Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video
I didn't watch most of it....but the "bullying" is about poor Scamsters... everyone in their family is bullied online by mean people.. as Ass says with a tear in his eye.

I bet the humptydumps eat that up with a spoon! He makes me sick to my stomach.... they are the scammers... they are the exploiters...they are literally ruining peoples lives with that scam MLM... and he has the gall to talk about him being bullied....

What a narcissistic idiot!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't watch most of it....but the "bullying" is about poor Scamsters... everyone in their family is bullied online by mean people.. as Ass says with a tear in his eye.

I bet the humptydumps eat that up with a spoon! He makes me sick to my stomach.... they are the scammers... they are the exploiters...they are literally ruining peoples lives with that scam MLM... and he has the gall to talk about him being bullied....

What a narcissistic idiot!
The only bullies are ass and pig as they are very nasty to anyone who doesn't support fathering autism. They can't handle when people say negative things about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Atha wants to speak on bullying? 😂😹😂😹😂😹😂
Anyone remember when he called a followers employee for saying things he disagreed with a few months back?
I do! 🙄
Glass houses Bish! Pot meet kettle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So he thinks that mental illness in children is the fault of the parents. Sure it is asshole. It surely couldn't be the result of brain chemistry, right?? That's rich coming from autism parents. Asa knows all about bullying and proceeds to give us all a lecture about it. From the mouth of a bully himself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

New video
OK, I'm sitting here working trying to get ready for a show this weekend and I have that fat, gaslighting, passive-aggressive waste of space playing in the background (my first mistake) and I am seething! I had to come here and vent! Is he fu**ing kidding me with the "oh, woe is me...we're all so bullied online by all of you meanies" CRY ME A RIVER ASS-a! As has been said here already, this is truly the bloated pot calling the kettle black. If I could spit on his face through the screen I would have. Sorry...not sorry. They deserve to hear the tit they do for exploiting their helpless daughter for a living, as well as the disabled population they rape and rob daily through the MLM 🤬🤬🤬 HEY ASS-a...GET BENT!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So, what is this Meta thing? I doubt anyone reached out to him specifically. I'm just curious what those smarter than me think about it. His little peen is hard for this possibly, but I doubt it's what he says it is...as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So, what is this Meta thing? I doubt anyone reached out to him specifically. I'm just curious what those smarter than me think about it. His little peen is hard for this possibly, but I doubt it's what he says it is...as usual.
Meta is facebook

Reactions: 11

Meta is the company that owns and operates various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and a few others.

Reactions: 15
The beast was sweating and panting her gunt off after trying on those shorts. At the end of the vlog, Asa keeps the camera off the beast but you can hear her chomping on something. They've both been reading here, haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've never read about this family before until now but I have extensive experience in assessing people with similar profile to Abbie. Unfortunately there's families out there who only want to care for the financial benefits. I had one family fighting for custody of their sibling because of the disability benefits.

This family will do that , if the money dries up and there's no space in a group home they will dump her at the hospital say she has an infection challenging behaviour etc. Happens all the time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
New video
Hi Tubby, I can't help but feel that you were directing your bully comments to your Tattle Family. Honey, we are just a group of like minded individuals calling out bullshit. Stop your tit, we'll stop ours. Now, on to your dreary vlog.........What. A. Snore........except for the gem from Twatty talking about being healthy whilst wheezing like a 95 year old, out of breath wildebeast when trying on her tacky cruisewear. That was comedy gold. I'm just sad that we didn't get to see her model the ensemble 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1694215319321.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.