Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sure is pushing the hell out of that hair mask, and cooking ya'll!

1693363240244.png
1693363285065.png
1693363475251.png

1693364001939.png

1693363755704.png

---
And chowing down while she cooks. She had to go in for seconds lol. She's so disgusting chewing with her mouth open.

1693364157010.png
1693364275575.png

1693364406226.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Good news for the Maasses and their last minute (as usual) planning - the worst of the hurricane should miss them. Jax is most at risk for tornadoes but flooding rains look to be to their north.

Bad news - upcoming 11pm update from the NHC is warning that Idalia will be a cat 4 at landfall. :(

One of these days their tit preps are gonna bite them in their giant asses.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Best one of all. "Abbie does do skin care, she actually uses the Dream Clean." She sure does love creating narrative to schlep her skin crap.
---
🤣 🤣

1693365186054.png

1693365260925.png

1693365344863.png

---
Then she says "There's 259 of you right now, I feel like you all could help me hit it" (her goal).

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hey guysth!!
missed y’all!
School and then work has been taking up my whole time. Particularly now that I’m getting more intense courses

Right now taking psychology and our weekly to final project is on a disorder. Bet y’all can’t guess what I picked 🙂 (so happy to have a DSM right now 😅)

(Off topic warning but about autism)
but one of our projects tonight was to pick a film or media that showcases our chosen disorder As good representation. I’ve always found it difficult to find a movie that doesn’t make autism look like either a super power or endorse very dangerous techniques.

So I chose the Pixar Short “Loop” and I was curious if anyone here has seen it? I feel like for what it is, it’s a pretty decent representation of non-verbal autism.

Anyone here have their own films they feel represent autism well? Would love to hear some opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey guysth!!
missed y’all!
School and then work has been taking up my whole time. Particularly now that I’m getting more intense courses

Right now taking psychology and our weekly to final project is on a disorder. Bet y’all can’t guess what I picked 🙂 (so happy to have a DSM right now 😅)

but one of our projects tonight was to pick a film or media that showcases our chosen disorder As good representation. I’ve always found it difficult to find a movie that doesn’t make autism look like either a super power or endorse very dangerous techniques.

So I chose the Pixar Short “Loop” and I was curious if anyone here has seen it? I feel like for what it is, it’s a pretty decent representation of non-verbal autism.

Anyone here have their own films they feel represent autism well? Would love to hear some opinions.
Yay! I was so worried about you, when you disappeared for a while and hoped you didn’t get kicked off.
Loop is definitely a good one. I also have watched some documentaries on BBC, if you can use those, that were really good too. One was over their schooling options, one had a set of boys that was moved out into their own housing and that was locked up (because they were known to elope and needed their own space and it was really difficult to watch), another the whole family had autism (mom, dad and at least 1 of the kids).
Hang in there with school and you got this! Also, keep an eye on the weather. They are hoping the Hurricane will blow by us up here but you never know..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That duck fat wouldn't get out of the car to help Asa. I could see his frustration with her, he left that in on purpose. I really think he is over her tit. She's now so fat she cannot shop in the store- she even needs to hire someone to do her grocery shopping for her. I bet her back/knees/feet are killing her and Ass is probably sick to death of her whining about being in pain. He seemed really mad at her in the car. She's fed herself to the point of immobility. She's such a bleeping mess and makes ZERO attempt to change things. Zero sympathy from me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She sure is pushing the hell out of that hair mask, and cooking ya'll!

View attachment 2413476View attachment 2413478View attachment 2413481

View attachment 2413488

View attachment 2413486
---
And chowing down while she cooks. She had to go in for seconds lol. She's so disgusting chewing with her mouth open.

View attachment 2413490View attachment 2413491

View attachment 2413492
Your photo capture of Big P reminds me of a meme that popped in my feed overnight:

IMG_7156.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fox interviewed the Canadian about his cause. I haven’t watched it. Too late for Abbie though.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey guysth!!
missed y’all!

Welcome back!! It's good to be busy with things that you love, especially learning! Have you watched Temple Grandin? It is a really good movie about a woman with Autism who changed the livestock industry with her inventions!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
Piggys hair still looks like tit and she is getting bigger and bigger.
Between Asswipe, Piggy and DoucheBoy have you ever seen 3 more punch able faces.
And just to make you laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.