Fathering Autism #127 The Maassives are eating their way through the US of A!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not IDD, just a selfish spoiled brat only child who never played with toys or even watched cartoons. Very odd. Who cries because they don’t get an Easter basket as an adult married woman. Even my almost 10 year old grandchild is less dramatic and less needy. And believe me, my granddaughter is a drama queen.
Wait did she really cry because she didn’t get an Easter Basket?? I’ve missed so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait did she really cry because she didn’t get an Easter Basket?? I’ve missed so much!
It was a discussion they had last Easter. Talking about the old days.

Side-note: I’m watching the new Downton Abbey movie…it’s so much fun! To put it on our subject…the castle is no “Moldy Manor”!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is probably a stupid question, but do you think Isaiah had toys when he was younger?
Yes he did, remember in some of the earlier Christmas videos, he had like Nerf guns, and some other toys that he was playing with with Asa. Abbie was usually behind the baby gate, I think maybe so that she didn't ruin HIS xmas... I could see that being P's motive.

• Angry
Oh look it's another vlog about them pretending to teach Abbie new words so they can use it for content.
Geez.... How much longer can this dog and pony show continue on? This was painful to watch on so many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Geez.... How much longer can this dog and pony show continue on? This was painful to watch on so many levels.
I'm tired of these new word videos that are only used to make content as they don't work with her on this off camera. I always comment about about it and asa gives me a nasty reply and now is going to hide my comments on YouTube. I don't regret the comments ive posted and it's really sad that he doesn't really that he is a Narcissist and is in the wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Will you please add the word ASSHOLE to her iPad, ASSa, so she knows what to call you?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh look it's another vlog about them pretending to teach Abbie new words so they can use it for content.
I just started the vlog, but aren't the Humpers asking themselves why this is new to these 2 idiots? It's so Abbie can communicate with others if she wants to. The problem is, Asa and P never gave Abbie that opportunity to be able to. Maybe I'm wrong about where the vlog is going since I haven't seen more than a minute. Why are they just teaching this like they're some great parent's? This is so fucked up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In the vlog before the most recent one Abbie was sitting outside a shop and Asa said "I need to teach you sit" like what? Abbie doesn't know the sign for sit?? at 16?? I couldn't believe it. Most dogs know sit and Abbie doesn't know sit? I actually don't think she even uses her ipad to communicate it's just a toy to her. Stop teaching her new words on there she doesn't understand how to use it properly. Use sign language. Do they not know how many actual babies use basic sign language? she already knows more sign language than the words she uses on her ipad I just can't understand why they haven't taught her cat or dog yet. They have really failed. Oh and she's picking on the wall cause she has no bleeping sensory toys. I hope she destroys the trailer out of boredom.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes indeed more great travel documentation
Is this all they do is eat? How is this a travel vlog? How is this teaching anything about autism? This is going to go on for two months? I don’t see how, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Tats! I am in the dark. No Tattle all day. No vlog watching. Seeing the posts of Ass going ham in the comments sections. 😂😂 He is H. A. T. I. N. G. his life right now. I would bet my hooves he and Pig have been at each others throats, and now both are more than likely drunk ASF. It is a pattern of his. He takes his anger out in the comments when Pig is extra bitchy and he gets tanked. BoooHooo Moobie. Pig really set the stage by acting like a sullen sow at his parents. Maybe next time they should save The Lynams house for the last stop. 🐷🤣🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
In the vlog before the most recent one Abbie was sitting outside a shop and Asa said "I need to teach you sit" like what? Abbie doesn't know the sign for sit?? at 16?? I couldn't believe it. Most dogs know sit and Abbie doesn't know sit? I actually don't think she even uses her ipad to communicate it's just a toy to her. Stop teaching her new words on there she doesn't understand how to use it properly. Use sign language. Do they not know how many actual babies use basic sign language? she already knows more sign language than the words she uses on her ipad I just can't understand why they haven't taught her cat or dog yet. They have really failed. Oh and she's picking on the wall cause she has no bleeping sensory toys. I hope she destroys the trailer out of boredom.
I believe they have to use modified sign with her since she lacks the coordination for ASL. And besides, I doubt she would be able to fully comprehend language, even if she had the coordination. A makes her out to be some kind of smart clever ‘teenager’ and sadly she is neither. Another thing I thought of from this vlog, they ask her if she has to go to the bathroom again, and that she just went. Is he trying to convince all that she is potty trained? Please don’t think I am disparaging Abbie, I only feel pity for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
The person who commented on Abbies hunch is right...of course Asa has a childish comeback. Poor posture is common with those on the spectrum yes.

That being said..it's been addressed by professionals and there are things to help...like cross. Straps, light weight, easy to use as well as as various compression garments to help gently keep the shoulders back...my son has used both on and off an hour or two through the day..helps with muscle memory etc...which helps him feel stable, walk better, keep his alignment strong...it effects their walk their gaite....it's extremely important!

The fact Asa...does nothing to help Abbie with this is mind blowing. The fact is if he doesn't help her to rectify it...it's going to cause SERIOUS long term life long issues and hinder her mobilty ....it's something that medically required attention.

Kyphosis is what the arches hunched over curving spine is called...and yes ASA.. It needs to be addressed before you cripple this kid....open your eyes man...is there anyone in that family that gives a tit about this girl???

But yes teach her the word horse and teach her to wrestle because THAT'S improving her life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Is miss know it all Sarah McCarthy implying that she’s an autistic leghumper
O. M. G. Almost every single time she comments. 😂 I wish Sir Cindy would chime in on one of her know-it-all comment threads. That would be fun. 😹
Ron Jeremy Sir Cindy: Where’s Sarah?
The rest of society: Pillaging around somewhere way up in a Maassive asshole, looking for a crumb of relevance.
🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
I d

Side-note: I’m watching the new Downton Abbey movie…it’s so much fun! To put it on our subject…the castle is no “Moldy Manor”!
I love Downton Abbey!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just recently saw..... " Sir Cindy" it still haunts me...I don't even understand what I'm seeing. I'm assuming she's a female ? Sorry not trying to be rude just don't understand it.

• Haha
This is probably a stupid question, but do you think Isaiah had toys when he was younger?
Not a stupid question at all. If Isaiah had toys, I doubt that he had many given that his birthers were ill prepared to be parents and lived hand to mouth. I think that is why he gets "all the things" now.

View attachment 1368016
Yep she’s super normal 🙄 she looks IDD for sure and I wonder if maybe the autism that Abbie had isn’t what separates the two. Let’s say Abbie didn’t have autism, would she be able to speak and be as obviously profoundly IDD as her mother?!
I really hate that I have to say this, but Dickdo was a very handsome young man. I wonder what his life would have been had he not knocked up "under the bleachers 'Cilla" and met the woman of his dreams?

• Haha
  • Heart
Wait a second there Asshat. Are you saying she can't learn? Then why do you say you're teaching her new words?

1656124208207.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

I LOVE Downton. The Dowager Countess is my Spirt Animal.
1656123961221.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.