Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seashellz

Chatty Member
They really thought they could let Abbie run uncontrollably with those little kids in the parade? They would have been scared to death to see an adult size woman thrashing around like that.. not to mention she could go from being in the "parade" to just bolting..if that wasn't what she was doing anyway.

Its hilarious the way they have to convince viewers what a good time they are having.

Does anyone believe Asshat ran into someone who asked him if people asked if he gets asked if he is a big youtube..father autism?? It sounds exactly made up from his pompous brain.
I think she was just bolting, she's an opportunist, has shown us that many times. She has never interacted with other kids, so I doubt that she was trying to join the parade, that was just their way of covering up that she was eloping. They are never firm or stern with her, they are always laughing, or making jokes when they are 'trying' to ?reprimand? her. She will never take them seriously until they stop their antics. I would be afraid to have her in the parade, you just know she would start swaying and slamming her head around, she could have easily taken a couple kids out. All of this would lead to lawsuits, boy wouldn't that be a way for them to go under. We all say something will happen to end it all for them, I don't think anyone ever mentioned a hefty lawsuit.

Here is a Humper that needs to become a tattler😄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Some small gains for my son today.
#1. He ate a few bites of some Peaches and Cream Oatmeal.
#2. He used his AAC device to say he needed medicine!! (Ok, that one is HUGE!)
We also had an unprompted conversation of sorts with it. He explored topics and pushed buttons, and then I responded back to him accordingly. After a few minutes of that, we got back to the topic of him wanting medicine...lol. After I gave him the medicine, I was asking him what he wanted it for. We went over a few of the typical culprits...Headache, ear, throat, or mouth. Well, wouldn't ya know, the kid pushed "mouth". Made sense, because he has bit the inside of his cheeks all up during his tic attacks and eating has been more painful. THIS is communication Maassives. THIS is what you also need to be teaching her. MORE than just food. And this is stuff that we go over every single time his behavior starts to ramp up, because usually pain is a big contributor.

I give him the medicine, and we usually DO see an almost immediate change in his behaviors. I know it's not the actual med yet, but maybe either a placebo effect, or the fact that he truly feels heard and knows the med will kick in? He doesn't ask for pain relief much, and he also did say his mouth hurt. My guess is that it's just that he feels like he was listened to, and knows it will be feeling better soon, so he's happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Hotographer512

VIP Member
They would be better off buying a 'See & Say' toy to teach her about animals.
I am of the opinion that Abbie hasn't mastered any words. She pushes random buttons to get attention. And...it works. She is prompted to keep pushing buttons until she finally gets the one THEY want her to push.
I don't think she really "knows" what any of them mean. She knows what they mean as much as a young toddler knows.
It's disgusting that the Hambeasts have the balls to continue the narrative about life skills for Abbie.
Assa even admitted that she will never have the need to communicate horse again...but it's content, right?
Since their leghumpers are a bunch of mentally delayed individuals it doesn't matter. That's their demographic and that's who they're scamming.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Hey everyone! I survived my first day back to work since Sept. 8th!!
As P would say- Wooooooowhoooooooo! 😂 😂

I want to know whats wrong with that camper now. Either they are simply too fat for it, or its a piece of junk. Im guessing fat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Sweetums

VIP Member
They saw the Bean.
View attachment 1385216
Ate the deep dish pizza.
View attachment 1385217
Ran into one of their TV celebrities.
View attachment 1385218
And stopped at the lake shore.
View attachment 1385220
I pray the dogs had a lovely walk when they returned.
Abby looks way past wasted in that 3rd pic. Must have given extra meds early.😕

There’s the next new thread…Eat, drink, waddle repeat…the travel tour is a total bore!”
Or "Eat, drink, waddle, repeat
Make sure Abby has shoes on her feet"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
My son learned a new word yesterday and I didn't even teach it to him LOL. He was watching videos on Limousines yesterday and this morning he said he wants Limousines. It took me a little bit to figure out what he was saying as it wasn't exactly clear, but as I listened to him repeat it, there it was...Limousines.
My youngest learned a new phrase!
Yesterday they were out in the yard with a couple neighbor kids, I was at my desk by the window overlooking them. Older child likes playing with others, younger likes being in the vicinity but generally searches for bugs or draws alone. This was "weird" according to one of the neighbor kids who doesn't know us very well, and the kid told my child as much.
Now I didn't hear this part go down, but apparently my sweet little child, my precious offspring, looked up after the kid called them weird, smiled, and very clearly said "fuck you."

I type the phrase/word a lot, but I don't say it at home, nor anything "stronger" than something like 'shit' because kids repeat stuff. No idea where child learned it, but I can't even be mad about it, y'know?

They should add "fuck you" to Abbie's iPad. That would be some good content. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

EENER159

Chatty Member
I witness the sweetest thing yesterday, there was a handicapped young boy, his grandmother and Mother. The mother walked off to go look at something, and the grandmother stayed with the young boy. He is in a wheelchair, and as the mother walked away, the young boy said kind of loudly, Momma! The grandmother said to the child, “we walked through those door from out side that means we are inside, you will need to use your inside voice” to which the little boy said in a normal voice “Momma”…. Grandmother said “she is right over there.. see you can see her”… he waves. He had some chewy toys and an expandable ball he was playing with. The grandmother interacted with him, showing him the plants, pointing out the colors. She at one point was looking at a magazine and held it up to the child and asked him different questions about the pictures.. do you see the little girl? Where is the big dog? Do you see it.. it was the sweetest thing. He saw his mom again as she was walking toward where we were sitting.. mom said .. I saw you wave, did you see me? That child just grinned and shook his head happily. You could tell she was completely comfortable with him and this was an every day interaction. It was lovely!

• Heart

pixelfox

Okay. New vlog. I just... Imagine a person rubbing their hands over their face and grinding the heels of them into their eyes while making frustrated noises because that’s what I’m doing.

Teaching Abbie new words. Great idea. Absolutely fabulous idea. But if you are just now, when she is 17 freaking years old, teaching her things like ‘horse’ and debating about how and if you should teach her ‘dog’, you have failed. Utterly.

There is nothing amazing or groundbreaking or OMG SUCH GOOD PARENTS about teaching your 17 year old ‘horse’. Not when she is perfectly capable of learning new words. She’s mastered ‘donut’ and ‘cookie’ and ‘Chipotle’. But sure, Massives. Go off on being SO AWESOME for your teaching endeavours.

Man I hate these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Silverlady

It’s YOUR goal, you useless twit! Work for it your own damn self! You know, like the rest of us who have real jobs and actually do the work.

I hope I’m still around when all their income streams fail (because it’s going to happen), because I would love to see them have to get actual jobs.
She is a pimp. And those girls under her are her Ho’s….. No more no less. Disgusting

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How Much More Can That Camper Take?

• Haha
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

taking beauty tips from Priscilla is like taking financial advice from Bernie Madoff

• Haha

Shadergirl

Agreed I even learned something about my own state (Maine) from a tattler. We have an Amish community way up north. :) The fact that Asssa can even think what he is doing is a travel blog is crazy. Eat, drink, waddle repeat! There ya go Asshole- make t-shirts.
There’s the next new thread…Eat, drink, waddle repeat…the travel tour is a total bore!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Well those little balls look like goat pellets! LOL
Oh, and she said on her live that day, that she got that at Dillards, where she gets her "fancy" clothes! 😂 😂
She should have picked up one of these to go with her ugly ass pom pom cover up for her blubberage. Colors match and are "aww" inspiring. 😬

1656088466627.png
1656088365919.png

I hope she continues to pick that spot in the wall until there's a huge hole there and then stuffs in all of Cilla's slimelife makeup into it. That would be awesome Vlog material.

1656088725129.png

Hahahahha.

1656089429044.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
My son learned a new word yesterday and I didn't even teach it to him LOL. He was watching videos on Limousines yesterday and this morning he said he wants Limousines. It took me a little bit to figure out what he was saying as it wasn't exactly clear, but as I listened to him repeat it, there it was...Limousines.

• Heart