Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look it's another vlog about them pretending to teach Abbie new words so they can use it for content.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Okay. New vlog. I just... Imagine a person rubbing their hands over their face and grinding the heels of them into their eyes while making frustrated noises because that’s what I’m doing.

Teaching Abbie new words. Great idea. Absolutely fabulous idea. But if you are just now, when she is 17 freaking years old, teaching her things like ‘horse’ and debating about how and if you should teach her ‘dog’, you have failed. Utterly.

There is nothing amazing or groundbreaking or OMG SUCH GOOD PARENTS about teaching your 17 year old ‘horse’. Not when she is perfectly capable of learning new words. She’s mastered ‘donut’ and ‘cookie’ and ‘Chipotle’. But sure, Massives. Go off on being SO AWESOME for your teaching endeavours.

Man I hate these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They would be better off buying a 'See & Say' toy to teach her about animals.
I am of the opinion that Abbie hasn't mastered any words. She pushes random buttons to get attention. And...it works. She is prompted to keep pushing buttons until she finally gets the one THEY want her to push.
I don't think she really "knows" what any of them mean. She knows what they mean as much as a young toddler knows.
It's disgusting that the Hambeasts have the balls to continue the narrative about life skills for Abbie.
Assa even admitted that she will never have the need to communicate horse again...but it's content, right?
Since their leghumpers are a bunch of mentally delayed individuals it doesn't matter. That's their demographic and that's who they're scamming.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Do these two adult parents not know what an umbrella is??? It's summer...uhm...it's called rain??? Are you telling me no one thought to bring or buy a couple umbrellas for the trip?????
How is it these 2 breed?

Call me crazy...but shouldn't teaching Abbie new words on her ipad...in the program that already has every word on it.....have been done from the beginning on a daily basis? In the past 3 months you've taught her wrestle and horse....I'm sure this will be most beneficial for her in the future.

Learning new words and communication is crucial and Abbie probably doesn't understand the words as we would...there's not follow through with the or a common sense equation that developes as it does for us....but more like the understanding of the word becomes familiar and she can associate the word to what she does understand.

For example...
When they tell her open the door let the dogs out...she understands the phrase...in relation to the action of letting them out...and probable heard it, and does it throughout each day...but if you say open the refrigerator door she probably wouldn't understand...

This is why just teaching her random words at 17... Is futile. Teach her the action of... Brushing teeth, brushing hair, putting dishes away... Teach her the action of doing first...then while doing it constantly every day part of her routine ...you can teach her as she's brushing her teeth...mirror, toothpaste, toothbrush etc...

Both our nonverbal teens were taught this way by the advice from educated professionals in various types of communication ..Asa and Fatass were taught various techniques as well...but it doesn't work because they are lazy they don't stick with it for longer than 2 days and there's no routine for Abbie to learn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow. Hey, great for them actually making some sort of visual schedule on her AAC. Bravo! FINALLY. She's had that for how long now? Good for you all for teaching her a new word....again, after HOW long?? Why didn't you just open up the animal category to also include GOAT? She fed the goats and touched them. Why didn't you teach her goat as well? My son has the same app. I recently showed him where he can find his "Bungee Bands" and he can ask for them anytime he wants. I also asked him questions today regarding what happened last night (he had a manic episode and was doing all kinds of things he couldn't control) and he answered using his "Yes/No" options. And really Asa? We rarely ever see you value what Abbie wants to do. If she doesn't want to go somewhere, you guys basically take her there anyway because you want to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
They would be better off buying a 'See & Say' toy to teach her about animals.
I am of the opinion that Abbie hasn't mastered any words. She pushes random buttons to get attention. And...it works. She is prompted to keep pushing buttons until she finally gets the one THEY want her to push.
I don't think she really "knows" what any of them mean. She knows what they mean as much as a young toddler knows.
It's disgusting that the Hambeasts have the balls to continue the narrative about life skills for Abbie.
Assa even admitted that she will never have the need to communicate horse again...but it's content, right?
Since their leghumpers are a bunch of mentally delayed individuals it doesn't matter. That's their demographic and that's who they're scamming.
That is an excellent idea! A see and say! Something she could enjoy and learn with at the same time. As long as they don't pack it away after ten minutes. They have a lot of different see and says now. Not just animals. But the repetition of it would annoy Pigfat and get stored away.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220624-191658_YouTube.jpg

That is an excellent idea! A see and say! Something she could enjoy and learn with at the same time. As long as they don't pack it away after ten minutes. They have a lot of different see and says now. Not just animals. But the repetition of it would annoy Pigfat and get stored away.
I used to have one of those from when I was a kid but unfortunately the spinner got messed up as it's wasn't stopping on the word it was saying.

• Heart
She's also covering up that it's in Intercourse, PA :LOL:

Whoops great minds think alike
Imagine if they went to blue balls? 😆

I live about 2 hours north of Lancaster. Right now, they can be picking up some amazing produce for fresh, healthy food options. We have Amish/Mennonite farmers come up to my area with their goods & it’s always so tasty. I don’t always agree with some Amish practices but they know got to grow some amazing veggies. I’m hoping they don’t make it up to my area, since I live in a tourist area. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, they showed Abbie that they needed to go shopping (again) and eat food (as usual) and they tried to teach her what a horse is. Maybe they should’ve tried doing that when she was five.
Abbie didn’t give a rats arse about any of the animals and P is such a fake ‘animal lover’.
I have to say I’ve learned loads about Gettysburg. It’s famous for having wee horses and goats in barns!
Ass can talk about Abbie not coping in museums, but the reality is that he and P aren’t interested either. They want to visit petting zoos and fast food restaurants, with the odd photo of something historical or well known posted purely for content.
I wonder what animal they’ll teach Abbie tomorrow? Pig?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow, they showed Abbie that they needed to go shopping (again) and eat food (as usual) and they tried to teach her what a horse is. Maybe they should’ve tried doing that when she was five.
Abbie didn’t give a rats arse about any of the animals and P is such a fake ‘animal lover’.
I have to say I’ve learned loads about Gettysburg. It’s famous for having wee horses and goats in barns!
Ass can talk about Abbie not coping in museums, but the reality is that he and P aren’t interested either. They want to visit petting zoos and fast food restaurants, with the odd photo of something historical or well known posted purely for content.
I wonder what animal they’ll teach Abbie tomorrow? Pig?
It’s like now is a big push to get Abbie to learn something other than Dunkin and Zaxby’s. He finally said when “they” aren’t around anymore to care for Abbie. So, wonder if placing her is now something they are looking at. She really has no interest in the animals at all. I’m guessing that is because of the severe IDD? The few families I know with autistic kids get some type of reaction (excitement, fear, etc). She has a definite “dead” affect.

Reactions: 20
41E6ACBA-DEC1-4244-A24E-7EBCE2F92E15.jpeg

Yep she’s super normal 🙄 she looks IDD for sure and I wonder if maybe the autism that Abbie had isn’t what separates the two. Let’s say Abbie didn’t have autism, would she be able to speak and be as obviously profoundly IDD as her mother?!

I’d wager they did nothing in Gettysburg except go to a petting farm and eat. I call B.s. on them visiting any battle fields or anything Of historical significance. He would have filmed it like at the horse farm despite not be allowed. History ain't their jam.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1368016
Yep she’s super normal 🙄 she looks IDD for sure and I wonder if maybe the autism that Abbie had isn’t what separates the two. Let’s say Abbie didn’t have autism, would she be able to speak and be as obviously profoundly IDD as her mother?!
Since ID or IDD is the new term for the old R word...
I'd have to say no. 😆
Abbie hardly has any autistic traits. Her ID traits far outweigh the autistic ones.
Percillerpotamus may LOOK ID, but she was able to get through school without special needs classes.
Pottamus is just dumb af. Not ID.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG those jeans.
Seriously, how does she think those look good on her?
Obviously no one in her life loves her, or they wouldnt ler her look so foolish! 😂 😂
I was just telling my husband about this the other day. Those jeans aren't doing her any favors. 🤪

Serious question......with their diet, how often is Dickdo tasked with clearing out the shitter:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1367858
a lot if they're drinking on the daily. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not IDD, just a selfish spoiled brat only child who never played with toys or even watched cartoons. Very odd. Who cries because they don’t get an Easter basket as an adult married woman. Even my almost 10 year old grandchild is less dramatic and less needy. And believe me, my granddaughter is a drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.