Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they were talking about how Stephanie, Tricia and Jamie all are celebrating 3 years with SL. Are all three of them humpers? Did Cilla recruit them over from FA?
They had to have. She has no social circle other than humpers from FA.
---
Or glossy eyes from too many margaritas?
Those are her boozy eyes.

1693577472034.png

Reactions: 15
Stephanie is on Piggy's team and yet she's cheerleading for the opposing team. Hmmmm :unsure:

1693583355296.png

Does this mean Piggy doesn't rank up this month? She still made a boatload of money :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She did say $40k.
She sold over 100 hair masks, so there's all the new customers. But, will they return?
---

Is she trying to fake tears here? Or glossy eyes from too many margaritas?
Someone may have already said it, I think she was crying alright, not from the margaritas, but because she realized that she wasn't going to make her goal and get pied in the face!! That is why she was crying 100%.
---

This witch. 🤮
Fabulous work No2MLM. 👏🏼👍🏼👏🏼
That witch can rot in hell!! That is beyond fucked up!! I WISH bad stuff on her and I don't care, I dislike her that much!! Choke on a chicken bone witch!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
How long does it take to throw a sandwich together? OMG! I guess when you have all the time in the world, you have time to waste. I make a sandwich, sans mayo slop with lettuce shreds, grab a drink, maybe sit down to eat or stand, depending on the “busyness” of the day, and have lunch. Who has this much time to make lunch? We aren’t talking about dinner-it’s frigging lunch! Also, what was going on with her zoom where she was snapping glamour shots of herself? She really is in love with herself. Her poor daughter. She now has to wear her very long hair down and in her eyes and face just to make her mother happy and help sell her new hair product. So incredibly selfish!

I was thinking the same exact thing about the lunch meals! Look, I'm retired and I still don't make entire meals for lunch. It's either left over dinner or mostly a simple sandwich with a few baked chips. It partly explains why they are the size they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When will people wake up!?

IMG-9713.jpg

Of course leghumpers are kissing her ass.

I hope she gets that pie to the face and its recorded.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When will people wake up!?

View attachment 2419497

Of course leghumpers are kissing her ass.

I hope she gets that pie to the face and its recorded.
She just doesn’t get it. It’s possible for HER to scam hump’s because of exploitation of Abbie..the hump’s don’t have a YouTube/facebook following so they can’t scam hard .like her. Humps will LOSE $$$$ ..this is the cold hard facts.

Wish I could shake her fat face till she gets this fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So does this mean she's going to get hit with a pie in the face? I hope they throw a few rocks in there too. They should at least make Abbie a Star Executive Director for all the sales she pulls in for this witch.

I fixed this for you Cilla...

"Thank you to each of you who helped with my goals this month. Still here working on orders with my biggest cheerleader. How do you beat your own previous goals and personally sell over $30,000 and get 164 brand new customers in one month and still feel like you did not do enough? I am so dang proud of my team. The grit GRIFT these women showed this month makes me so proud. I have an hour to go and I’m not throwing in the towel but man life is hard sometimes."

I could have sworn she said she had to sell $40k personally because I thought I saw that number on the whiteboard. And she got 164 new customers but that doesn't amount to new BG's which is what MLM's are all about. It's all about the recruiting, not just selling overpriced hair masks. Her followers will spend $35 once to help her reach a goal but they're not signing up. I wonder how Teacup and the other Lipshit Mama's did. From their Zoom call, they didn't look too excited about where they were in this contest. And they were talking about how Stephanie, Tricia and Jamie all are celebrating 3 years with SL. Are all three of them humpers? Did Cilla recruit them over from FA?
The sad part is Jamie said this will be her biggest check. She said it will be about a car payments worth. The average car payment is about $200-$800. So you’re telling me you’ve been there 3 years and just now only hitting a car payments worth of commission?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's using her little girl voice to give a conference speach...well that speaks confidence doesn't it? Who's making those MLM videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She just doesn’t get it. It’s possible for HER to scam hump’s because of exploitation of Abbie..the hump’s don’t have a YouTube/facebook following so they can’t scam hard .like her. Humps will LOSE $$$$ ..this is the cold hard facts.

Wish I could shake her fat face till she gets this fact.
Oh she gets it. And she doesn't care, if it benefits her that's all she cares about.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She's using her little girl voice to give a conference speach...well that speaks confidence doesn't it? Who's making those MLM videos?
Whoever is making the videos is doing a kick ass job. Thilla Thue the cancer poacher video has 939 views. Why, that is more folks in 24 hours than Pig was able to pull in 5 days. 😹
---
She is live! 😂😂
---
Ah tit! Someone has mentioned and posted the Slime convention video. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.