Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
View attachment 2425281
A couple things with this post:
1) you literally don't leave your house. How was yesterday your only chance? You can do your buthnessth anywhere, anytime, so how can you not carve out time? You won't be on the cruise for months on end.
2) everyone gets a summer at some point, for some time of the year. Evereryone also gets to enjoy summer. LIvInG iN Florida is nothing special. You are nothing special!
3) i hate how skittish the humpers get. Any time they leave a potential controversial comment they immediately feel they have to clarify themselves that they weren't being mean to the Massives. It's because their waiting for Ass, or one of his trolls, to attack. It's like they are in an abusive relationship walking on eggshells around these goons.
What did the first comment say?

Reactions: 8

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Why would he buy an 11-12 year old jeep. The 24’s are out now. I just got mine today! Unless he was buying it for someone else that the newness and price didn’t matter… hmmm. They buy a $100k grand wagoneer for pigshit and he buys an old ass wrangler? Something is off there
Perhaps it is a car for Kylie after the big accident? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha

Georgia03

Chatty Member
Probably why Abbie got the bloody nose.
---

View attachment 2420321
Don't worry he's a dishwasher expert. It's hilarious that's he's fighting with people about dishes when he's on "date night". Loser.
Some dishwasher companies tell you not to rinse the dishes before placing them in the dishwasher, just need to remove the excess food. The last time I replaced my dishwasher I was told the warranty would not cover the washer if I rinsed beforehand

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
I’ve never eaten at a Waffle House. There were none in Massachusetts where I grew up. Plenty in Kentucky where I went to school but never went and the closest one to where I am in NJ is in Pennsylvania. Why drive that far when I can go to augies in ocean city to get waffles or just eat frozen eggos out of my freezer
Love Augie’s!!!

Reactions: 6