Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this TikTok what prompted the Bullying vlog? The number of tagging going on his delicious. No family vlogger wants to get bad press today with everything going on in the news in Utah.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Was this TikTok what prompted the Bullying vlog? The number of tagging going on his delicious. No family vlogger wants to get bad press today with everything going on in the news in Utah.
This is almost making me want to start a tickity tok account. I've always held off because I don't need one more password in my life. Buutttt, if the Maasives are going down imma need a front row seat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay I've been super busy the last few days.

Am I understanding correctly here?
- they lumbered aboard the SS Minnow today after driving down to Miami
- their original route has/had them sailing through the up-to-90 foot waves of Hurricane Lee
- they may or may not have had their entire cruise re-routed to Mexico and Honduras
- they're setting sail just as a major (or, at least, notable) anti MLM TikToker has picked up on their bullshit and all sorts of negative attention is now firing at all cylinders in their direction
- where they'll be on a ship with potentially spotty internet connectivity, an unlimited drinks pass for all adults responsible for Abbie, and a tantrumming Priscilla whose dream Caribbean cruise has been re-routed to places that aren't the Caribbean

Is that about where things are right now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

- their original route has/had them sailing through the up-to-90 foot waves of Hurricane Lee
- they may or may not have had their entire cruise re-routed to Mexico and Honduras
- they're setting sail just as a major (or, at least, notable) anti MLM TikToker has picked up on their bullshit and all sorts of negative attention is now firing at all cylinders in their direction
- where they'll be on a ship with potentially spotty internet connectivity, an unlimited drinks pass for all adults responsible for Abbie, and a tantrumming Priscilla whose dream Caribbean cruise has been re-routed to places that aren't the Caribbean

I don't know about which cruise they are on (except they paid for the 6 drinks a day minimum package for the 3 of them - surprise!) but I know that the TikTok now has 450 odd comments & they are ALL vocal about how disgusting it is & every second one is either saying OMG isn't that Abbie's mum or tagging FatheadTinyDick so it's a joy to watch :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

I think you've summed it up pretty well

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The comments section on that tiktok are gold. They keep tagging the beast too. I need popcorn.

Also mention of his cheating. Enjoy your cruise, pigs!
---
I love how tit always goes down for them just as they are about to head off on vacation. Perfect bleeping timing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't know about which cruise they are on (except they paid for the 6 drinks a day minimum package for the 3 of them - surprise!) but I know that the TikTok now has 450 odd comments & they are ALL vocal about how disgusting it is & every second one is either saying OMG isn't that Abbie's mum or tagging FatheadTinyDick so it's a joy to watch :sneaky:
Could you please post for us that have been blocked

Reactions: 11
I am on bed rest after having major reconstructive foot surgery ( again) and I would like to welcome my newest bed rest buddy, Blu. We lost our 18 year old spaniel, Joey, in May. His dementia( cognitive canine disorder) got the best of him.
We welcomed Blu into the pack in July. He is already 42 lbs😵💫
Let me say this… The mASSES dogs have got to be sooo miserable. We knew golden retrievers were energetic;but my Lord…our guy never stops. Poor Sandy since she is younger of the two. I was averaging 2 walks a day and at least active backyard play 3-4 times a day( hubby and adult kids have that job now🥰). I dropped 8 lbs before my surgery on 9/1. View attachment 2433083
I'm sorry about Joey, it's hard to lose a furbaby.🙁 Blu looks adorable and mischievous. Blu also looks like a sweet cuddle partner. Take care of yourself and I hope you're healed soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
1694350308490.png

She is photoshopped so poorly that her damn eyebrow is just floating in the air where they chopped off half of her face to slim it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1694350450721.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.