self centred, selfish cunt she is. Karma will come a calling on her one day!
Karma is already at her doorstep.
The way I see it is, so she/they have a little money. That is about it. Every single morning when she opens her bloodshot eyes her life is just as it was yesterday and just as it will be for the rest of her time here on Earth. Her daughter will be waiting for a diaper change while ripping up a magazine, honking and constantly requesting a ride or cereal.
She will continue to eat and drink excessively. She will never become more intelligent. She will spend a portion of every day scouring her comment sections looking for “hater” comments to delete. That will never end. There is a list a mile long of the unappealing things that is the life of one PMFM….and every single one of them is something no amount of money will fix.
She has stuck her hoof in her snout a number of times, and will continue to do so. She is the maker of her own undoing. A downward spiral. There is no elevating from here IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Bogey

VIP Member
Hey Hey! What do you American tattlers have going on for Labor Day?
Y’all turning up Trulys, Margaritas, Jello shooters?
Smoking something from the shoulder of an oinker?
😂
I imagine second breakfast has come to pass at The Maassive Manor. Thnack time is quickly approaching, closely followed up by ranch sandwiches and chips for lunch. They will probably be drunk by 2 pm…floating around on the pool barge…getting those genetic chocolate chipth nice and crispy.
I found a Labor Day theme song for them to rock out to while water wallering. 😂
Hope y’all have one hell of a honking good day.😻
20230903_120529.jpg

We're doing hard labor. Building our forever home. It's not a moldy minor, but it's all we'll ever need.

Screenshot_20230902_125413_Facebook.jpg

And we have the best help.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MSlix73

VIP Member
I am on bed rest after having major reconstructive foot surgery ( again) and I would like to welcome my newest bed rest buddy, Blu. We lost our 18 year old spaniel, Joey, in May. His dementia( cognitive canine disorder) got the best of him.
We welcomed Blu into the pack in July. He is already 42 lbs😵💫
Let me say this… The mASSES dogs have got to be sooo miserable. We knew golden retrievers were energetic;but my Lord…our guy never stops. Poor Sandy since she is younger of the two. I was averaging 2 walks a day and at least active backyard play 3-4 times a day( hubby and adult kids have that job now🥰). I dropped 8 lbs before my surgery on 9/1.
IMG_5539.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
So he thinks that mental illness in children is the fault of the parents. Sure it is asshole. It surely couldn't be the result of brain chemistry, right?? That's rich coming from autism parents. Asa knows all about bullying and proceeds to give us all a lecture about it. From the mouth of a bully himself.

• Heart
  • Angry

lillibb

VIP Member
New baby at our house , he doesn't have a name yet, but we went with another schnauzer
bo-bo.jpg

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Okay I've been super busy the last few days.

Am I understanding correctly here?
- they lumbered aboard the SS Minnow today after driving down to Miami
- their original route has/had them sailing through the up-to-90 foot waves of Hurricane Lee
- they may or may not have had their entire cruise re-routed to Mexico and Honduras
- they're setting sail just as a major (or, at least, notable) anti MLM TikToker has picked up on their bullshit and all sorts of negative attention is now firing at all cylinders in their direction
- where they'll be on a ship with potentially spotty internet connectivity, an unlimited drinks pass for all adults responsible for Abbie, and a tantrumming Priscilla whose dream Caribbean cruise has been re-routed to places that aren't the Caribbean

Is that about where things are right now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
All Aboard! 🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽
I found a pic of the ship they cruised on last time. Any guesses as to what side the swine’s floating sty was on?😂
IMG_7921.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Angret

She’s such an ungrateful, opportunistic bitch 😡

“Yep” is so disrespectful…then discounts her concern like she’s a fool to worry. And of course when she realizes she’s not getting a sale from this poor misguided humper … she moves on with no response to her pledge of adoration 🤬🤬🤬
The hurricane was an unwelcome distraction from meeting her goalths. For the record, Thilla, if you’re safe from a hurricane, prayers of gratitude and concern for others is the correct response.

• Heart

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
IMG-20230901-WA0000.jpg
My little fluffy boy after being at the groomers. Assache this is a happy dog, a puppy with life and love and lots of cuddles.

• Heart
  • Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
She’s such an ungrateful, opportunistic bitch 😡

“Yep” is so disrespectful…then discounts her concern like she’s a fool to worry. And of course when she realizes she’s not getting a sale from this poor misguided humper … she moves on with no response to her pledge of adoration 🤬🤬🤬
This bitch is stale and has no concept of empathy.
Her and Ass are very cold ppl.

• Heart