Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has Pigrilladiscountlauraashleypus care about Abbie's comfort with the craptastic decor?
I think "Abbie is having a hard time with the decor" is code for "Abbie has been destroying every garish World Market knickknack we set within a ten-foot radius of her." Because they want to blame everything on autism and stims and OCD (which she has never been diagnosed with, per Assa's claim that autism is her only diagnosis)...instead of admitting that she is bored out of her mind with no appropriate outlets for her energy or frustration.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20230904_082611_Facebook.jpg

A couple things with this post:
1) you literally don't leave your house. How was yesterday your only chance? You can do your buthnessth anywhere, anytime, so how can you not carve out time? You won't be on the cruise for months on end.
2) everyone gets a summer at some point, for some time of the year. Evereryone also gets to enjoy summer. LIvInG iN Florida is nothing special. You are nothing special!
3) i hate how skittish the humpers get. Any time they leave a potential controversial comment they immediately feel they have to clarify themselves that they weren't being mean to the Massives. It's because their waiting for Ass, or one of his trolls, to attack. It's like they are in an abusive relationship walking on eggshells around these goons.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2425281
1) you literally don't leave your house. How was yesterday your only chance? You can do your buthnessth anywhere, anytime, so how can you not carve out time? You won't be on the cruise for months on end.
2) everyone gets a summer at some point, for some time of the year. Evereryone also gets to enjoy summer. LIvInG iN Florida is nothing special. You are nothing special!
3) i hate how skittish the humpers get. Any time they leave a potential controversial comment they immediately feel they have to clarify themselves that they weren't being mean to the Massives. It's because their waiting for Ass, or one of his trolls, to attack. It's like they are in an abusive relationship walking on eggshells around these goons.
What did the first comment say?

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20230904_095507_Facebook.jpg

It wasn't even a negative comment, but they are always so worried they'll offend the hogs in someway. It's disgusting that they still fawn over these people that intimate them so much.
---
Screenshot_20230904_095507_Facebook.jpg

It wasn't even a negative comment, but they are always so worried they'll offend the hogs in someway. It's disgusting that they still fawn over these people that intimate them so much.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Hey Hey! What do you American tattlers have going on for Labor Day?
Y’all turning up Trulys, Margaritas, Jello shooters?
Smoking something from the shoulder of an oinker?
😂
I imagine second breakfast has come to pass at The Maassive Manor. Thnack time is quickly approaching, closely followed up by ranch sandwiches and chips for lunch. They will probably be drunk by 2 pm…floating around on the pool barge…getting those genetic chocolate chipth nice and crispy.
I found a Labor Day theme song for them to rock out to while water wallering. 😂
Hope y’all have one hell of a honking good day.😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
😂
I imagine second breakfast has come to pass at The Maassive Manor. Thnack time is quickly approaching, closely followed up by ranch sandwiches and chips for lunch. They will probably be drunk by 2 pm…floating around on the pool barge…getting those genetic chocolate chipth nice and crispy.
20230903_120529.jpg

We're doing hard labor. Building our forever home. It's not a moldy minor, but it's all we'll ever need.

Screenshot_20230902_125413_Facebook.jpg

And we have the best help.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2425609
We're doing hard labor. Building our forever home. It's not a moldy minor, but it's all we'll ever need.

View attachment 2425612
Nice! ❤ Congratulations!
I see two adorable faces and about 20K (or more) worth of lumber. 😻
Some advice…install a vent hood above the stove that actually works. 😂
Labor here too. Man Meow is installing gutters on the forever barn. Next we will be laying forms for concrete.
No day drinking for us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Such POS's
"What's your name?"
"John"
"Is that your real name?" How disrespectful. You could just tell she thought she was so much better than the locals.

Imagine that cuck boy sized tantrum he'd throw if a stranger would walk through, and steal sandwiches, from an autism designated area.

Piggy mourns the day she could walk this much.
…and ass starts saying what good people these are in the country they are visiting….
then proudly brags about trespassing and theft of food. Not only an inappropriate thing to do, but role models that for his son. This is a really LOW life bunch

• Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2425281

Seriously....they live in FLORIDA. "Decor" is the only type of fall they get...LOL! Nothing says autumn like 90 degrees!! LOL https://weather.com/weather/tenday/...e65afc381dec7ff6cf7edfb0814ba6a03d018b0d2e5ef

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2425609

View attachment 2425612
Adorable fluffy supervisors! (House is nice, too)

The long weekend gave us a chance to recover a little from evacuating last week. We’re back home, taking down hurricane shutters and getting the pets settled. Going to get out later. No drinking today or last week or this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
😂

Nothing much here. Got a visit from the granddaughter. Hope everyone has a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😂
I had a shift last night, so I was at work until 7:30 this morning. Came home, caught some sleep, and now I'm gonna go to the local pool with a friend. Because we get ~sUmMeR PaRaDiSe~ here in New Jersey too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😂
My Labor Day involved ordering a new fridge. My present one is 21 years old, ice maker is shot and it’s time. Next purchase, next week I hope, is a new stove. $$😕 I despise spending money..lol!

P.S. The new fridge is an LG, 4 drawer model.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nice! ❤ Congratulations!
I see two adorable faces and about 20K (or more) worth of lumber. 😻
Some advice…install a vent hood above the stove that actually works. 😂
Labor here too. Man Meow is installing gutters on the forever barn. Next we will be laying forms for concrete.
No day drinking for us!
Everytime my brain sees your profile pic, it automatically thinks its an arm/armpit. Then I remember it's just shackboi's low hanging fruit.

Talk about a mindfuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s unbelievable.

1.Honey, your skin does not look “so good”. And even if it did: filters. 🙄

2. You can’t spell your way out of a paper bag. How about you put in what, 5 seconds of actual effort, and proofread your posts.

View attachment 2423221
If you zoom in on her 'with or without makeup' pics, you can see gray dots along her lower left jaw..edit much??
Screenshot_20230904-120045.jpg
Screenshot_20230904-120007.jpg

20230904_123020.jpg

🤦‍♀️🤢
---
View attachment 2425432
---

View attachment 2425432
I agree with that comment, here in N Az we've had a weird summer this year, I'd like to hold on to it a little more to see if we can get some norm. Especially before the snowfall, which can be as early as October. Holidays have no chance with Miss Piggy around, she just sucks the life out of them🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Everytime my brain sees your profile pic, it automatically thinks its an arm/armpit. Then I remember it's just shackboi's low hanging fruit.

Talk about a mindfuck!
Well they both are very hairy! I thought armpit too at first glance lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pig did a live about an hour ago and half way through it her internet connection was fuzzy so you really couldn't see clearly how she was applying that slop. Then at about the 41.57 mark, Abbie starts to moan and crying and first Pig laughs and says it's mood swings, ya know, teenage girls. Then she said it was probably because Isaiah left for work and Abbie wanted to go for a ride. Well, Isaiah had left about 10 minutes before all this crying started. Who the duck knows what goes on throughout the day in that Sty. Pig is slapping on makeup and Atha is left to care for Abbie all day. Didn't sound like they had any plans and it is Labor Day so Pig is getting all dolled up to get in her first Margarita for the day. I think some of reasons she goes live is she needs her daily dose of ego boosters from her adoring crowd but at one point no one was commenting and she was looking at the screen and asked if something was wrong with the comments because none were coming in. She asked people to put something in the comments so she would know if they needed a color match and I didn't see one comment that indicated they wanted one. This months scam is foundation so let the girl color match you since she has about 10 different skin colors going on just with her face and neck...LOL.

I am not doing a damn thing today since it is 97 degrees outside and we're expecting the same for the next couple of days. I don't do well in heat so I am looking forward to the Fall weather but not winter. I don't do well in cold either...LOL... I guess I only do well in Spring and Fall 🤪 I am not changing up any decorations for the different seasons because I have never done it and will never do it with the exception of putting out a few little decorations I place around my living room and kitchen for Halloween and then, of course, for Christmas. All that crap Pig puts on her credenza and the place settings on the dining room table is what I call dust collectors. I am sure her housekeeper just loves having to dust all that tit because Miss DoesFuckingNothing is too busy shopping, scamming and avoiding her daughter except when she needs to showcase her for MLM scams.

I never watched 8 Passengers but I've been watching some YouTuber's talk about what has happened. DCP has done a few now and I think I am going to stay away from his commentary as I've seen he has been grossly wrong on a few things and he is mostly doing it for the sensational aspect. I would rather hear those who have a legal background as to what is going to happen with Ruby Franke and Jode Hildebrandt. Because I never watched Ruby's channel or any of her sisters, I am so bleeping pissed these families had such a huge following and made so much money off of their awful parenting and what they've put their kids through by exploiting them. All these family vloggers and the fakeness of their seemingly happy lives. Having said that, I thought of something we've all talked about here and it reminds me of how Ruby used food as a punishment with her children, especially the two youngest ones. We've all said they withhold fluids with Abbie and we can surmise it's because they don't want to have her pee'ing herself and them having to change her pullups. Well, that is a form of abuse if Abbie is dehydrated. Abbie always looks so pale and we've even seen her hands shaking when holding onto something. I don't think Abbie is in good health and I think it is just a matter of time before she experiences a serious health issue because they do things for their own convenience. In a recent vlog Asa showed Abbie sitting at the dining room table with an assortment of drinks in front of her. He joked that she had collected everyone's drinks and thought it was cute. Abbie was probably trying to get some fluids into herself and for her to get all those drinks meant she was thirsty as tit and couldn't find one that had anything in it or it was coffee and she didn't want to drink it. We just watched their live where Abbie was signing bathroom and they ignored her until she finally walked into the bathroom herself with Isaiah quick on her heels. They kept telling her no, we're not going for a car ride right now even though she wasn't signing car ride. Does Asa forget they just showed a video of Abbie showing all the signs she knows and putting the words under each sign? If car ride and bathroom are so similar, maybe the parents need to be taught how to better understand what their child is signing so there is zero confusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Your forever home is going to be beautiful, I love the look of the trees and field in the background!! Do you have a move in date yet?I love your sweet little helpers 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
Thank you. Labor of love, we're doing it all ourselves. Moving in after Halloween, but before Christmas if all goes smooth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.