Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy Buffett died ☹ Condolences to any Parrottheads 🦜

Just read he died of skin cancer after spending most of his life in the sun. Not to take away the sadness of his death and what his family is going through but we all know someone else who likes to bake in the sun. Maybe when she is diagnosed she can search for the skin cancer groups to grift.
witch is using Jimmy Buffett’s death to show off today. Not to mention poor Abbie getting roasted by the sun😑
IMG_6527.png
IMG_6528.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
And let’s not forget a daughter that you have never met and ran from paying child support to. He deserves every day of hell from Abbie’s shredded pull ups/diaper changes to Twatty Beasts woo hoos!!!
Didn't forget. But she doesn't factor into his life. Not at all. Now that she is over 18 she matters less to him.

And I wasn't feeling sorry for him. Not at all. Just stating a few things that he would hold resentment and aggression for.

Reactions: 15
Jimmy Buffett died ☹ Condolences to any Parrottheads 🦜

Just read he died of skin cancer after spending most of his life in the sun. Not to take away the sadness of his death and what his family is going through but we all know someone else who likes to bake in the sun. Maybe when she is diagnosed she can search for the skin cancer groups to grift.
His sister has a restaurant in my home town called Lulu's

• Heart
Reactions: 16
witch is using Jimmy Buffett’s death to show off today. Not to mention poor Abbie getting roasted by the sun😑View attachment 2421820View attachment 2421821
That pool is so cloudy and dirty. It's disgusting. I don't think those useless tits actually know how to maintain it. We know that Twatty is incapable of actually bending down to pull out the skimmer basket for the vacuum hose but there is no reason that Tubby and Boy Wonder, especially Boy Wonder, can't vacuum and balance the chemicals. Tubby has commented that they have a pool guy, who I assume attends once a week. I can understand having a pro taking care of the lawn and gardens, but pool maintenance takes zero skill. They don't even have to open and close it for the season.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder what the night time snack was when they got home? One works up an appetite after eating a meal at the Waffle House. Greasy, greedy, gluttonous fat bastards 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽
View attachment 2421811
We have a Waffle close to our business and at one time I collected Menu's and one of the managers brought me one. I wonder where I put in? Now I have to go searching.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have a Waffle close to our business and at one time I collected Menu's and one of the managers brought me one. I wonder where I put in? Now I have to go searching.
My old late night order is forever in my brain.
Pecan waffle, country ham, hash browns-scattered, smothered, chunked, and grits with maple syrup.
Nothing better at 3 a.m. with the juke box blasting and everyone laughing and talking. πŸ˜‚ πŸ₯° πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My old late night order is forever in my brain.
Pecan waffle, country ham, hash browns-scattered, smothered, chunked, and grits with maple syrup.
Nothing better at 3 a.m. with the juke box blasting and everyone laughing and talking. πŸ˜‚ πŸ₯° πŸ˜‚
Chicken melt plate…scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped, diced….with a packet of ranch dressing. Yea, I admit it. πŸ˜‚
Waffle House was my very first job. 16 years old. I loved it. I used to program all those WH original songs into the jukebox.
🎢Why would you eat yo grits anywhere else🎢
I went in at 3:30 pm. Had very few patrons until 5-5:30. Plenty of time to get into some tit, and I did. We set up the produce boxes and my co worker, a Nigerian exchange student, taught me how to throw knives. Food fights. I had to wash waffle batter out of my hair and dry it under the hand dryer. I participated in luring some geese with bread into the restaurant…got them inside the foyer, where they quickly decided they did not like it. They literally lost their tit. Had to clean that up. πŸ˜‚ No geese were harmed.
I would have lured The Maassives with some pork chops and bacon….then served them chicken salads. 86 the ranch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Chicken melt plate…scattered, smothered, covered, chunked, topped, diced….with a packet of ranch dressing. Yea, I admit it. πŸ˜‚
Waffle House was my very first job. 16 years old. I loved it. I used to program all those WH original songs into the jukebox.
🎢Why would you eat yo grits anywhere else🎢
I went in at 3:30 pm. Had very few patrons until 5-5:30. Plenty of time to get into some tit, and I did. We set up the produce boxes and my co worker, a Nigerian exchange student, taught me how to throw knives. Food fights. I had to wash waffle batter out of my hair and dry it under the hand dryer. I participated in luring some geese with bread into the restaurant…got them inside the foyer, where they quickly decided they did not like it. They literally lost their tit. Had to clean that up. πŸ˜‚ No geese were harmed.
I would have lured The Maassives with some pork chops and bacon….then served them chicken salads. 86 the ranch.
You need to write a book Meow!!!! β€πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
You need to write a book Meow!!!! β€πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
Ha! I appreciate you saying that. ❀ I have always been the type where if there is some tit to get in, I can sniff it out quicker than Pig does truffles in the forest. The song remains the same today, which is why I love coming here to play with you guyth. We all tend to enjoy getting into mischief from time to time….much to The Maassives chagrin. πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 24
His sister has a restaurant in my home town called Lulu's
We love eating at Lulu’s when we’re in town. I’m sooo sad about Jimmy Buffet. My mom loved him, so I was raised listening to his music. I still know all the words to all the songs & have seen him in concert a couple times. Sad day.
---
That pool is so cloudy and dirty. It's disgusting. I don't think those useless tits actually know how to maintain it. We know that Twatty is incapable of actually bending down to pull out the skimmer basket for the vacuum hose but there is no reason that Tubby and Boy Wonder, especially Boy Wonder, can't vacuum and balance the chemicals. Tubby has commented that they have a pool guy, who I assume attends once a week. I can understand having a pro taking care of the lawn and gardens, but pool maintenance takes zero skill. They don't even have to open and close it for the season.
Yes, my husband has a demanding full time job as a CPA & we have never had a pool company. It takes a few minutes a couple days a week to maintain a beautiful pool. But, my husband is also not stupid & lazy (usually).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So here's my (ongoing) issue with the last video. He says Abby had a super bad bloody nose so he and Isaiah run after her so she won't get blood on the couch. He says Abby runs away because she thinks they are trying to wrestle her. They are always randomly (all of them, even Summer) hootin and hollerin' and then hard tickling or wrestling with her. So later when "fun" time is over, and they try to have "normal" physical contact, she flinched or runs away.

• Angry
  • Heart
So here's my (ongoing) issue with the last video. He says Abby had a super bad bloody nose so he and Isaiah run after her so she won't get blood on the couch. He says Abby runs away because she thinks they are trying to wrestle her. They are always randomly (all of them, even Summer) hootin and hollerin' and then hard tickling or wrestling with her. So later when "fun" time is over, and they try to have "normal" physical contact, she flinched or runs away.
Amen. She has aged out of this kind of behavior for that very reason.
If she actually understood?
Well, I guess they can suplex and figure-four each other all damn day. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The daggers that the sow shot at Assa when they were discussing decorating the air bnb! He said he voted no and he holds majority 60% share. Look at her face and demeanor. She looked like a cornered rat and kept at him. These two are really at each other lately, as others have pointed out.

• Heart
The daggers that the sow shot at Assa when they were discussing decorating the air bnb! He said he voted no and he holds majority 60% share. Look at her face and demeanor. She looked like a cornered rat and kept at him. These two are really at each other lately, as others have pointed out.
Yes! I meant to comment on that and forgot!
How did he end up with a 60% share?
Does he have 60% of Abbie too? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You could tell by her snarl that she hadn't heard "no" from Asswipe in a while.
When he was bragging about the Air BnB he mentioned the crowds during peak week. Well, that's mid Octoberish, so wouldn't they be fully booked then? It only looked like weekends. If we're to follow HIS narrative they would be fully booked through the holidays. And, people would already be booking their peak week trips by now.

Pig cries one day on FB that life is hard and she missed goals, then the next day she's smugly bragging about being 1st in sales. She's getting to be down right unbearable and her mask slips more and more. People see through her tit. I would LOVE to be on a dark horse zoom that piggy is not on to hear the real tea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.