Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed a little tension between the two beasts in the last few vlogs. It's like Ass is trying to throw his wife under the bus, or just not being careful to edit stuff out. I feel like he has had enough of the pig, and now he is biting back a little. Lots of sly digs and passive aggression on both sides. The look on pigs face is one of contempt, same way she looks at Abbie. She's a horrible bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He was sure flexing with that airbnb talk in the latest vlog. If I were a financially and emotionally struggling parent (special needs or non-special needs child), I would be ill watching that.

The wrestling match is probably harmless, but she is an 18 year old young lady. I know mentally she is a toddler, but physically she is grown.

Pinky wrote a good congratulatory post to the winning team. Probably no shade directed towards Cilla, but meaningful nonetheless.

I guess I should be grateful for the many laughs they give me - every vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Who believes he's got all these airbnb bookings? Not me. Can you ever imagine him admitting anything he does is a flop? The question is...why does he want everyone to think he's so smart & great at everything he breathes his foul breath on? I'll tell you. He's an insecure little short ugly fat man. LOADS OF INSECURITY

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Look at him flexing all their bookings. Maybe cos Isaiah mentioned about the AirBnB and Assa got all snappy like "AirBnB is doing fine" something like that..
Imagine a spouse coming across one of those bookings and realising hey why is my spouse booked for the airbnb without my knowledge.

So much for Personal Data protection just to be outed by a Youtuber.

Screenshot_20230902_215031_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Look at him flexing all their bookings. Maybe cos Isaiah mentioned about the AirBnB and Assa got all snappy like "AirBnB is doing fine" something like that..
Imagine a spouse coming across one of those bookings and realising hey why is my spouse booked for the airbnb without my knowledge.

View attachment 2421293
Not to mention telling everyone, for the second time now, that he uses the last four digits of their phone number as the front door entrance code. Now, what if you know that person, and you know their cell number? Maybe you have an ax to grind with them. You can now help yourself into their rental and have at it 😳😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So she clearly has banned me from Cilla’s tit and Things’. (Not bothered, does she think I just have the one account?)

All I said was I hope that she never gets cancer or suffers from fibromyalgia, but if she did, then she’d be able to join those ‘groups of interest’ and continue selling her make up. Think it must have upset her. Can’t have her being shown up in from of her humper minions.

As someone who has gone thru cancer, I’m absolutely disgusted that she had the brass neck to stand on a stage and give that speech, encouraging others to join ‘groups of interest’. The more I see her behaviour in vlogs, not only towards Abbie, but Asswipe too, (she’s getting more ornery with him recently) the more I realise what a self centred, selfish bleep she is. Karma will come a calling on her one day!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2421293
Who knows..they are such SCAMSTERS. I would think the above is VRBO... which I thought was more popular for longer term rentals then AirBnb.. I could be wrong. The place is also listed on AirBnb so I would think any dates rented on VRBO would also be blocked out on AirBnb... and I do see some blocked out there...but there are several one day rentals blocked on AirBnb..which is strange because supposedly there is a 2 day minimum. Renting for one day is not very cost effective..since you have to pay a cleaning fee and other fees for just one day.

I think the above is for September and October. Also.. even if the above is true..that is hardly a money making scenario... most of the stays are very short.. and look at the one with 7 people staying.. Strange how they went from these super long stays .. to now very short stays. Maybe we will see some real reviews in these coming up rentals? Unless they are all still humps..

Reactions: 19
So she clearly has banned me from Cilla’s tit and Things’. (Not bothered, does she think I just have the one account?)

All I said was I hope that she never gets cancer or suffers from fibromyalgia, but if she did, then she’d be able to join those ‘groups of interest’ and continue selling her make up. Think it must have upset her. Can’t have her being shown up in from of her humper minions.

As someone who has gone thru cancer, I’m absolutely disgusted that she had the brass neck to stand on a stage and give that speech, encouraging others to join ‘groups of interest’. The more I see her behaviour in vlogs, not only towards Abbie, but Asswipe too, (she’s getting more ornery with him recently) the more I realise what a self centred, selfish bleep she is. Karma will come a calling on her one day!
Karma is already at her doorstep.
The way I see it is, so she/they have a little money. That is about it. Every single morning when she opens her bloodshot eyes her life is just as it was yesterday and just as it will be for the rest of her time here on Earth. Her daughter will be waiting for a diaper change while ripping up a magazine, honking and constantly requesting a ride or cereal.
She will continue to eat and drink excessively. She will never become more intelligent. She will spend a portion of every day scouring her comment sections looking for “hater” comments to delete. That will never end. There is a list a mile long of the unappealing things that is the life of one PMFM….and every single one of them is something no amount of money will fix.
She has stuck her hoof in her snout a number of times, and will continue to do so. She is the maker of her own undoing. A downward spiral. There is no elevating from here IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He was sure flexing with that airbnb talk in the latest vlog. If I were a financially and emotionally struggling parent (special needs or non-special needs child), I would be ill watching that.

The wrestling match is probably harmless, but she is an 18 year old young lady. I know mentally she is a toddler, but physically she is grown.

Pinky wrote a good congratulatory post to the winning team. Probably no shade directed towards Cilla, but meaningful nonetheless.

I guess I should be grateful for the many laughs they give me - every vlog.
Written by the second dumbest person in that marriage. Haven't seen it yet but I would bet all the cheese in their fridge that Asshole wrote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way I see it is, so she/they have a little money. That is about it. Every single morning when she opens her bloodshot eyes her life is just as it was yesterday and just as it will be for the rest of her time here on Earth. Her daughter will be waiting for a diaper change while ripping up a magazine, honking and constantly requesting a ride or cereal.
She will continue to eat and drink excessively. She will never become more intelligent. She will spend a portion of every day scouring her comment sections looking for “hater” comments to delete. That will never end. There is a list a mile long of the unappealing things that is the life of one PMFM….and every single one of them is something no amount of money will fix.
She has stuck her hoof in her snout a number of times, and will continue to do so. She is the maker of her own undoing. A downward spiral. There is no elevating from here IMO.
Fully agree. And if she is "living her best life" as she loves to say, I'd hate like hell to see what her worst could be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Not to mention the health issues that will be piling up. She deserves every bleeping bit of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jimmy Buffett died ☹ Condolences to any Parrottheads 🦜

Just read he died of skin cancer after spending most of his life in the sun. Not to take away the sadness of his death and what his family is going through but we all know someone else who likes to bake in the sun. Maybe when she is diagnosed she can search for the skin cancer groups to grift.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

2. With Priscilla I think it's less a downward spiral and more a clownward spiral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who believes he's got all these airbnb bookings? Not me. Can you ever imagine him admitting anything he does is a flop? The question is...why does he want everyone to think he's so smart & great at everything he breathes his foul breath on? I'll tell you. He's an insecure little short ugly fat man. LOADS OF INSECURITY
Answer is simple.

He is a narcissists.

I wont type it all out here... but just google "narcissists traits"

Reactions: 20
This woman lists herself as a CEO of SLimeLife. I thought Michelle and Madison were the only CEO's. I have never see her before and I listened to one of her lives she has the same skillset of selling as Pigcilla. They pluck these idiots from obscurity and give them these executive titles when in reality they would be nothing more than entry level employees in a Walmart or Gas Station convenience store.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Have to wonder if a lot of Ass fighting/wrestling with Abbie is just his way of targeting her with aggressive frustration. He can hit her, shake her, pinch her, but call it playing. (Same way P pinches her when playing or when she is visibly annoyed with Ab.) He is just lashing out. Probably what he does with Sandy too why she cowers.

I dated a guy once (also a raging narcissists) who would do that. "Play" fight, hit with objects, pen me down, and claim he was just goofing around. But it was his way of targeting me and being abusive but in a way that made me look irrational or a witch if I didn't just take it. He was just playing after all.

And you know Ass has a lot of frustration. He has a dumb, useless wife who would rather spend money, drink, eat, and be absent... a daughter who he is essentially a single father to... a son who he feels is a rival in both accomplishments and his wifes affection... and no friends, no life outside of what he has built exploiting his daughter, no real qualities or value. He is just looking for things he can focus all the negative on... whether it's random people online or his own family.

Dude has already been outted as "not nice" when the camera isn't on.
And let’s not forget a daughter that you have never met and ran from paying child support to. He deserves every day of hell from Abbie’s shredded pull ups/diaper changes to Twatty Beasts woo hoos!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.