Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nattyduke

Chatty Member

New video
OK, I'm sitting here working trying to get ready for a show this weekend and I have that fat, gaslighting, passive-aggressive waste of space playing in the background (my first mistake) and I am seething! I had to come here and vent! Is he fu**ing kidding me with the "oh, woe is me...we're all so bullied online by all of you meanies" CRY ME A RIVER ASS-a! As has been said here already, this is truly the bloated pot calling the kettle black. If I could spit on his face through the screen I would have. Sorry...not sorry. They deserve to hear the shit they do for exploiting their helpless daughter for a living, as well as the disabled population they rape and rob daily through the MLM 🤬🤬🤬 HEY ASS-a...GET BENT!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Oh Priscilla, how the lies roll off your tongue like slimy Okra because your Mama did raise a quitter. You quit your WLS, it didn't quit you.

1693483350809.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Atha wants to speak on bullying? 😂😹😂😹😂😹😂
Anyone remember when he called a followers employee for saying things he disagreed with a few months back?
I do! 🙄
Glass houses Bish! Pot meet kettle.

• Heart
  • Haha

Runnergirl

It must suck to be on vacation while having to ‘script’ your next boohoo video to get yourself out of another mess. It seems the scandals are coming up quite often lately!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230904_082611_Facebook.jpg

A couple things with this post:
1) you literally don't leave your house. How was yesterday your only chance? You can do your buthnessth anywhere, anytime, so how can you not carve out time? You won't be on the cruise for months on end.
2) everyone gets a summer at some point, for some time of the year. Evereryone also gets to enjoy summer. LIvInG iN Florida is nothing special. You are nothing special!
3) i hate how skittish the humpers get. Any time they leave a potential controversial comment they immediately feel they have to clarify themselves that they weren't being mean to the Massives. It's because their waiting for Ass, or one of his trolls, to attack. It's like they are in an abusive relationship walking on eggshells around these goons.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
She sure is pushing the hell out of that hair mask, and cooking ya'll!

View attachment 2413476View attachment 2413478View attachment 2413481

View attachment 2413488

View attachment 2413486
---
And chowing down while she cooks. She had to go in for seconds lol. She's so disgusting chewing with her mouth open.

View attachment 2413490View attachment 2413491

View attachment 2413492
Your photo capture of Big P reminds me of a meme that popped in my feed overnight:

IMG_7156.jpeg

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
She sure is pushing the hell out of that hair mask, and cooking ya'll!

1693363240244.png
1693363285065.png
1693363475251.png

1693364001939.png

1693363755704.png

---
And chowing down while she cooks. She had to go in for seconds lol. She's so disgusting chewing with her mouth open.

1693364157010.png
1693364275575.png

1693364406226.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
LMFAO!
ASSSA!!!

“We got so many bullies online ourselves”

PROMOTE THE FORUM DUDE! 😉😉😉😛😛😛

“It starts at home and it’s bad parenting”

Oh… so it’s not you it’s not even us … it’s the people of tattle’s parents.

How can i angle this..” before speaking about talking about bullying on a panel is probably the most ironically hilarious thing Asa has said.

The people leaving comments are just as hilarious

“PEOPLE BULLYING ABBIE ARE JUST JEALOUS”… when the video wasn’t even about Abbie being bullied

“ITS A GENERATIONAL THING! DONT GIVE YOUR KIDS SMART PHONES”…when Cilla herself said bullies have been around since before they were kids

“Bullying is wrong, but at least Abbie wouldn’t know she’s being bullied”
“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! YOU UNDERESTIMATE ABBIE!”… When Asa literally said Abbie wouldn’t understand she is being bullied.

Yall make your money off the back of shoving a camera in your IDD daughter’s face. Y’all have NO SAY in what is righteous, so just drink your self stupid on your cruise and please get stuck on a deserted island. I’m sure the king of all tools can make a camera out of a coconut so your fat fuck of a wife can continue her make up channel using fish guts

❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
Hi Assachemcgee and Pigrillahungryhungryhippopus, I'm not sure you know what bullying is. So let me explain my own experience of it during my school years and at work from a manager like you.

School example: Being held down by a group of people and having them draw on your face because you have really bad acne.

Work example: Having a supersumopus like your wife use my mental illnesses against me and make it seem like I am mentally unable to do my job and incompetent by moving things is the department I was working in and throwing things on the floor.

I don't know if you and your Pigrillahungryhungryhippopus wife understand what this means, I doubt your Pig partner can read this. Especially because of you are hungryhungrydrunkeredpusses.

Don't ever try and explain anything about mental health problems, little man with a small dick and small brain. You have no idea, and don't say it comes from parents, there are these things called genes, and gene mutations which can cause mental illnesses. Look at you enormous fat gluttenous wife, she has gene mutations like hell. Maybe I could send you some info I've collected about it and give you an education on it matey.

Maybe if you did more care to your daughter, and treated her more like a human than a dress doll, or trying to train the autism and profound IDD out of your daughter, then you would have time to cry like a little bitch over people who disagree with you. Dumbass!

I just hope you don't cause a Titanic or poonami with your hungryhungrydrunkenhippo selves.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230830_144126_Facebook.jpg

I guess since the storm didn't hit Jax it's just over now. So, let's continue to schlep crap. Stupid twat!

• Angry
  • Sick

Bogey

VIP Member
Oh Priscilla, how the lies roll off your tongue like slimy Okra because your Mama did raise a quitter. You quit your WLS, it didn't quit you.

View attachment 2416331
She acts like she's headed to the Olympics. Whatever happens she's given her all and she'll leave it all on the field. No, you're desperate trash and your bougie life is getting away from you. Go choke on your okra.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I am sooooo sick of watching Ass "work" He goes to lunch and shopping every damn day. And I agree now with those of yall who said he's using slimming filters on Abbie. And why go to a furniture store and let Abbie sit on the chairs????....
Then he starts "don't you just love a holiday?" How does this waste of space know the difference between a weekday, weekend, holiday? Every day is the same for this slimy grifter.

And he's so damn fat he only has one shirt that fits anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
I didn't watch most of it....but the "bullying" is about poor Scamsters... everyone in their family is bullied online by mean people.. as Ass says with a tear in his eye.

I bet the humptydumps eat that up with a spoon! He makes me sick to my stomach.... they are the scammers... they are the exploiters...they are literally ruining peoples lives with that scam MLM... and he has the gall to talk about him being bullied....

What a narcissistic idiot!
The only bullies are ass and pig as they are very nasty to anyone who doesn't support fathering autism. They can't handle when people say negative things about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33