Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That you tube fiasco today. You can see the sow’s arms are burned red. Laughable to hear them talking about not having any more babies. Don’t think they could even if they wanted to. Already there is one that has been ignored. And another fine display of a 65 BMI arm
---

No, he has 💯% of Abbie. The sow has made that abundantly clear.
Her arm looks pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If it's so late why not just go home and grab something to eat? Waffles?

View attachment 2421781
View attachment 2421782
There she goes tagging celebrity-people again. Thilla Thue, didnt your beloved tiddy-boy already say- not everything has to be content!
I'm only surprised she didn't add in "my autistic daughter would love this place!"
---
Well we all know they ate before, and then waffles and of course her nightly before bed thnack of pickled okra.
---

Are these moles on her?

View attachment 2422396
Isaiah has these chocolate chips all over his back too! Genes are strong with this woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
On top of that, remember Asshat prefers to restrict Abbie's liquid intake as well. A few weeks ago, he took her bottle of gatorade from her, she was reaching for it and he grabbed it, because she'd just had a glass of water and in Asshat's words "That would be too much fluid intake.".... It doesn't help that some of Abbie's meds have dry mouth as a side effect which makes her especially thirsty.

There is another part of it, Abbie has and I think still does use the bathroom sign as a means of getting out of doing something she doesn't want to do. I think that could be another reason why the twatbeasts ignore her bathroom sign a lot.
The Maassholes probably think she could just go in her diaper anyways. They're the reason why she's still in a diaper.

• Angry
  • Sad
WTF!?!?!?!?! Abbie was signing bathroom and Atha ignored her until Abbie finally walked into the bathroom with Isaiah. How many times are these assholes going to pretend her sign is to go for a ride. She had to go to the bleeping bathroom. They didn't want to stop the vlog to take the poor girl to the bathroom because priorities of vlogging outweigh any human bodily functions. God forbid the Pig needed to drop the kids off at the pool.

We're coming up on another cruise and we all know what happened on the last one. I guess Abbie will be left with caretakers if they decide snorkeling is on the agenda.
If abbie asks to go to the bathroom then they should just take her. I guess they don't want to stop what they are in the middle of doing to take her to the bathroom.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So they have 732K subscribers and the live video got a whopping 1.4k likes. . What really made no sense was why were they accepting money ? And mama hog took Abs to the bathroom? I think that was a set up. The beauty guide queen looked like she really knows her way around skin care and make-up...sign me up. On another note...Roll Tide!

• Haha
Also the Pig lied when someone on the live asked about if they still keep in touch with Crazy Nanny. Pig said yes she talks to crazy nanny all Of the time. Ha. such a big ass liar. We know what crazy nanny said a few weeks back that she does not keep in touch with the Maassives. Also that crazy nanny only stopped working for them because the commute would have been 1 hr for her to the new house and she was needed for more hours by her primary employer that she provided respite for. Again such a liar, from my recollection she quit way before they moved.
1693745924362.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve never eaten at a Waffle House. There were none in Massachusetts where I grew up. Plenty in Kentucky where I went to school but never went and the closest one to where I am in NJ is in Pennsylvania. Why drive that far when I can go to augies in ocean city to get waffles or just eat frozen eggos out of my freezer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She’s unbelievable.

1.Honey, your skin does not look “so good”. And even if it did: filters. 🙄

2. You can’t spell your way out of a paper bag. How about you put in what, 5 seconds of actual effort, and proofread your posts.

IMG_5035.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
P says her “clinic” is over after the cruise she will go longer ( 5 days) longer hours for vocational. BS.. again a day program that takes clients on field trips to places. The program takes all the state money . Any respite comes out of pocket and therapy through insurance. I’m sure P demanded 5 days no matter what it is. People work up to vocational and need to qualify which imagine A sits on the couch there does nothing. Wait until they take her out in public. A won’t be able to handle it because he can’t go nor can he film

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve never eaten at a Waffle House. There were none in Massachusetts where I grew up. Plenty in Kentucky where I went to school but never went and the closest one to where I am in NJ is in Pennsylvania. Why drive that far when I can go to augies in ocean city to get waffles or just eat frozen eggos out of my freezer
Love Augie’s!!!

Reactions: 6
Thought this was funny, from Teacup this morning:

Screenshot 2023-09-03 10.40.53 AM.png

P: Well. After my husband gets up and dresses and feeds our daughter and brings me my coffee, I sit up and have my first fart of the day.
I pick out a thuper cute dress and we make our way to the shower and get hosed off. I had the meat sweats last night, but my Bamboo Renew handles that well! I make my way downstairs one foot and fart at a time and decide that Atha needs to make us 1st breakfast. Something light because its SO hot in Florida. French toast, floppy bacon, eggs with cheddar, goat cheese, feta and colby jack. No toast. Wouldnt want to start the day with extra carbs!I
We'll have brunch by the pool. Gotta Facetime my boy to let him know he's expected- everyone must sit by the pool if I do. Safety first ya'll.
If I slip on the pool deck and bonk my head Atha will need help. And he serves my drinks!
Later, we'll take a family trip to Lowes where I'll stay in the car and eat some snackths so the car can stay cool. I dont want Atha to get hot and tired, because he is smoking half a brontosaur for family dinner.
While Atha and Isaiah are fixing the gate, cleaning the house, caring for Abbie I am resting on the couch. Ive been filling your carts and need to rest before I make the salad and Texasth Toast.
My mom and Wayne are coming, and he'll have us rolling with laughter about the time he accidentally used a colored restroom! His heart is so pure ya'll, he was shook let me tell you!!
After family dinner I'll wipe the counters and supervise as Atha, Abbie and Isaiah clean-up. I cant tolerate a dirty kitchen ya'll, its exhausting! I'll have a few more drinks, some nibbles and start prepping to climb the stairs. Its going to be a suthper busy day, but you all know how I hustle! You can do this too! Do you want to lock arms with me? Are you ready to evolve into a business owner like myself? Drop a :poop: in the comments, and I'll message you back as soon as Atha wipes the chocolate off my fingers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
P says her “clinic” is over after the cruise she will go longer ( 5 days) longer hours for vocational. BS.. again a day program that takes clients on field trips to places. The program takes all the state money . Any respite comes out of pocket and therapy through insurance. I’m sure P demanded 5 days no matter what it is. People work up to vocational and need to qualify which imagine A sits on the couch there does nothing. Wait until they take her out in public. A won’t be able to handle it because he can’t go nor can he film
Having worked in a supportive employment program in Massachusetts for 14 years. All of our clients did supportive employment outside of the program and then community activities and the lower functioning ones did employment tasks such as cleaning inside of the program and then a community activity. There were times when there were multiple ISP meetings or supportive dayhab meetings where the program was empty because clients would either be at work or there would be a community activity that everyone who stayed at the program during the day would go on. the program would end at 2:45 with a community meeting where clients would speak about what kind of day they had. For our non verbal individuals, staff would tell everybody how that ind was during the activity. Of course, and don’t get me wrong, we had lazy staff who’d just say that things were good and that individual did fine.

Reactions: 19
If abbie asks to go to the bathroom then they should just take her. I guess they don't want to stop what they are in the middle of doing to take her to the bathroom.
I thought Asshole said she can go all by herself now. In her pants maybe he meant?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Love Augie’s!!!
I love Ocean City period. Although if you know Wards Pastry on Asbury they had the best fried cinnamon buns. Sadly they closed when the owner retired and his kids didn’t want to take over 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe her sign really means "I pooped my pants" Abs tapped enough people and by their repsonses it didn't matter what she signed. Prissass getting of her throne to take her was scripted.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe her sign really means "I pooped my pants" Abs tapped enough people and by their repsonses it didn't matter what she signed. Prissass getting of her throne to take her was scripted.
Well, she didnt take her lol.
Abbie got up and went in there with GB hot on her heels.
A minute passed, and P glanced over and said "Oh!" and got up and went in.
Neither she or Asa had a clue what she was doing.
When P got up, Asa said "Oh, let me move this..." and he moved the camera.
He said (basically) when ya gotta go ya go, and no biggie, Isaiah pees when he's live too.
Then Isaiah rejoins Asa. :( :( :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Having worked in a supportive employment program in Massachusetts for 14 years. All of our clients did supportive employment outside of the program and then community activities and the lower functioning ones did employment tasks such as cleaning inside of the program and then a community activity. There were times when there were multiple ISP meetings or supportive dayhab meetings where the program was empty because clients would either be at work or there would be a community activity that everyone who stayed at the program during the day would go on. the program would end at 2:45 with a community meeting where clients would speak about what kind of day they had. For our non verbal individuals, staff would tell everybody how that ind was during the activity. Of course, and don’t get me wrong, we had lazy staff who’d just say that things were good and that individual did fine.
to add: I know of two low functioning IDD clients that I’ve worked with who were on the same level if not lower than Abbie who were in the community every day for hours on end with minimal issues. Princess useless and lard mouth waste of space of a man have no clue how programs work and what staff and administration deal with in the daily. Our admin staff (back then) was very hands on.

Reactions: 15
Any idea why Abbie kept pushing ASSa away in the live? ASSa kept saying don't push me to get your trail mix. But I don't think it was because of that.i know P gets a lot of flak on here but I see Abbie sitting comfortably with P by her side. I'm just wondering what's going on? Was ASSa too close for comfort?

Reactions: 14
Any idea why Abbie kept pushing ASSa away in the live? ASSa kept saying don't push me to get your trail mix. But I don't think it was because of that.i know P gets a lot of flak on here but I see Abbie sitting comfortably with P by her side. I'm just wondering what's going on? Was ASSa too close for comfort?
She wasnt going for the trail mix, Asa just said that for the camera. He was blocking her- she was trying to leave.
At least thats what I saw. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
They wanted her sitting there front and center with her hair done, compliantly eating her snack for the humpers. :sick:💲💲:sick:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, she didnt take her lol.
Abbie got up and went in there with GB hot on her heels.
A minute passed, and P glanced over and said "Oh!" and got up and went in.
Neither she or Asa had a clue what she was doing.
When P got up, Asa said "Oh, let me move this..." and he moved the camera.
He said (basically) when ya gotta go ya go, and no biggie, Isaiah pees when he's live too.
Then Isaiah rejoins Asa. :( :( :(
It's pretty telling that Isaiah jumped in to help her and neither of her parents noticed (or pretended not to). I believe that Pig only jumped up to take over because she was on camera. Isaiah seems to be quick to jump in as a caregiver- a little too eager, almost like he is her parent. It's such a fucked up dynamic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.