Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Ha, ha! I'm late to the party!

Dipstick Mama's Live
Wow! What a train wreck

*Abbie was pissed. Doing the angry monkey bongos

*Asshat was peeking in and looking like a creeper with his camera in the background

*Something here in Minnesota is messing with her allergies so she’s all red and itchy!!! Ha, ha!

*Then she was just her normal douchey self!

View attachment 1392691
View attachment 1392693
View attachment 1392695
View attachment 1392696
View attachment 1392698
View attachment 1392699
View attachment 1392700
Don't forget, this time the cattle tag earrings are sparkly red!

Purely out of boredom --

giphy (53).gif

Bringing back an oldie but a goodie!

ezgif-1-2fddf5712196-min.gif

giphy (54).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
The dead eyed dullboy is a pretentious punk. 10:30 am is too early to have the repairman look at the hot water heater? Someone shows up at my door early for an appointment, especially a repair man type appointment, I consider that a WIN. But nah, Sweet Boy was not yet presentable to greet the public…come back later Mr. Plumber..once I have freshened up. My eyes wanted to roll straight out of my skull.
Also, raise your hand if you find dead roaches laying around when you move your furniture? Go ahead, I’ll wait..
That little moldy cave under the kitchen is no doubt a breeding ground for the roaches. Damp, unused room in Florida…ummmhmmmm…Disgusting.🤢
A little something I spotted on FB that tickled my belly.👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Video has surfaced from last years Lake Tahoe excursion. It appears someone caught Cillerpotamuspants getting back on the boat after catching herself a little snack.😹
1656520460608.gif

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
1. Asshole called his “Buddy‘s“ projector on his RV ridiculous. Jealous much? Also, he’s not your buddy.

2. He supposedly had a guys day today and you could tell he was already anxious about it. He doesn’t know how to do male friendships. “Do we drink beer and fart?” Idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
And we won't mention her teeth.

View attachment 1381400
OMG! 😹 Those tusks! She seriously looks Backwoods Deliverance Outhouse Dingy. Plus, she is all bloated and disheveled. Any movement that she may have done throughout the day back at The Manor…drinking in the pool, walking through the house to the She-Pantry…has been replaced by sitting in the truck or the tin can recliner. It is all of 10 steps from the recliner to the fridge, and that is if Ass doesn’t fetch it for her. You can hear her lungs struggling to expand when she is seated, or walking to the closest feed booth. She is not a f’ing beauty guide. She is a poster bitch for liver disease. 🧐
She had half of her face covered in the lightest wax slime has to offer and had the nerve to say…”She doesn’t do much makeup.” According to who? Casper the Ghost?
I found this shot hilarious! I feel like this is an accurate representation of what 99% of their day look like. That makes me feel happy.🤣
88E2DB13-9978-4409-8AFD-6B06C4A6ACB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

leahsmom

Wait what? They drove into the city just to eat??
Pick a museum ANY museum.. There are fabulous ones there that are interactive; Abbie might actually enjoy herself. There’s the
MUSEUM OF SCIENCE& INDUSTRY
THE FIELD MUSEUM
THE ART INSTITUTE
What about a walk along the lakeshore
How about going up to the top of the JOHN HANCOCK BUILDING or the SEARS TOWER??
They are such losers! I hope they hurry up and get out of town! Chicago doesn’t want you there!😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Amen! Why do they tuck her shirts in and hike her pants up like that?! Do they want her to look "special'. I think P does. That way, when Abbie starts honking or thrashing and people look, they'll immediately understand.

Abbies going to end up hurting herself one day. The way she was slamming her head in the truck- holy shit. o_O o_O
Seeing Sweet Girl in the golden t-shirt with her black shorts hiked up too high, brought back memories from another MaAssive trip to a Florida beach in March 2022. She was dressed like Ed Grimley.
C57F738E-7887-415E-883F-45CCAF8C7D4F.jpeg

It seems to me that the top is supposed to be cool and flowing, not a skin tight, Incredible Hulk, arm busting number 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐
The blouse is $62 at Nordstrom.
AD30423E-9B00-4D98-ACB2-B3D857A74CBB.jpeg

The largest size is Women’s 24-26. Abbie’s money wasted.
A89E28EA-98EA-4772-A756-D1A9D96DE674.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

SinisterSenorita

Abbie's neglect is due to their lack of physical mobility and energy. They're both in their 40's and extremely overweight. They're in no condition to take care of a 17 year old toddler day in and day out and it shows. They look exhausted and no matter how ASSa tries to spin the narrative and shows video of them appearing to having a great time, they're exhausted and they have 7 more weeks to go. A great time for Priscilla is eating and shopping. I doubt she is going to be least bit interested in the battlefields of Gettysburg but she'll be shopping in their gift store.

Because they're both overweight any movement is exhausting, I am sure they both bitch about how tired they are and fight about who gets to take a nap first. That is what ASSa's nap speech at his Mom's house was all about. He was announcing in front of everyone and putting Priscilla on notice that she is not going to "Hog" naptime. I bet Priscilla's meltdowns put Abbie's to shame.
All true... I was overweight 270lbs, had 2 autistic boys...had WLS, now 135 lbs, boys are in their late teens...we swim, run, bike, tobogan, WLS..changed my life. I know it's tough being over weight trying to raise kids...especially special needs kids.

So Priscilla being 40, 300 pounds, and a drinker...is not doing her or her daughter any favours.
Abbie has declined in her health, her appearance and attitude since Isaiah moved out.
The fact Her parents are obese and lazy....are a direct result of Abbies weight gain, and her lack of motivation and mobility and it's only going to get worse. Her pretzel posture is atrocious those stupid hey dudes no support her ankles and knees are turning inward affecting her spine which is already hunched... She's a hot mess....and Priscillas playing on her phone or eating every waking moment ....and Asa's...just trying to make a quick buck.
I hate...these two idiots.

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
I would be HORRIFIED if i had kids and one of them EVER did that! Autistic is not! They CAN be taught to behave and should be!,they’re disgusting! Her behaviour isn’t cute or funny in the slightest! If someone else’s kid did that they’d SNAP!
Thanks. Usually if I don’t say anything one of you will say exactly what I was thinking. If my 2-3 year old child went into someone’s home unattended I would be pretty quick on my feet to get them and bring them back to where I was. I’m sure you all noticed. Those two fat boobs (parents?) just let that wife-of-a-famous-actor go in another door while they just stood/sat doing nothing. They both let Abbie enter those folks’ home unattended, sprawl all over their sofa, and have time to lock them out. All while eating or drinking and filming her. That lady was lightning quick to jump up and try and enter the house from another door. Again, Assa just watches, and keeps vlogging. Did he expect her, a complete stranger and his hostess to wrangle his 16 year old, 120-130 lb non-verbal severely ID autistic daughter back outside? What kind of parents are they??? 😵💫

• Angry
  • Heart

SinisterSenorita

Thinking back to asshole’s insulting comments - pointing out his “buddy’s” over-the-top outdoor movie screen. So much wrong with this on so many levels 🤨 Ass feels the need to puff up his chest by showing his fancy-pants trailer exterior kitchen addition in comparison, but think about this for a moment. His “buddy’s”movie screen is geared towards the kids and a family entertainment opportunity. Naturally, the only equivalent for the Maasses is an upgrade centered around gorging themselves. How pathetic
It shows the priorities of each family... His " buddy" the big screen for the KIDS, complete with movies!
Asa....another kitchen..because one inside the trailer isn't enough... So a built out kitchen for food to fill their big mouths is his priority...good parents think of their kids needs before their own.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Tonight's Vlog:

I can't believe the narrative they're both going on about after Asa freaj=ked out because Abbie bolted right past Piggy. She didn't move because it takes too much effort.
They really thought they could let Abbie run uncontrollably with those little kids in the parade? They would have been scared to death to see an adult size woman thrashing around like that.. not to mention she could go from being in the "parade" to just bolting..if that wasn't what she was doing anyway.

Its hilarious the way they have to convince viewers what a good time they are having.

Does anyone believe Asshat ran into someone who asked him if people asked if he gets asked if he is a big youtube..father autism?? It sounds exactly made up from his pompous brain.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
View attachment 1377326
She's such a bitch! Use my code...this is how I get credit. 💄 :poop:
This must be what happens when Asa doesn't proofread before she flails her thumbs around and posts all by herself. :rolleyes:

We're off to the hospital tomorrow for younger kid. Tomorrow's a "tune up" for their port, then minor surgery on Thursday. We have to be inpatient now for IV hydration 24 hours before any anesthesia because of new & unexplained kidney issues the docs are still trying to figure out. Kiddo's already had 2 AKIs in the last year, the team refuses to risk more if they can be prevented.
This shit sucks so bad. I can't sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SinisterSenorita

If there was a proper facility for Abbie...that would be one thing. I'm doubting there is a better place for Abbie other than in her own home....BUT...that being said....there ARE better routes these two morons can and should be taking regarding Abbies care.

Unlike a lot of people they seem to be very financially sound, and they have an inlaw sweet that sits empty 99% of the time.

Instead of buying the second house, a huge camper, another vehicle, a motorcycle, all the eating out, all the trips....which in all honesty doesn't really benefit Abbie..but benefit Asa and Priscilla ....they spend money like teenagers like they deserve to be rewarded for having an "autistic" child.

Instead of dragging sweet girl all over, which again adds absolutely nothing to Abbie's daily life except content for Asa's channel....they should should have I house permanent care...they have the space...or at the very least have a hands on care provider who is in house 5-7 days a week 8 hours. ( like a nurse someone professionally educated for home care for people like Abbie) yes it's expensive but they blow money on houses, cars, fast food, booze, etc... It's clear their money could be better spent with constant care....

Keep in mind they should have been doing better long before now....and if they had utilized the last 17 years actually following through with ABA, teaching Abbie better communication, kept her in school...created a routine For HER...even if it interferes with their date night!

The two are like spoiled children and have always put their needs first. They wasted the last 17 years....and haven t succeeded in teaching Abbie very basic tasks like toileting, brushing her hair or teeth ...she does 3,4 strokes and gives up... Now she's what...150-160 pound young adult , whose basically feral and getting closer to the age where opportunities will no longer be available like school...

We are already seeing the impact of no school, no Isaiah, no Sommer, ABA therapy from weekly to bi- weekly, Abbie is driving them crazy... And her care of lack of is showing.

It's only going to get worse ....

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Good Morning! Happy Friday. ❤ Just finished the vlog. Quesadillas with leftover ground turkey, you say? First time for everything. I hope they thanked the hun that brought it, because Pig probably didn’t know ground turkey even existed. Ground pork? Yes! Turkey? Not a chance.
I would enjoy seeing Cillerpants with a stye. As soon as she whined, I would stomp her extra toe and say…
“Awe, well…they go away quickly”. 🖕🏼
I am off to feed the big fur mammals. 🐴 Have the best day, Tattlers.🥰
1656681465796.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
It's always so refreshing to see Abbie being so happy around other people who just accept her as she is and join her world on her level. She makes the most connections to them. Unlike her own nuclear family who keep trying to fit her into what ever they want her to do.

• Heart
  • Sad

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
lol
If nothing else, he is a very sweet and accomodating husband to host youtube weirdos in his home. I hope that his wife appreciates him.
Don’t you wonder how long they hosted these hambeasts in their nice home before they began thinking “ holy shit” and tried thinking of excuses to get rid of them all while smiling and forcing themselves to be polite.

• Haha

greeneggsandvodka

I don't really understand why they claim these trips are all for Abbie to show here the world. WTF do they even do?!? Do they bother looking for activities geared toward autism? Take Abbie to see her favorite band play. Abbie makes them enough money to be able to afford tickets and leave in 1/2 hour is she is done. So many communities have amazing events and activities within the community. I think Abbie only likes to Go Go Go because she is expecting food on her outing at some point.
I'm curious about people's thoughts on why Abbie is so focused on eating and that's it? Is it due to autism? I've always been one to think it's the way they "trained" her. This family revolves around food for their entertainment, happiness, and love. I've always wondered if Abbie's only love in life would've been food if she had;t been born into a gluttonous family like the Massives. I said it about Isaiah. It is all about portion sizes. He was eating so freaking, much living in that house. Look at Summer. Anyone that stays for more than a month ends up LARGE!
I think Abbie is focussed on eating because that's all they do. They hang out in the kitchen and when they're not in the kitchen they're out getting food. It's really gross.

That being said, there can be a link to overeating and autism with some individuals. My daughter eats very little. She has severe sensory issues regarding food. She's underweight even with supplements.

My son on the other hand could eat all day. We have to regulate his food consumption. He thinks he's always hungry. He loves bananas, cucumber, peppers, and carrots and has access to those often, but we greatly limit his less healthy food such as Doritos (another favourite). He has an oral sensory seeking habit (he has various types of chews) and loves to stuff his mouth so full it scares me. We're working really hard on teaching him how to understand and recognize when his body is full.

I'm not pretending that my family doesn't eat out or get fast food, but it's not daily or weekly. We usually get pizza once a month as a treat. We also have vegetables with it.

I feel that if Abbie's food options were healthier and her potions were smaller she'd shed some weight. She eats Pig's food, she'll clearly eat anything. Giver her some greens, some fresh fruit, yogurt, anything but shit food 24/7

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

SinisterSenorita

The person who commented on Abbies hunch is right...of course Asa has a childish comeback. Poor posture is common with those on the spectrum yes.

That being said..it's been addressed by professionals and there are things to help...like cross. Straps, light weight, easy to use as well as as various compression garments to help gently keep the shoulders back...my son has used both on and off an hour or two through the day..helps with muscle memory etc...which helps him feel stable, walk better, keep his alignment strong...it effects their walk their gaite....it's extremely important!

The fact Asa...does nothing to help Abbie with this is mind blowing. The fact is if he doesn't help her to rectify it...it's going to cause SERIOUS long term life long issues and hinder her mobilty ....it's something that medically required attention.

Kyphosis is what the arches hunched over curving spine is called...and yes ASA.. It needs to be addressed before you cripple this kid....open your eyes man...is there anyone in that family that gives a shit about this girl???

But yes teach her the word horse and teach her to wrestle because THAT'S improving her life.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mz BW

Chatty Member
And more fun from the LM live…🤪
A perfectly reasonable question & one I am sure pig was furious about.👍

The more I see of their whole lifestyle of constantly being on the go and doing all the things, the more I like being laid back and away from massive amounts of people and noise. Since my kiddo is not a huge people fan, he's turned me into just appreciating a simple walk on a trail. Actually, I liked all the rules the stores had during the pandemic (one way lanes, max occupancy limits) because it was far less crowded. I remember when they did away with all those rules and my first thoughts were "OMG so many people....ewww." If we had even attempted a place like this with my boy, we would have certainly given him his fidgets to twirl to help his anxiety. But, a trip like this would have solely been for me because my kiddo doesn't even eat that stuff. So, we would have found another activity.

Cilla, so take a shower when he gets back. What is the big fucking deal with having to wait? There's no way I'd let a bunch of people that I honestly don't really know that well watch my non-verbal child.
Wow poor dainty pig had to wait what .. 5 minutes? Try being your daughter, you fucking embarrassment of a creature.... how long has she waited for a shower? Two days? Three? Unlike your ugly ass, she can't just go have one. Waiting for a parent who could not care less to help her must be hell. And guess what. HER life is all about ... well, her IDD that you wont talk about & AUTISM. She has no choice .. Also, she has no willing help.
But please whine on, you overstacked pile of pigshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry