Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so nice of her to share with the humpers what she spends their money on...NOT!! Her watch is smothering her wrist, it's almost like a sinkhole, I wonder if she's had to get extensions on it yet LOL! And is that her Rolex, who the F wears a Rolex to the hairdresser??? I bet she had them place an order for her for some of those smocks, just a simple little something for her to shimmy around the house in 'Atha I bought thum new drethes I think I'll pack thum for our party autithim cruith'.😝
View attachment 2432853
Shut your damn mouth woman! Enough with the mouth open poses 😫 P, you look a fool, and please explain to me how the he** this is content? "Post - worthy?" I'm having my hair colored and cut next week - should I post it for all to see? Oh, and I'll be having a pedicure next week too - bonus content! Who the F cares about her grooming sessions? Speaking of - I'm taking my lab Duke to the groomer tomorrow. I'll bet (my) dollars to (P's) donuts he'll look better 🐶🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's so nice of her to share with the humpers what she spends their money on...NOT!! Her watch is smothering her wrist, it's almost like a sinkhole, I wonder if she's had to get extensions on it yet LOL! And is that her Rolex, who the F wears a Rolex to the hairdresser??? I bet she had them place an order for her for some of those smocks, just a simple little something for her to shimmy around the house in 'Atha I bought thum new drethes I think I'll pack thum for our party autithim cruith'.😝
View attachment 2432853
She’s disgusting 🤮

IMG_3645.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Those Pigs get so much respite.. wouldn't it be nice to give all this respite and a cruise to a deserving autism/ID family who rarely ..or never gets to go on such a vacation...and typically gets minimum respite.

Yea.. if Abbie enjoys the cruise respite... thats great... it just kills me to see the Pig eating/drinking and whooping it up. ...because she exploits her daughter and scams people with an MLM.
100% agree! They are going on the cruise for THEMSELVES. Makes the humpers think it's for Abbie because theirs some respite or a room or whatever
Sooooo happy to know they got the booze package...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Our kitty Natty has been extra clingy with her big brother Duke since hubby and I left for a long weekend (we’re back now) We go away often for our business and pleasure, and I’m told she does this with Duke every time 🥰 I just walked in and found them like this - had to capture the moment! 🐶🐱💙🩷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I also think about how sensory unfriendly their home is. It's so cold and generic, yet also somehow cluttered. I get that NOT decorating your house like Hobby Lobby's Pinterest threw up on it might be like... an inconvenience and contrary to your personal design philosophy? And it might make the backdrop to your loud as tit football Sunday parties less aesthetic 💔 But it's Abbie's home too and I can only imagine how overwhelming it has to be in this busy, bright, sensory nightmare of a home :( And I don't get why they sent her back to school after pulling her out. My understanding was that they thought they could do it better... or get her a personal "teacher" who would probably have to agree to being filmed and bossed around. On second thought, I guess I actually do get it because it's evident that they don't want to have to be her caretakers any more often than they're required to be. It's just wild to me that as two people who don't need to work regular full time jobs to keep food on the table, they'd rather pass their daughter off than be with her. It's sad, it's seriously sad.
The supposedly bought the manor for Abbie,so Abbie would always have a home..yet Abbie has no designated room for her specific needs. I don’t count her bedroom as one because legally she has to have place to sleep. Every room we see her in is occupied or used is common areas. How none of their followers do not find that odd is beyond me.
The one room they could use was taken by P..she literally is incapable of sharing or thinking of others needs and only cares about her wants.
---
[
She must of weighed herself before her appointment..she goes blonde when the numbers go up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I am on bed rest after having major reconstructive foot surgery ( again) and I would like to welcome my newest bed rest buddy, Blu. We lost our 18 year old spaniel, Joey, in May. His dementia( cognitive canine disorder) got the best of him.
We welcomed Blu into the pack in July. He is already 42 lbs😵💫
Let me say this… The mASSES dogs have got to be sooo miserable. We knew golden retrievers were energetic;but my Lord…our guy never stops. Poor Sandy since she is younger of the two. I was averaging 2 walks a day and at least active backyard play 3-4 times a day( hubby and adult kids have that job now🥰). I dropped 8 lbs before my surgery on 9/1.
IMG_5539.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am on bed rest after having major reconstructive foot surgery ( again) and I would like to welcome my newest bed rest buddy, Blu. We lost our 18 year old spaniel, Joey, in May. His dementia( cognitive canine disorder) got the best of him.
Let me say this… The mASSES dogs have got to be sooo miserable. We knew golden retrievers were energetic;but my Lord…our guy never stops. Poor Sandy since she is younger of the two. I was averaging 2 walks a day and at least active backyard play 3-4 times a day( hubby and adult kids have that job now🥰). I dropped 8 lbs before my surgery on 9/1. View attachment 2433083
What a cutie!

Sandy is only what 2 or 3 and has an appearance of an older dog..kind of broken down and sad. She doesn't even have a backyard where she can run and play.. She needed someone active enough to do activities with her.. I bet she would love to go to the beach sometime to just run..poor thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2432853
I've never seen a fitted smock before 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽
---
Let me say this… The mASSES dogs have got to be sooo miserable. We knew golden retrievers were energetic;but my Lord…our guy never stops. Poor Sandy since she is younger of the two. I was averaging 2 walks a day and at least active backyard play 3-4 times a day( hubby and adult kids have that job now🥰). I dropped 8 lbs before my surgery on 9/1. View attachment 2433083
What a beauty! I can't imagine a better best rest buddy than your Baby Blu. Hope all goes well for a swift and pain free recovery 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
All Aboard! 🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽
I found a pic of the ship they cruised on last time. Any guesses as to what side the swine’s floating sty was on?😂
IMG_7921.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They probably had to use a bungee strap to get that smock to close around her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All Aboard! 🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽
I found a pic of the ship they cruised on last time. Any guesses as to what side the swine’s floating sty was on?😂
View attachment 2433231
Can you imagine staying in the cabin beside those beasts? The belching, farting, pooping and whewhooing will be deafening. I can't begin to imagine the Hell of being in the cabin with the four of them with their cruise cuisine, free flowing hooch and one toilet. That thought makes me very happy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hey there Cukey!❤
I love your train of thought.
I promise….
If Mother Nature cooperates, I will build some special snow people.
Maybe this time I will use Atha and Pig as my inspiration. A snowman with a big belly and micro peen. A snowpig with flapjack titties and 3 gunts…instead of branches for arms, I will find some misshapen logs. Meaty snow necks for the both of them. 😂
Love YOU!😘
Oh oh!!! *raises hand frantically like we did in grade school when we knew the answer* I know what you can use for his microscopic weenie on the Snow Ass; baby carrots. About the right size!
IMG_8571.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the beast hesitates or worries when she's about to sit on a chair. She must think "duck, I might break this" But she just tries it out anyway to see what happens. What a fucked up way to live and to even have to think of these sorts of things, all because of her own gluttony.

I'm sure those chairs aren't cheap. I bet the hair stylist was worried she was going to break the chair. I honestly don't see how a standard chair can hold 400 pounds of human flesh. One things for sure, the lever to pump the chair up was definitely NOT used. Can you imagine?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the beast hesitates or worries when she's about to sit on a chair. She must think "duck, I might break this" But she just tries it out anyway to see what happens. What a fucked up way to live and to even have to think of these sorts of things, all because of her own gluttony.

I'm sure those chairs aren't cheap. I bet the hair stylist was worried she was going to break the chair. I honestly don't see how a standard chair can hold 400 pounds of human flesh. One things for sure, the lever to pump the chair up was definitely NOT used. Can you imagine?!
Those chairs aren't cheap either.. looks like from 500.00 on up.

Here is what I found..yes ... she could break that chair...

How much average weight can a chair hold? Salon chair pumps WITHOUT chair tops are rated to 440lbs and barber chair pumps WITHOUT chair tops are rated to 660lbs. We use 400lbs and 500lbs as safe approximations for your clients while also considering the weight of the chair top itself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine staying in the cabin beside those beasts? The belching, farting, pooping and whewhooing will be deafening. I can't begin to imagine the Hell of being in the cabin with the four of them with their cruise cuisine, free flowing hooch and one toilet. That thought makes me very happy.
The thought makes me very happy too!
Imagine seeing drunk ass Tubby and Twatty waddling down the narrow hallway as that ship rocks and creaks back and forth.
🐽: Atha! Hold my drink! I am about to drop my thnackth.
A line of other passengers impatiently wait for them to squeeze through the door of their junior suite so they can make it down the hall.
🐽: WoooooooHeeeeeewwww! MamaPig needth a shot of hooch.
Ehhhhhhh! Ehhhhhh!
Respite! Where is that damn respite?😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

New video
So Isaiah accidentally printed out some sort of work document on a non-secured home printer where his parents had access to it - and Asa just went ahead and explained that in a public vlog?

I sure hope it wasn't a client's paperwork with private and/or medical information....

I grow weary of his (and the general) bullshit about "LoVe LaNgUaGeS."

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

New video
It's not OCD, it's Fing boredom. Maybe if she was allowed to play with toys, and have fun instead of bored and frustrated and depressed. Pigrillahungryhungryhippobitchpus and Arseachethickandhasasmalldick.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.