Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's tired of all of the negative comments so now he's just making nasty replies and hiding comments. I can't believe that so many people support them especially people with disabilities. That comment he made is really hurtful to me as I have a disability myself. He's only concerned with using Abbie for content. If he didn't want all of these people commenting on his videos then he shouldn't have started the Fathering Autism channel. He won't teach her any new skills unless he can exploit her for content.
I'm so sorry his comment hurt you. You seem to me like an intelligent, kind, caring and handsome man. Asa will never be the man you are. (y) :)๐Ÿงก

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2022-06-25 12.28.12 PM.png

Heres another way Asa has flipped the script over the years. Going wayyyy back to the beginning, Asa said more than once that Abbie does not have a disability- she is autistic. He was pissy about it too.
Now- she has a disability.
Kind of like he'd never have her work some menial job, but now hes all about the workforce.
Of course people and plans and situations change- but Asa just seems to follow the crowd, not Abbie, or reality.
JMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Youโ€™re hosting at least 20 people for breakfast - families, children. But you canโ€™t bother to clean Abbie up, brush her hair, teeth? No, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™re already 3 mimosas in and are letting the other adults around tend to her. bleeping disgusting.
My heart breaks for Abbie on this so-called holiday. Cooped up for hours on end in the back of that truck with two large slobbery dogs with no idea what is going on. Then decanted into that horrid caravan with no toys and nothing better to amuse herself than plastic bags and picking holes in the wall or rocking the chair. All the time with her hair in a mess and wearing the same clothes day in day out. The least those fat horrid Pigs could do is find a municipal swimming pool so she could have her version of a swim. And now with those stupid Slimeshit women she is being totally ignored. In my mind it is unrefined abuse.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No wonder Asa is sitting with his phone in his face at breakfast- they are not at their camper. This is an actual RV, not a 5th wheel. You can see the whole thing in P's Insta-story.
He isnt in control. He cant function on someone elses turf. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
And not only that, Im willing to bet that hun husband knows more about camping that Asshat, and hes pissed.
That's even worse that they would take Abbie somewhere else looking so unkempt. Good lord, that poor child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That's even worse that they would take Abbie somewhere else looking so unkempt. Good lord, that poor child.
Its shameful. Ive never understood why they think its ok.
And they all must have booked this trip at the same time, or got very lucky. In P's story you can see their RV and truck in the spot next to the one they had breakfast at. At least they didnt walk her through the entire park like that. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I remember that Abbie was behind that baby gate which kept her separated from the family. I think it was Christmas and Abbie was crying and wanting to join them. I thought it was one of the cruelest things they ever did to Abbie. I also wondered how often they did that to her.
And 16 years later she is still behind a gate.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I'm so sorry his comment hurt you. You seem to me like an intelligent, kind, caring and handsome man. Asa will never be the man you are. (y) :)๐Ÿงก
My problem is that I'm frustrated that all of these people on YouTube support fathering autism. They are oblivious to how the parents treat abbie. They can't silence me as even though my comments are hidden on YouTube I can still talk about them in other places. When will asa see that he is in the wrong as he doesn't love abbie just being able to use her for content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She didn't look so bad in the beginning, but by her early to mid-20s she was already huge, and on her way to being obese. I'm sure he didn't think she would mutate this way, now he's stuck. I wonder if the other mother it's pretty, and not a whale, makes you wonder how many times he has wished he would have stayed with her.. and that must fry her big fat ass.
My suspicion is her eating started to spiral out of control when he left her when he decided he didn't want to be married. She's definitely an emotional eater. And the way she is now speaks volumes as well. Trouble has been in paradise for a very long while now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My son learned a new word yesterday and I didn't even teach it to him LOL. He was watching videos on Limousines yesterday and this morning he said he wants Limousines. It took me a little bit to figure out what he was saying as it wasn't exactly clear, but as I listened to him repeat it, there it was...Limousines.
My youngest learned a new phrase!
Yesterday they were out in the yard with a couple neighbor kids, I was at my desk by the window overlooking them. Older child likes playing with others, younger likes being in the vicinity but generally searches for bugs or draws alone. This was "weird" according to one of the neighbor kids who doesn't know us very well, and the kid told my child as much.
Now I didn't hear this part go down, but apparently my sweet little child, my precious offspring, looked up after the kid called them weird, smiled, and very clearly said "duck you."

I type the phrase/word a lot, but I don't say it at home, nor anything "stronger" than something like 'tit' because kids repeat stuff. No idea where child learned it, but I can't even be mad about it, y'know?

They should add "duck you" to Abbie's iPad. That would be some good content. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No wonder Asa is sitting with his phone in his face at breakfast- they are not at their camper. This is an actual RV, not a 5th wheel. You can see the whole thing in P's Insta-story.
He isnt in control. He cant function on someone elses turf. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
And not only that, Im willing to bet that hun husband knows more about camping that Asshat, and hes pissed.
This โ˜!!! ASSa's camper looks like a little Pop Up compared to the other Hun Husbands camper. How much do you want to bet they starts talking about upgrading. Of course he'll make sure to tie it in with Abbie's needs because we all know everything they do is for Sweet Girl.

Priscilla just put up a short IG clip at Hersey World. She says "it's so pretty here". LOL...of course having a massive pretzel with chocolate dipping sauce is very pretty to this fat slob ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
1656181281565.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
My heart breaks for Abbie on this so-called holiday. Cooped up for hours on end in the back of that truck with two large slobbery dogs with no idea what is going on. Then decanted into that horrid caravan with no toys and nothing better to amuse herself than plastic bags and picking holes in the wall or rocking the chair. All the time with her hair in a mess and wearing the same clothes day in day out. The least those fat horrid Pigs could do is find a municipal swimming pool so she could have her version of a swim. And now with those stupid Slimeshit women she is being totally ignored. In my mind it is unrefined abuse.
I was just looking at Lurch's instastories and she, Angry Elf and the girls are on such an epic adventure. I'm envious! They are out sailing, the girls are skipping stones on the beach. They are such a loving family, celebrating life and the gorgeous outdoors, unlike the Miserable Maassholes who are eating their way through their travels. Abbie deserves the life that her cousins have.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This โ˜!!! ASSa's camper looks like a little Pop Up compared to the other Hun Husbands camper. How much do you want to bet they starts talking about upgrading. Of course he'll make sure to tie it in with Abbie's needs because we all know everything they do is for Sweet Girl.

Priscilla just put up a short IG clip at Hersey World. She says "it's so pretty here". LOL...of course having a massive pretzel with chocolate dipping sauce is very pretty to this fat slob ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
View attachment 1369501
Hand over hand with Abs.....at least her fingernails won't go in the chocolate and then on her face.

Reactions: 17
Samantha Cole, MaAssive Defender Extraordinaire is still exhibiting her bluntness to questioning viewers. Back off, you savage!
97DB2B2C-7B8F-4091-AF3F-6FD663C82422.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
No excuse for Samanthaโ€™s bitchiness, however looking at her profile, she is a sad case. I guess she is pretty much confined to a wheelchair and bed. I wish someone told her to be nicer though, and that she is not boss humper,

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you even imagine the size these gluttons are going to be when they get home? No exercise, non-stop eating and drinking. At least at home they used a few calories in the pool. They seriously need some kind of intervention. The Pig is very soon going to need a mobility scooter to get around.

Reactions: 20
Can you even imagine the size these gluttons are going to be when they get home? No exercise, non-stop eating and drinking. At least at home they used a few calories in the pool. They seriously need some kind of intervention. The Pig is very soon going to need a mobility scooter to get around.
I'm thinking how awful they must smell. I'm sure that they use the cement pond at home as an excuse not to bathe or shower. That camper shower isn't being used on a regular basis, that's for sure!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No excuse for Samanthaโ€™s bitchiness, however looking at her profile, she is a sad case. I guess she is pretty much confined to a wheelchair and bed. I wish someone told her to be nicer though, and that she is not boss humper,
Oh Asshat has, he's told her to back off a few times. She just doesn't get it.

They all look related ๐Ÿ˜‚ Can you imagine this sorry lot of " beauty advisors" behind a real cosmetics/skin care counter๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm going out on a limb that The parent company, L'Occitane, wouldn't hire these beasts as representatives in their brick and morter stores๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
View attachment 1369670
I'm pretty sure she at one point was an influencer for L'Occitane but we haven't heard much since. This was back in 2020 when she was thinner for 10 minutes.

1656188440638.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.