Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
She’s such an ungrateful, opportunistic bitch 😡

“Yep” is so disrespectful…then discounts her concern like she’s a fool to worry. And of course when she realizes she’s not getting a sale from this poor misguided humper … she moves on with no response to her pledge of adoration 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Karma is already at her doorstep.
The way I see it is, so she/they have a little money. That is about it. Every single morning when she opens her bloodshot eyes her life is just as it was yesterday and just as it will be for the rest of her time here on Earth. Her daughter will be waiting for a diaper change while ripping up a magazine, honking and constantly requesting a ride or cereal.
She will continue to eat and drink excessively. She will never become more intelligent. She will spend a portion of every day scouring her comment sections looking for “hater” comments to delete. That will never end. There is a list a mile long of the unappealing things that is the life of one PMFM….and every single one of them is something no amount of money will fix.
She has stuck her hoof in her snout a number of times, and will continue to do so. She is the maker of her own undoing. A downward spiral. There is no elevating from here IMO.
Fully agree. And if she is "living her best life" as she loves to say, I'd hate like hell to see what her worst could be.

• Heart
  • Haha

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
"Priscilla's an old soul when it comes to technology...."

Nah. She's just dumb as fuck.

They're mourning Jimmy Buffett with some pool time and alcohol.
Jimmy died of skin cancer. Priscilla should pay attention to that part.

• Haha
  • Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
I noticed a little tension between the two beasts in the last few vlogs. It's like Ass is trying to throw his wife under the bus, or just not being careful to edit stuff out. I feel like he has had enough of the pig, and now he is biting back a little. Lots of sly digs and passive aggression on both sides. The look on pigs face is one of contempt, same way she looks at Abbie. She's a horrible cunt.

• Heart

#anon2022

Chatty Member
She did say $40k.
She sold over 100 hair masks, so there's all the new customers. But, will they return?
---

Is she trying to fake tears here? Or glossy eyes from too many margaritas?
Someone may have already said it, I think she was crying alright, not from the margaritas, but because she realized that she wasn't going to make her goal and get pied in the face!! That is why she was crying 100%.
---

This bitch. 🤮
Fabulous work No2MLM. 👏🏼👍🏼👏🏼
That bitch can rot in hell!! That is beyond fucked up!! I WISH bad stuff on her and I don't care, I hate her that much!! Choke on a chicken bone bitch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
OMG Big Ass mentioned Abbie working in a restaurant or clothing store. No way should Abbie be anywhere near anything to do with food for the public

• Heart
  • Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
New video
Freaking jerks! Why did they have to call out last year's "assistant "? If Piggy wouldn't be a fat, useless piece of pork garbage she would do her own shit her own self. There is no reason to put that out there.
Also, Piggy "I did, my hair, put on makeup, threw on a little dress" Ma'am!!! There is nothing little about anything involving your family aside from your husband's pecker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Bogey

VIP Member
Someone on the bully vlog asked again about the racist, removed vlog. They are not outrunning their scandals.

• Haha
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I watched a couple min of shack boi’s vlog. He said his mom found him a family for him to do respite. He still can’t do shit for himself. I bet his mom got him the rbt job. She has to inject herself into every aspect of his life. It’s disgusting

• Wow
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Just a post to say -
The thread title and these posts about the birther sow are hilarious! Sometimes I read them more than once!! 😆
There are some extremely talented, hilarious, awesome people in these threads.
You guys are awesome af.
Thank you for keeping me and everyone, so amused. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
So, Asshat shows Sandy with a nasty scrape wound on her head... well, he says it's a scrape. Says she is extremely accident prone and it happened when she tried to stick her head under the fence...?? It made me think about how we've just been discussing how scared Sandy is around Asshat a lot of the time, cowering when he's walking towards her. Just one of those things that makes you go "Hmmmm....". Wondering if that's what really happened or it was something else and he's decided to make up a story in case anyone comments on it.

9126592659016577.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

Angret

So Thilla is shilling makeup while Florida is dealing with a hurricane. Not surprising.

We evacuated inland with the pets on Monday (the cats were not amused) We’re okay and as far as we know our house in Tampa Bay is okay. Our friends who live in the Big Bend area lost everything they didn’t take with them when they evacuated.

• Sad
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Welp there goes that channel. Super humper clan to the rescue 😄
No ma’am, Whoever made those videos is safe as can be. They simply posted her on stage using her own words. Humpers can be mad all they want. YouTube won’t take it down. Now, were they to show her chewing her cud, as she does, and proceed to drag her for her big, fat nastiness…different story.
IMG_7744.jpeg

IMG_7821.jpeg

IMG_7822.jpeg

ETA: I do wish this new creator knew how to manage video, advanced edit, allow all comments/edit the hold comments for review part and save. It seems some comments are being filtered out. It is an easy fix. 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

bready

VIP Member
When has Pigrilladiscountlauraashleypus care about Abbie's comfort with the craptastic decor?
I think "Abbie is having a hard time with the decor" is code for "Abbie has been destroying every garish World Market knickknack we set within a ten-foot radius of her." Because they want to blame everything on autism and stims and OCD (which she has never been diagnosed with, per Assa's claim that autism is her only diagnosis)...instead of admitting that she is bored out of her mind with no appropriate outlets for her energy or frustration.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Notice how A is putting out 18 or 19 minute videos now. He's trying to gain traction again or maybe the longer the video if you watch it to the end it will bring him more money. I honestly don't have a clue as to how much they make or what percentage YouTube pays them.
There's one pretty fantastic unexpected consequence of Atha doing 20 minute videos: not only does he have massively increased stress from having to conjure up double the content as the last couple-few years, but it's exponentially harder now for him to maintain his narrative.
The more lies you tell the harder it is to keep them all straight. He's about to find out.

On top of that, with the Ruby Franke situation getting worse, there's currently a ton of mainstream negative attention on family vloggers. Some of those humpers - not all of them, of course, but some - will be following the Franke abuse case and that'll be enough for them to start looking at Asa & Priscilla more closely.

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
They are currently live, making lunch together....Ass shoving food down his hole and Pig whipping up a dip using mayo, sour cream and you guessed it a ranch packet. Trying to get those final sales in....must be a school day oh oops clinic day for Abs! At home date lunch! Whoohoo! #couplegoals

They need to do what hubby and I did today for a "date". We walked our dogs almost 2 miles today. Felt good.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Best one of all. "Abbie does do skin care, she actually uses the Dream Clean." She sure does love creating narrative to schlep her skin crap.
---
🤣 🤣

1693365186054.png

1693365260925.png

1693365344863.png

---
Then she says "There's 259 of you right now, I feel like you all could help me hit it" (her goal).

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Our kitty Natty has been extra clingy with her big brother Duke since hubby and I left for a long weekend (we’re back now) We go away often for our business and pleasure, and I’m told she does this with Duke every time 🥰 I just walked in and found them like this - had to capture the moment! 🐶🐱💙🩷

Attachments

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
That fuck fat wouldn't get out of the car to help Asa. I could see his frustration with her, he left that in on purpose. I really think he is over her shit. She's now so fat she cannot shop in the store- she even needs to hire someone to do her grocery shopping for her. I bet her back/knees/feet are killing her and Ass is probably sick to death of her whining about being in pain. He seemed really mad at her in the car. She's fed herself to the point of immobility. She's such a fucking mess and makes ZERO attempt to change things. Zero sympathy from me.

• Heart
  • Haha