Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there should be a law as to how many wreaths one person can own.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The birther sow adamantly stated "I'm not playing with her", when talking about Abbie being her kitchen witch, doing dishwasher duty.
That was interesting.
I bet she doesn't. When she's alone with Abbie there's no telling how awful she is to her.
If only we could be flies on the wall in that 100 year old moldy structure they call a home.
The sow isn't satisfied with all of her ugly ass decorations. She's going for a little "me time" to buy sparkly pumpkins.
witch always has "me time". Her entire life is fuking "me time"!!
It was also interesting to watch her plop down in her tiny chair as soon as she walked into the living room from the kitchen. It was an exhausting walk.
She's not going to be mobile much longer.
The best part was when shak Boi said what he said and as someone said, it went straight over Assa's head.
No doubt he was starved for attention, however, that does not excuse the fact that he's a total baby douche bag at almost 22 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The birther sow adamantly stated "I'm not playing with her", when talking about Abbie being her kitchen witch, doing dishwasher duty.
That was interesting.
I bet she doesn't. When she's alone with Abbie there's no telling how awful she is to her.
If only we could be flies on the wall in that 100 year old moldy structure they call a home.
The sow isn't satisfied with all of her ugly ass decorations. She's going for a little "me time" to buy sparkly pumpkins.
witch always has "me time". Her entire life is fuking "me time"!!
It was also interesting to watch her plop down in her tiny chair as soon as she walked into the living room from the kitchen. It was an exhausting walk.
She's not going to be mobile much longer.
The best part was when shak Boi said what he said and as someone said, it went straight over Assa's head.
No doubt he was starved for attention, however, that does not excuse the fact that he's a total baby douche bag at almost 22 years old.
I could have swore I heard her pouring a drink before she parked her fat ass down in the tiny chair. If you go back and listen you can hear the bottle clanking as she opens and pours it. I guess she really does use those huge sippy cups for her booze.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2425609
We're doing hard labor. Building our forever home. It's not a moldy minor, but it's all we'll ever need.

View attachment 2425612
And we have the best help.
How exciting, keep us updated 👏
---
Nice! ❤ Congratulations!
I see two adorable faces and about 20K (or more) worth of lumber. 😻
Some advice…install a vent hood above the stove that actually works. 😂
Labor here too. Man Meow is installing gutters on the forever barn. Next we will be laying forms for concrete.
No day drinking for us!
That's wonderful. I'm sure our Bea will be excited about her home. Give her a hug from us.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait they are going on the Royal carribean Wonder ship? Their new ship? It’s gigantic! Big p better get a scooter now. And Abby isn’t going to handle that ship well either. Jesus. Why can’t they go on a smaller, older ship, that isn’t as big and loud and have so much going on?!?! Only the best and most expensive for princess p!!! This will be a huge tit show
Well, according to her live tonight it is the Harmony out of Miami they are going on
---
Tonight’s live regarding the cruise: “we have the drink package so it should be fun”
Closed captions misheard drink and transcribed it as germ…

The drink packages appeal to people who intend to consume multiple drinks…and all people in the same cabin aged 21 and up must purchase the package so looks like GB will be heavily imbibing with the porcine parents

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well, according to her live tonight it is the Harmony out of Miami they are going on

Man. She is excited. Seriously excited.
All the things! The shows. The respite. The food. The respite. Gambling. The respite. The excursions. The respite.
She cannot wait to go and eat, drink, and be merry.
I would love nothing more than for this hurricane to ruin this trip.
If she had the balls to cry about missing her vacation due to a hurricane, after having ZERO empathy for her fellow Floridians last week, I believe even the humpers would notice.
But really, I'd love for them to get out there, and just get hammered by high seas and rain.
Not enough to injure anyone, but just enough that there is sea sickness, discomfort, and being stuck in their "Junior Suite" instead of dumping Abbie in respite while she circles the buffets. 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All the things! The shows. The respite. The food. The respite. Gambling. The respite. The excursions. The respite.
If she had the balls to cry about missing her vacation due to a hurricane, after having ZERO empathy for her fellow Floridians last week, I believe even the humpers would notice.
But really, I'd love for them to get out there, and just get hammered by high seas and rain.
Not enough to injure anyone, but just enough that there is sea sickness, discomfort, and being stuck in their "Junior Suite" instead of dumping Abbie in respite while she circles the buffets. 😂 😂
Please God, strand them at the port and not able to leave the ship due to the Hurricane. While you are at it, please make sure that one Piglet has went and ate on the Lido deck and picked up Norovirus (I don’t wish it on Abbie but with her being so unhygienic, it may very well be her picking it up around the ship) and make them have to report it.. We all know that would make them quarantine few for sure…
Or, just a good ole cancellation and we know they were too cheap to take out vacation insurance.. Bye bye all those funds…

I seriously don’t see how they have the funds. I am taking our younger daughter on a 5 day cruise, for her 1-graduation from high school, 2-her amazing work throughout school (top grades, Honor society, Key Club, Senior Editor of the school year book, etc) and 3-her 18th birthday (as she graduates the day before it). We are saving every nickel and dime to make the trip happen and I will have to forgo any time off with my hubby because he is working his tail off to help pay for it and not able to take a vacation day until the trip (as he is taking off, to take care of our other kiddos, while I am gone with her). Our “splurge” is that we are paying for a balcony for the trip, that she doesn’t know about. That is it. She was asked, what she wanted to do and she said a cruise. So, we are trying to make it happen but gosh, everything is trying to get in the way.. I would sell my kidney, if I could, to make this trip and they don’t realize this. For A&P, it is another trip to go somewhere. For some, it is a lifetime trip that they may never get to ever do again..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She said Autism of the Seas will be providing all respite services for Abbie for free. As someone mentioned earlier, they are getting this bc Ass is filming and promoting. Unfortunately AOS does not know about the exploitation of Abs and P using cancer to scam people😡 How I wish they did. Such an upstanding family.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I have a dollar that says her pacchiu is resting on the chair. And probably her belly also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did Priss let out a belch on the last live starting around the 5:42 mark?
Probably, she burbles up on all of her Lives. It most often looks like she is catching her breath, but she definitely is challenged by all the junk she pours down her gullet.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The problem if they get any illness is they're so gross they'd probably spread it around.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
xxxxxxxxx
---
Tonight’s live regarding the cruise: “we have the drink package so it should be fun”
Closed captions misheard drink and transcribed it as germ…

The drink packages appeal to people who intend to consume multiple drinks…and all people in the same cabin aged 21 and up must purchase the package so looks like GB will be heavily imbibing with the porcine parents
Imagine being on a cruise with that circus...Imagine being in a cabin next to them...OMG. The sounds and smells are probably atrocious. Where do they dispose of their used adult diapers?

Sounds like this is a regular cruise with special respite on board for IDD/autism so the parents can have some respite.

Asshat was talking about filling out info for all their respite on the cruise. I bet he is WAY WAY underestimating the difficulty of keeping Abbie while they go drink like a bunch of college kids. Remember camp I am special and how MISERABLE her buddy looked?

This should be interesting....

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.